The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!
The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play! - Page 2 Empty Re: Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

(Well I guess that rules out Calli from being a dragon rider xD or maybe she has been secretly.. dun dun dunnnnnn xD But yeah do you still want her to be one or what? I'm all for whatever decision you make!)

"Ummm, sure..." I answered, my body finally adjusting to this altitude. It wasn't that bad... I guess. I followed her as she rode her dragon farther into the cave. As we approached, I began to see other large forms.

Dragons?

Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

https://th12.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 pm

(She can be! There always has to be ten Dragon Riders, there can be a prophecy of an eleventh Rider coming, her Dragon appearing in a time of greatest need, maybe? xD I don't know! Do you want her to be a Dragon Rider? Your call xDD )

I had jumped up and onto Vritra, we had Calli on Zaria for her to get comfortable riding her since she didn't seem to want to ride Vritra.
Zaria ran below us as we soared over their heads, we kept pace with them since they couldn't go as fast as us. The giant cavern opened up and there sat three Riders, lounging around a large fire pit in the middle, and there had to be at least fifty other Dragons in there. Zaria came to a stop and the three other Riders looked back at us.

The three of them were all male and they leapt up from the giant couch around the fire pit and seemed to swagger over to us. I rolled my eyes and had Vritra land. He lied down next to me and I grabbed up Calli off of Zaria and watched her expression as she gazed around at the many Dragons.

"Calli. Welcome to Draco's Mountain."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Sorry I sent it twice! I didn't think it sent the first time so I freaked out and backed everything and sent it again and it did apparently send so sorry!! xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 pm

(Don't worry, I deleted the extra Very Happy If you ever need me to do something like that feel free to ask! And yeah I guess she could be a dragon rider, they are supposed to be rare though right? Well I doubt any other talking animals ride dragons... xD Except her dragon would have to be smaller.. Or not... I dunno xD)

"Whoa," I said, amazed at all the dragons. I had only seen once before today, when I was just a little baby, and even then it was a far off silhouette. Now I was seeing all the dragons I needed in a lifetime- in just a few minutes! Suddenly I saw motion, and moved back to look. "Who are they? Other dragon riders?" I asked as the three figures came closer.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:41 pm

(Thank you! Very Happy And yeah, which is so amazing, they're all born Dragon Riders, and to be an eleventh when there are only ten, in the entire world (I'm thinking this is a totally different world I guess, since, you know, talkin animals xD .) And yeah, usually they are made of other races, which is why it's gonna be so dang special xD Maybe . . . You'll have a Dragon bigger than the rest? Or stronger? Or faster? Or something? I DON'T KNOW xDD )

I smiled at the three men approaching. I started moving towards them, "Yeah. They're all Dragon Riders." I looked at Lucien as he walked over, more like swaggered over. His hair, the color of a raven's wing looked midnight black as he brushed it back from his face. I grinned, "Why, Faedra. Who is this you've brought to us?" Smirking, I hugged him.

The Unseelie hugged me tighter before pulling away. Alfgeir and Oberon came over and hugged me as well, pulling away to eye Calli.
"Who's this?"

I took in a deep breath. "She saw my mark when I was fighting the Rogue Minotaurs, and then we found Galeon murdering someone, saying that he, 'knew too much.' Of 'course, I confronted him and he shot at us with some of his fire spells, and so, of 'course, I made a Contract with her, just to be safe, and I thought the safest place would be here. So, here we are." I turned to Calli.

"Calli. This is Lucien," I gestured to the Unseelie, he bowed low, giving her one of his heart-stopping boyish grins, "Alfgeir-" I gestured to the Dark Elf, he brushed his snow white hair out of his eyes and also gave her his devilish smile, bowing, "and this is Oberon." I gestured to the Sidhe, his long green hair flowed around him as he bowed low, his grin firmly in place.

I saw her blush. "Guys, this is Calli. She's now under my Protection. So watch your hands." I grinned.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm

LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

(Maybe it has some cool power that unites the dragons? xD And when are we going to find out that she's a dragon rider? Some epic moment? or is it just going to be in this meeting? Maybe she trips and someone sees the mark through her fur? o.O You decide... Her dragon would probably look like this except smaller- like only 4 or 5 feet at the shoulder. the mark on her shoulder would be... huh, idk, This? and this is only if you approve of her being a dragon rider xD)

I laughed at them to disguise my blushing. "Hey, looks like finally I can make some bros around here! Every time I try and be friends with a boy, they think I'm flirting with them." I waved my paw. "Silly them. A girl can be friends with a boy without him being her boyfriend.. Well, you know." I giggled and turned back to Faedra. "Anyway, is there anything else to do here? Games you play?"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

(Yeah, at an epic moment, maybe in a fight? And the Dragon could be huge if you wanted. Very Happy The Dragon doesn't have to be small for the Rider Very Happy And I don't know! Whatever you want the Dragon's power to be xD And yeah, I totally approve x] )

I pondered it over for a moment. What could a young rabbit do for fun around here . . . ?

I looked down at her, "Not really. We usually ride and train. What do you-"

Oberon cut me off, "Would you like me to take her to someplace where she can go shopping or something? Fly her back to the ground? She'll be under my Protection, so she'll be fine." He winked at her and she blushed again. I smiled at Oberon.

I looked down at her, "Would you like him to? Gives you a chance to get to know him. He's not a bad Sidhe. I promise. We have Rider expenses, so we have lots of gold. He'll get you anything you would like to bring back here or anything you would like to just have."

(OH! You can have control over him if you want Calli to go with him. Very Happy )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 am

(haha ok, and sorry for turning down your offer, it's not you, it's.. well can you imagine a sidhe taking a talking rabbit out for shopping? xD)

"Well, thank you for the offer, but I don't really like shopping... Unless we break some rules while we're there. You guys seem to be those noble, do-gooder types, so I won't make you do that." I tapped my chin. "How about we play... TAG!" I shouted, quickly poking Lucien in the knee before racing off. "NO TAG BACKS!" I shouted as I hopped about, trying to avoid the following commotion. YAY! Tag was so much fun!

(...well that was random xD When do you want the fight to occur? Up here or on the ground or what? lol sorry it's late her, almost midnight)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 am

(It's all good! xD )

Lucien laughed, "She would be surprised at what type we actually are. Has she killed anyone?" He smirked over at me before racing off to try and catch her, I grinned.

"Not that I know of." I replied to him. He let out a hearty laugh as Oberon and Alfgeir took off after them. I followed close behind, trying to track Lucien's movements just as Alfgeir got tagged. He was it. We all took off and away, scattering.

I let out a giggle just as Alfgeir got me, tackling me to the ground and tickling my sides. My cheeks were aflame and my heart beating fast as I couldn't breathe, just squirming all over the place as he got my sides and went at it.

She might just add some fun to the life of Dragon Riders.

(And definitely on the ground. How 'bout a big battle of some what? All the Dragon Riders get involved or something? xD And it's all good! It's 9:04 here. xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 am

(Lucky you, haha. and YEAH! An epic battle xD But what will they be fighting? Just some huge creature or something? O.O)

I darted about, giggling so hard it was becoming hard to hop. I needed up taking a breather behind a rock, suppressing my laughter as best I could. But then.. "You're IT!" A voice shouted, and Faedra's hand tapped my head before racing off. I jumped on top of the rock and hopped after the nearest target. They all avoided me.

I faked a right turn and got Oberon by the ankle. Ooooh, this could go on all day! Maybe after we could play hide and seek!! This went on for, heck, I dunno, a WHILE! But either way, we ended up all collapsing in a heap- not really because of being tired- or was it?- but merely because we were literally going in circles.

"What now?" one of them asked. I didn't bother to check who, it didn't matter. "Hide and seek?" I suggested. I didn't wait for an answer, because I wanted to hide. I quickly shouted, "Not it!" and touched my nose, sticking out my tongue.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 pm

(Yes, if you want, the dragon riders can know each other Wink )

Araswen let Hazel climb down from her shoulder as soon as Norgaladon seemed settled. Araswen had learned the hard way with her last rat that she had to wait to let them down until after the ice-white dragon was settled.
Hazel scuttled around a bit, looking around the cave before climbing back to her perch next to Araswen's neck. Norgadalon snorted.
"I know, I know, but hush. We are just early, that is all." She looked around just to be sure. None of the other dragon riders had arrived yet. Araswen sighed, hoping she hadn't got the wrong cave. She was never early. But then Norgadalon raised his head, his red eyes suddenly bright.
One of the riders was here.
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm

(What.. I thought 4 of them were already there??- well 4 official ones as of now... So confused ...)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

(Yeah, an epic battle fighting a war or something between the Orcs and Riders or something? I don't know. And there are ten Dragon Riders, four of them are with Calli, Oberon, Alfgeir, Lucien, and Faedra. Now Araswen has joined them. And cool! Thank you! Very Happy )

Calli went and hid, and apparently I was it to find everybody. Though, I didn't feel like getting up, I was so tired, so I let them all go hide and closed my eyes for a few seconds, I counted out lout, but lazily.

"Eighteen, Nineteen . . ." That's when I felt it. Somebody else was here besides up. My eyes snapped open and I jumped to my feet, "Oberon, Lucien, Alfgeir, do you feel that?" I waited for a second, though they didn't respond, all I heard were the breaths of Dragons and the thundering of their wings and feet as they moved about through the cave.

Who was here?
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:04 pm

I pricked my ears at Faedra's voice. Nice try! That wouldn't get me out of my hiding spot!

And then I heard... footsteps? But they didn't sound like Faedra's. They seemed far off. Who was it? Was it one of the guys or what? No, too far off! Hmm.. Probably just another dragon rider- there are supposed to be 10, and there are only 4 here... Well, I'd like to meet them- After our game. I grinned to myself, suppressing a laugh. This was going to be fun!
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I stood there, feeling the pull to go towards the opening of the cave, and then, it was gone. Just, poof. The feeling, it dissipated.

I cocked my head to the side, reaching out with my power for a moment, feeling around the area. I didn't feel anything, I felt nothing but the Dragons and the cave itself. The rocks spoke of hushed whispers and life. It spoke of thousands and thousands of year of living, of wisdom and feel. I dug deeper into the rocks, closing my eyes. Still, nothing. I pulled my power back, taking a deep breath in and opening my eyes. Instantly spotting Alfgeir try to sneak behind a Dragon.

"Found you." I whispered, going after him.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I winced as Alfgeir stepped into my field of view. She was gonna see him! It was his unlucky day, because he was soon tagged by Faedra. Now he had to help her find us. I squirmed, hiding farther back in the rock I had been hiding behind. (wat)

Unfortunately, I was the next to be found. I followed them around, not really looking.. But trying to pass the time until next round. "So when will the other dragon riders show up? Soon? or what? How long does this last? What do you do when everyone is here?" I asked. Faedra shot me a look that clearly said, "Be quiet!" but I ignored her. She rolled her eyes and in a hushed voice, started to explain.

(Uhhh you take over? xD Sorry for that awkward hiding sentence... haha)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 pm

(It's all good! Hahaha xD )

I rolled my eyes as she started speaking, we were still looking for Oberon and Lucien, they would hear us and go hide somewhere else. Though, I started my hushed explanation anyways, "When you stumbled upon me, I was going to take out the Minotaurs and be done with it and come here for the meeting. Though, we ran into some problems and here we are, waiting. Today is to be the day of Dragon Rider Council, when everybody arrives, all of the Dragons bind together to create a wall, a barrier of sorts. Though, they can all hear and see us, and they have their own voice in whatever we discuss. This meeting could last from a day to days to weeks to months to half a year. It depends on the issue. What each Dragon Rider encounters in their life is discussed, and we discuss what each has missed, what is happening in their Kingdom, punishments, Laws, Riding, etcetera. We each discuss the action plan needed, and we take that into account and follow through with that action.

Now, with what we encountered, we're dealing with Treason, threats against the Riders, and a War with his King if his King does not agree with us. We have to be civil and cunning with what we're about to do. It's a delicate situation. When we tell the King of what we discovered, he might think we were either lying or telling the truth. If he declares we were lying, and does not want his Council to be executed, then declares us Riders traitors and sends some of his best men to try and assassinate us, and word spreads throughout the Land to other neighboring Kingdoms and supports him? We have an all out War. You'd be surprised at the responses we can get.

Now, if he thinks we're telling the truth? Then good, we execute Galeon and the King appoints a new Council. Each time we hold our Council though, we use a Dragon Prophetesses. She sends her sight out to all of us around her, and we see everything she sees, only Dragon Riders and Dragons can see what she sees. We use what she sees in our best intentions.

Now, don't get upset, but we might or might not include you in the meeting. Since you and I have a contract, I think you might be in there with us. You'll get to see all of us in action making peace."

I grinned down at her as we found Lucien hiding underneath his dragon( http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/dragons_fantasy_art_dragon_desktop_1680x1052_hd-wallpaper-554877.jpg )

"Damn, Ormr gave me away, huh?" Lucien grinned and patted his leathery red wings. Alfgeir smirked at him, "That's why I didn't hide behind Xiuhcoatl. He would have definitely told Faedra where I was."

Ormr laughed and nodded, speaking in his deep, melodic and rumbling Dragon voice, "You guys always tease her when we're all hanging out, so we Dragons give her a hand once in a while." He winked at me and I laughed, coming over to kiss the tip of his nose as he put his head down to look at me. "Thanks, guys. I appreciate it." He winked at me again and nodded his head over to where Attor sat, ( http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/55529422/Dragons/Angry%20Dark%20Dragon.jpg ) Oberon's Dragon. I grinned.

Found him.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 pm

(Sorry for the Oberon's Dragon hotlink thing! Just copy and paste it if you want to see it xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:13 pm

(OH! And a better pic of Lucien's Dragon: http://wallpaper.metalship.org/walls/dungeons-and-dragons2.jpg ) Very Happy
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:04 pm

(COOL! Very Happy But I just realized, if the dragon prophetess is sending out stuff that only Dragon Riders and Dragons can hear, won't Calli hear it and be like, '..wat'? Or maybe she does and she's like, Oh, I'm just imagining it... Or something? idk I thought it was gonna be in an epic battle.

Speaking of such battle, how should we find out? Maybe an orc or whatever has her cornered and her dragon saves her? O.O So many questions, sorry, I don't want to ruin any plot you may have involving dragons and stuff, haha... And I was thinking of her dragon's power, is it possible that her dragon may be able to either have really good negotiating skills(hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean) or be able to influence emotions(eg. make everyone happy? haha)? Just wondering if that would be possible... Sorry for so many questions, meep, like I said I don't want to ruin any plot stuff you planned out.)

"Yay! We finished!" I was already getting kinda bored of this, sure it was a giant Dragon cave, but unless you were in a forest for something hide and seek wasn't really too fun anyway. "Well what are we gonna do now? While we wait for the other dragon riders?... there are other ones we need to wait for, right?" I blinked and shook my head. "So confused!" They laughed at me, I have to admit, I probably did look and sound pretty silly! I laughed along too, but stopped mid laugh. "But seriously..." They laughed for another second or so, then started to answer my question.

"Yes, there are four of us here and ten of us in total, so we have to wait for six more." I rolled my eyes. "Man, that's gonna be a long wait! Don't you have some sort of.. Like.. object game or whatever? Like catch or something?"

(Man I feel so bad for my tiny post! Sorry! O.O)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:41 pm

(It's all good! xD And yeah, I was thinking Calli should "see" what the Dragon Prophetess sees and be like, "Hey guys, is it weird if I saw something?" and they be all like, "WHAT DA HELL?!" Or somethin' xD And it will be, like, for sure in the epic battle xD

And yeah, I was thinking the Dragon Riders should be like, cornered and outnumbered with knives to their throats and their Dragons on the outskirts like, "We can't do anything or else they'll kill them." And your Dragon swoops in all like, awesome, and stuff? xD And yeah, it's possible. I mean, Faedra's Dragon can control the air around him, hence his name Vritra, the Enveloper, a Dragon of Air. xD

And it's all good. I don't mind questions :] )

I looked at Oberon, Alfgeir, and Lucien. They rolled their eyes at me and looked at Calli, Oberon answered her question for us, "When we've gathered here, we've never played games. Ever. We've gathered here, talked for a little while, and then had the Council. Once the Council was finished, we all said our goodbyes, and headed on our way."

Alfgeir cut in, "Except for Faedra and Lucien." He winked at us and I scoffed at him, heat crawling up from my neck and up to my cheeks. "What are you implying there, Alfgeir?" I huffed. Lucien grinned mischievously at me and scooted closer.

"You know exactly what he's implying, Faedra." He waggled his eyebrows at me and winked.

Ormr and Attor walked over and grinned down at us, "We do, actually. She kicks his ass in training when you guys leave. She just doesn't want him to seem like a five year youngling crying out for his mother after she wipes the floor with his face so she waits for everyone to leave." Ormr replied, Attor laughing over us, shaking the walls with the deep rumble.

I grinned and stepped back between the two massive Dragons. "It's true, and you know it, Lucien."

He let out a hearty laugh, his eyes glinting golden at me. "Wanna bet?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 pm

(Thank you for answering my questions! I know some people who wouldn't be NEARLY as kind and awesome as you!!!)

The air seemed to get thicker with every mocking comment. At, "Wanna Bet?" I stood on my hind legs and starting pumping my fists. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I shouted, hopping around like a mad rabbit. A few other dragon riders jokingly joined in, until it was Faedra and Lucien facing each other, the rest of us in a loose circle around the pair.

It was obviously going to be a mock fight, a little tussle and then a declared 'Tie'. That's how it always was, I mean, friend's didn't fight each other!!

But these were dragon riders.. I mean, I hoped they didn't get into some dragon duel thing! My voice dropped out from the crowd, a look of fear on my face. What had I done? Did I just start some war?! Man. I quietly huddled behind a rock, comforting myself with 'You had no idea!' and then 'It's their fault if your teasing gets to them!' and then a harsher thought: 'What if Faedra took my teasing as an actually command?!?' That would... Shoot. I just sighed to myself and waited for the total destruction of the earth.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 am

(Hahahaha! It's no big :] and Thanks! I enjoy being awesome Very Happy )

I grinned down at Calli as her eyes widened at what she thought she started. It was inevitable, really, so I shrugged at her and faced off with Lucien. "Why, Faedra. Are you getting scared?" Lucien asked as I backed up a few steps.

I grinned and rolled my shoulders, cracking my neck side to side. "Nope, just getting some leverage. Should we add weapons to the mix?" His grin curled up suggestively, "Why, of 'course. When do we ever not?" I smirked. Oh, it was on.

I watched his hands twitch just once, and that was my que. He shot a fireball at me and I stepped into it, gliding smoothly with it as I danced into him. Pressing my body up against his, he gave a purr, and I snorted, shoving my elbow back and up into his sternum, he grunted once as I turned, grabbing his left wrist with my left hand and spun, pulling it over my right shoulder and holding his arm out, palm up, my right hand directly underneath his elbow.

I patted his elbow and tapped his wrist with my fingers, as well as tapping his shoulder with the side of my head, "Your shoulder would be dislocated right now if I shoved upwards, your arm would have a compound fracture if I put just the slightest pressure upwards at the same time as yanking downwards with your wrist. You, my friend, would be screwed right now."

He grunted and yanked his arm to the side, swinging me forward and into his arms, his voice was gruff and a low rumble, "And you, right now, would be seduced by my charm." I smirked up at him, and reached up and tapped his nose.

"Your nose right now? It would be caved into your face." Calli giggled and I smiled. Lucien, though, took that as an opening and grabbed me up in his arms, swinging me around to slam my body into the ground.

I grunted on impact, the floor shook and I felt the vibrations in the rock murmuring of the violence. I looked up to see Lucien smirking down at me. I got on my hands and spun, wind-milling him so he slammed on his back. I rolled to the side as he made a grab for me and I pounced on him. He deflected every punch I threw, and vice-versa. We rolled and fought, going back and forth, exchanging blows.

He got me on my back and pinned my arms above my head. "Got you, Faedra." He grinned and leaned down. I grunted and before he could do anything, I pushed my legs up on him, throwing him up and over my head to land on the other side. I flipped backwards to land on his chest, drawing one of my FaeBlades to hold against his throat. I tapped his neck with the handle. "Dead." I grinned.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 pm

"That was... anticlimactic.." I said, stepping out from behind my rock. "Uh, I mean, yay, a fight??" I blushed and hid my face, disguising it as grooming. Things seemed to go pretty smoothly. We ended up just chatting for a little bit- well, 'we' excluding me. I was poking a snail with a stick. What? It looked cool!

...Until Faedra came over to check on me and accidentally crushed it. I sighed and dropped my stick, before hopping back to the little group. "Ugh," I said, "This is getting boring! No offense but how long is this going to take? Don't you have a deadline to meet or something? Well, not a deadline exactly, but.. How long is it usually for the others to show up? Like an hour? Or two? A day or something?" I realized what I was saying and stuttered in my haste to fix it. "Um, not to be, like, uh, rude or anything, just, uh, wondering.. And.. uh.. you know... Uhhh, hehe?"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 am

(Sorry I haven't replied in a while! Been kinda busy xD )

We were deed into a discussion. Lucien was shaking his head at what Alfgeir had said. Oberon was rolling his eyes and we shared a look that said, 'Lucien is just being a hot-head.' Lucien caught Oberon and I rolling our eyes at each-other and he growled over at me. I snapped my head around to look at him, "Watch it, Unseelie. I would have mistaken you for a 'Were and had to put you down like the rabid dog you are."

Oberon cough into his hands, trying to hide his laughter. Alfgeir shot him a look, "Sidhe, please, enlighten us with what you thought was so funny?" The Dark Elf snapped at him, annoyed. Oberon quit laughing immediately, glaring at Alfgeir.

"Look, Elf. If you would get your mind off of war for a moment and take a moment to enjoy little things in life, maybe you wouldn't have, as Faedra says a lot, your undergarments in a twist, sand in your ass-crack, and a stick shoved up your-"

I raised my hands, "Do not use my saying against me, Oberon." I shot my eyes to his to caution him, he bowed his head to me.

Lucien took that moment to pipe up, "Oh, look. The Fae looks like she thinks she had authority to order around men like she has the power to do so. Let's all give her a hand to make her feel like she has any authority to order around grown men like her lackeys. Come on, Oberon. Speak up, finish that sentence you were in the middle of."

My eyes cut to Lucien, "Listen. I would love to keep the peace, though it seems you do not know how to do so. I was cautioning Oberon using my words, knowing it would cause more trouble between all of us at the moment. If you had your wits about you, you would have seen that-"

Alfgeir stood in front of me, his back to me and facing Lucien. "Back off the woman, Lucien. I would suggest you remove your hand from your weapon. If you so much as cause any harm-"

Oberon cut in, standing to stand off with Alfgeir, "She can stand her own, Elf. You do not need to protect her. She has power over herself, cool it."

Lucien stood, his voice a snarl, "Like hell."

I stood as well, sighing, reaching my hands out to touch Oberon's and Alfgeir's chests, as well as shouldering Lucien's own chest to break all three of them up and put a little bit of distance between them. "She is a woman, all women need protecting. Whether they welcome it or not!"

Oberon turned swiftly to him, "Though, if they have enough strength to hold themselves up, then they should defend themselves until a moment shows where they can't."

Alfgeir drew his weapons, "A woman should always have someone at her back, Oberon!"

I finally piped up, "I agree, Alfgeir."

He turned on me, "Do not defend me, Faedra!"

I raised my hands up in defeat. To hell with them and their pointless arguing.

I sighed and sat back down, as they continued to scream at each other. I zoned out everything they were saying, thinking of the mini-sparring match Lucien and I had. Watching Calli's reaction behind the rock.

I watched Calli's face. She seemed astounded it wasn't as intense as she thought it would be. I didn't want to startle her in the first place, plus, I had to save it for the battle-ground. She would see soon enough the true potential. Plus, I didn't want to hurt Lucien, everybody knew I was more than capable to seriously take him out. Maybe when the other's left and we had our serious sparring session just like we always did, then sure, we would get our fight on, no doubt. And Calli could watch.

Speaking of watching Calli. I meandered over to where she was poking a snail and accidentally stepped on it while I was watching her.
To answer her question, I took in a deep breath and tapped a finger to my chin, pondering. "I'm not sure, Calli. It depends, many of us have to travel far distances to get here. It could take an hour for everyone to get here, to a week. I'm sorry. I should have warned you from the start-" Lucien snorted.

I turned towards the three men, "Oh. I see you've finally quit arguing."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:42 pm

(No problem! Happens to us all Very Happy)

I huffed and accidentally honked. I immediately blushed and covered my mouth with a paw. "THAT was an accident!" I quickly blurted out, looking away from them. A honk was... Well, it was a rabbit's way of saying they want to mate with you. Hopefully none of them knew that...

I hopped off, leaving them behind to deal with any embarrassment my honk might have caused. I remember when I was little, I heard my mom honking at my dad. I thought it sounded cool so I went around to everyone honking. I never really understood why some gave me weird looks and other laughed their butts off.

I settled in by some moss. Although soggy, it was warm enough to be comfy, and I could hear and see the group of Dragon Riders from my resting point. I ended up lounging, watching them through half-lidded eyes. I wondered when the others would arrive, right now, I was ready to sleep the day away....

(Sorry for my uber short post x.x)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 am

I snickered at the honk that came out of Calli's mouth. I knew that sound since I hunted all sorts of animals all the time, either talking or not. I could tell if she didn't have fur covering her, a blush would be creeping up from her neck onto her cheeks. Snickering again as she covered her mouth and hopped away.

When she settled into the moss, I returned to the men behind me. I felt her eyes on her as she slowly dozed off. I grinned.

The men were all focused on me when I turned. Lucien grinned at me and swaggered over. I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me, "So. Tell us, Faedra. How did the magnificent Calli come into your care, exactly?"

I huffed out a breath. Here we go.

Alfgeir and Oberon sat down across the massive fire pit from us as Lucien backed me up and the back of my legs hit the massive carved circular stone. He pushed us down and I plopped into it next to him, my side banging against his. I snorted and pushed him away, leaning forward and getting comfortable, leaning my arms on my upper-thighs and laving my fingers together in the middle.

"Well. As you know, Rogue Minotaurs had invaded the area. Creating havoc amongst E Imith - (Of Blood). I moved amongst the ground, and when I was close to their camp, I Nish'Allien terestai - (Go back to the trees). Well, Zaria and I were amongst the trees, crouching low, there was no possible way for anyone to see us. Calli happens along and shouts out to us. I tell her to quiet, and she doesn't, getting louder. She is of the Rebel Class, though I'm sure she doesn't have much experience there, so we will have to get her a trainer. Anyways! Zaria and I are right in the middle of Milana! - (Forest) There is no possible way any sane Fae or animal would be this close to a Rogue Minotaur Coven. There was so many of them. Well, I take Calli along with me, after I asked her if she would like to. She did. So we ventured on to find a good enough look-out position for the moment until our targets came into sight.

I was careful to keep my hood down, she couldn't even see my eyes, just the white flash and gleam of my teeth. I made sure I was cloaked in darkness and hid my markings. When I attacked the Minotaurs, however. I was not quick enough. Two of them grabbed me and as humans say, got the drop on me. One of them shot forward their huge beefy fist forward into my face and my head snapped back. My hood flew off and my hair came free. My Mark was in full view and so were my glowing emerald eyes, and what probably made it worse was it started to glow as well, looking like it bled darkness. I could feel the power of it around me and the crackles of it in the air.

I had to finish the fight quickly so I could get to Calli. So of 'course, I called upon Vritra-" I glanced over at my rumbling Dragon. He smirked and sent a breath of fire my way. I ducked and cackled at the look on his face, continuing, "He ate the Minotaurs. So he's had food, don't let him tell you otherwise. And after some reprimanding, of, "You let someone see our Mark?"

And so we finally found Calli in some tunnels after setting out to find her. She wanted answers and we gave them to her. She understands the importance of not telling anyone about who we are. And to insure she didn't tell anyone to keep us in safety, we made a Contract, a Pact-" I flourished my arms, "-And here we are!"

Lucien chuckled darkly. "I know some good rabbits for her. She seems . . . Lonely." He sidled closer and I rolled my eyes, sending my fist into his arm, instantly giving him a dead arm. He snarled at me and got in my face, "I dare you to do that again."

And so I did. He snarled at me again and lunged at me.

For real this time, the fight was on.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Oblivious to the fight, I instead dreamed of the four stages of rebellion. The first is when you're unsure if you really want to rebel- you want to try it, but you're afraid. The second stage is when you first begin to rebel. Testing the waters, breaking a few laws to know what it feels like. Then the third one- the worst one, in my opinion- you just rebelled against everything. You loved the adrenaline rush when you stuck out your tongue at a knight, or some other silly thing. Even if you agreed with a law or whatever, you broke it anyway.

The fourth stage is considered the best stage- you have gotten over stupidly rebelling against everything. You only rebel against things that matter- but when you do, you go all out.

I was mostly in the fourth stage, but I sometimes found myself being stupid- back in my third stage I was a brat.

I flipped over in my sleep, vaguely aware of the sounds of fighting. In this rebel dream, the stages were rocks. Weird I know! And you had to buy the rocks to get a special pebble, which for some reason gave you the ability to see through lies. Like the more a person lied, the more transparent they were. It was cool!

And then in my second dream, I thought of Him. I twitched and furrowed my brow, waving my paws wildly, grunting softly. When he found out about my thunderstorm summoning, he kidnapped me. I remember spending months away from my family, crying myself to sleep.

'Him' was a brown hare who gained power from the rain. Of course, I seemed like an infinite power source. But one day, I was so frustrated I just snapped- and when I summonsed my storm, a bolt of lightning struck him dead. I had never controlled my storm like that before- and I never did again. In this dream though, the bolt of lightning struck him- but he didn't die. His skeleton, crackling with blue electricity, chased me as I raced to get away.

I was still being searched for there. Still being accused of murder. Stupid Treese. Of course, His best friend just had to be there, and of course, he just had to believe I did it on purpose. Well, I did, but I didn't mean to kill him...
Or did I secretly want him dead?

That was in a land far away though. They could never find me here. It was impossible- it was a huge journey, and I only got here as fast as I did because of my connections... My few valuable connections.

As I entered a state of lucid dreaming, a thought hit me: What if a Dragon Rider had been to that area? What if they had heard of me? And what if they recognized me here- would I be killed? Or tortured? Or some other horrible fate?

I groaned as I stuck my head into the moss, falling back into a deep sleep...

(Sorry for my retarded unnecessarily long post!!! O.O)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm

(Hahaha! It's all good! x] )

I ducked under Lucien's lunge. Oberon and Alfgeir immediately stood and started to charge towards us, trying to grab Lucien and rip him a new one. Attor and Ormr shook their heads, sticking out their large claws to stop them. Alfgeir's Dragon ( http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/Fantasy-Dragon-10775-569827.jpeg ) finally decided to join the party. He spoke up, his voice deep and rumbling, echoing like a thousand other voices were just in that one, all different languages, one of a Dragon's Voice, "No. Let them get this out of their system. It was bound to happen sometime." Oberon and Alfgeir nodded, their faces grim, like they wanted to beat Lucien for attacking.

He went to slam his fist into my face as he held me pinned underneath him. I grunted as I turned my head to the side, his fist plowing into the floor of the cave instead, sending dirt up and a small crater where his knuckles had been. I huffed out a breath as I pushed upwards with my knees and legs, sending him flying up and over me.

I went with him so I now pinned him. I sent an elbow into his face, blood spraying from his nose onto me as I broke it easily. He growled up at me, and sent a knee into my stomach. I grunted and fell to my side, though rolled up and out of the way of his hands trying to grab out for me. I came up on my two feet just at the moment he kicked out again, going for my legs. I easily hopped over them.

We weren't fighting clean. I can tell you that. He put his hands behind his head, and using the muscle in his abdomen, flexed and pushed, the muscles in his arms like thick ropes tightening and straining as he came up on his feet, a move few could execute. His stance widened, his golden-chocolate eyes were wide in his face, full of annoyance and anger. His hands were out loosely at his sides, getting ready to draw his weapons as I drew mine. I pulled power to me, felt the light tendrils wrap around my hands and up my arms. My emerald eyes glowed in my face and I felt my mark burn on my right shoulder blade where I knew it was bleeding black ichor.

He pulled his own power to him as well as he drew his Short Sword. ( http://images.wikia.com/swrpg/images/0/00/Short_Sword.jpg )

His eyes glowed a darkened gold, and so did his blade. He was Unseelie, of the Dark Fae side, so his Magic might have been darker, though I could easily take him out if need be. His blade itself was that of a a dark grey, and the hilt was wrapped in a nyx colored leather. I smiled.

"Bring it on, Unseelie." I whispered, the wind carrying my words to his ears. He grinned maniacally and charged at me, and I returned the favor. My blades glowed emerald in my grasp as the tendrils I had wrapped around me went to my 'Blades, and Lucien's own weapon glowed as well. He was wrapped in darkness as we met in the middle, I felt his power pulse and wash over me, trying to make me back down as there was a spark of connection where his blades met mine.

I pushed his off and swept under him, he spun his Short Sword in his right hand and plunged it down to block my right blade, my left came to follow the other. They were two parts of a whole, they moved as one as he came to stab downwards into my mid-section. I beat him to it and came up, dancing away.

Here we go again.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm

(sorry this reply took so long, my internet was being stubborn x.x)

I yawned and stretched, waking up. I expected to hear some pleasant chatter, but it was silent. I looked to my left groggily. My eyes shot open as I saw Faedra and Lucien fighting. I hopped over. "Whoa, what's going on?" I asked the other Dragon Riders, dodging one of Lucien's feet as he spun around or some other crazy thing. They were moving too fast for me too see- it didn't help that I was still drowsy and light flashed in my eyes.

"Fight," one of them said softly, I couldn't tell who. I grimaced as they danced their dance of.. Blades.. And.. stuff.. I winced at a quick jab, who knows if it hit someone or not? Neither side was backing down, but it looked to me like Faedra had the situation in control. I grunted as the fight slowly rotated towards us. We stepped back, still watching, doing nothing.

I felt useless. Sitting here. Watching. I fidgeted with my paws, flattening my ears against my back, glancing behind me every now and then. Fights made me nervous if they lasted too long.

"Oh, Come on!!!! Just get this darned thing over with!!" I shouted, waving my paws around. I blushed a little at the looks shot to me. "What? We all know it has to end at some point, why not make that point now?!"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:09 pm

(It's all good! Mine does that a lot too. x] )

I heard the voice of Calli yell at us. I grinned. She wanted it over and done with. So as she commands, so it shall be.

I sneered at Lucien, "Amache. You know I'll win."

"Mana." He spat back. I smirked. Alright. I shot at him, my blades out, feigning right, he went for it, so I sliced at his left breast, just opening his skin, through the blood glided across my blade and shot out, spraying the others around us. He grunted as the slice was clean, though opening up a line of fire across his skin as the power that was charged through my 'Blades caught him, the tendrils sliding inside his skin and making it more painful than just any regular blade would. His wounds glowed bright green, and I heard the others gasp that I had made contact.

He looked down at his wounds and then his head snapped back up at me. I pulled my hood back, ripping it off my head. My hair flew free and swirled around me as Vritra's power washed through me, the wind picking up from his Air Magic. My eyes bore into his, "Amache, AVE."

He grinned at me, shaking his head. His eyes swirled with his power. I saw it slowly creep out of him, flowing over the ground towards me in a haze of dark gold tendrils, reaching for me. I raised my right hand, still grasping my FaeBlade. My fist was out towards him, and I gathered my own power. It shot to my fist, and a green glow started to illuminate a tiny ball of power. It collected and the ball grew larger, brighter.

His tendrils had finally reached me, my legs were wide and in a fight stance. The tendrils wrapped around me legs, I felt them like hot coals searing up my skin as they slowly flowed up my body and up the sides of my neck to my face, wrapping around me and down my arms. I grinned as the ball of power I collected was the size of my head. With a jerk of my hand and a flick of my wrist, I sent it out at him. His face kept the sneer in place even as the energy connected with a wall of power he threw up immediately, a shower of gold and emerald sparks flew up, like thousands of mini twinkling fire-flies flew around the room. It was an explosion of light and power. I felt it roll through me and the ground. It stole me breath as the play of colors slowly drifted to the ground like floating rain droplets.

It also stunned Lucien. I took my opening and charged at his, ripping free of the dark golden tendrils that surrounded me, it felt like fire lashing at me as I ripped away though I didn't take time to dwell on the injuries as I pounced on him. At the last moment he noticed me and we fought once again. He match me 'Blade for 'Blade. A shower of sparks adding to the light at each connection of steel against steel with such force it would have taken anyone else off their feet from the contact and power behind them.

We were a blur of movement. We held out blades above our heads as I blocked him. He took that as an opening and sent his knee up into my ribs. I grunted and lost my grip. He slammed me down into the ground and had my arms pinned above my head with his free hand, my legs pinned underneath his weight. He pushed his short-sword into my throat and a line of fire opened at the contact, I felt the hot sticky wetness of my blood slowly trickle from the wound. It wasn't a deep cut, but enough to bring out blood. I snarled up at him, my chest heaving as I breathed furiously. His own chest was heaving, from excitement or the fact that we've been fighting for around fifteen minutes now, I wasn't sure. His gold-chocolate eyes gazed down at my own Emerald.

The glow in his eyes were disappearing and so were mine. He removed the sword from my throat and I took the moment as his face loomed closer, slamming my head into his face. I can tell you a pounding started in my head from the force of it, nobody even won in a head-butt, though it dazed him and he grunted. I used the muscles in my abdomen and pushed up-wards, knocking him off balance and I got a little bit of room to move, rolling him over onto his back and then onto his stomach.

In one move, I quickly tossed away my FaeBlades and his Short-Sword. I grabbed his head up in my arms and pulled upwards, arching his back and pulling his neck taut. I placed my hands on either side of his head, grasping him just underneath his jaw, mimicking tugging to either side, ripping his head around to make the action of snapping his neck, though I didn't.

I leaned my head down, whispering in his ear, "I win."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 pm

(oh, NOW I get the email.. THANKS A LOT, GMAIL!!! Dx And forgive my language in this response, hehe)

Whoa.

Just Whoa.

This 'Faedra' was even more badass than I originally thought.

"WHOO! Way to go, sistah!" I shouted, jumping up to give her a high five. Not only did I have a pact with a Dragon Rider, it was the BEST Dragon Rider! "You really kicked his butt! Awesome job, Faedra!" I giggled and hopped around, I was always happiest after a good 'ol skirmish- even if lives were lost or bodies injured. I noticed the blood on her neck.

Oh.

"Are you ok? Don't you need medical attention? Oh, Oh, I heard of a great rabbit doctor, her name was Yvonne or something, I think she lives really far away though.. And with some crazy giant wolf thingy, I dunno...(she can see into the future?) Uh.. Oh right, a doctor! Um..." I hopped over to her, to check the wound. It didn't look deep, but I had no clue. I never had a chance to actually look at injuries like this.. When someone was alive, that is.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm

(It's alright! I don't mind xD You should hear me off of the forums, I've been told I could make any sailor blush with my uhmmm . . . Choice of words. xD )

I got up and off of Lucien, shoving him away.

I let out a little chuckle at Calli, hearing the name Yvonne on her lips I laughed, "Yeah. I know whom you speak of, Calli. I'm good friends with her Ghuardian, Abelinda. The two are absolutely insane, I've ventured far and wide, and even though they live in another time and place entirely, you'll find out soon enough how extensive us Rider's reach is. Her mate-" Laughing at her face she was making as I took that moment to look down at her, she was looking up in awe at me, I felt a blush creep up the side of my neck and onto my cheeks, coloring them red, "I'm fine, Calli. Nothing a little 'Glow' can't fix right up." I winked down at her.

I swear, if she was on 'the other side of the fence,' she would swoon. I came over to the circular carved stone and sat down on it, Oberon and Alfgeir followed. Ormr, Vritra, Attor, and Alfgeir's Dragon, Ophiuchus, a mouthful of names, I know, came and sat around us as well. Calli's eyes widened at all the Dragons around us, but soon focused back on my neck.

I muttered words under my breath and emerald tendrils rose to my throat, wrapping around my neck and glowing brightly. I felt a warmth course through me through the wound, and I felt the flesh there slowly knit itself back together. The tendrils un-wrapped themselves and withdrew, and I knew just a light pink-line was there where there used to be a wound, scarred over, and it would be gone in a few days.

I smiled down at Calli.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am

(oh, thank goodness. IRL I never swear, but shit, online I somehow find a way to fit one a sentence!

...that for example xD Which was a little excessive but yeah...

And I was gonna say HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT AN AMAZING RP IDEA!
An animal army cross over with this RP!!
Well, Just Faedra and Calli and Yvonne and Abelinda.. What do you think??!?!? It could happen in some detached time, eg. no conflicts in either world. What do you think? Nothing serious, just like a little side gig. Very Happy

It could be them meeting for the first time(again, detached time and stuff) and sharing life stories! O.O With no effect on either RP)

"Gee, is there anything you Dragon Riders can't do?" I giggled, thinking of that name Yvonne. It was a nice name. I wondered what she looked like? I heart she was a Hotot. I'd never seen one, but they were some sort of fancy 'domesticabed' animal or whatever it's called. Domesticated? Oh, whatever.

"Well, what now? I know it can take a while for the others to show up.. How many left do we have again?" I tapped the ground, sighing. Once again, being here was booooo-ring!
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:51 am

(Hahaha! It's fine, it's like second nature for me, which is bad, I should stop, but I find it hilarious, so no sweat if you put "colorful" words into your replies, I don't care xD When I get like, pissed, it's not just random words, they get quite colorful and descriptive and are full sentences of expletives. xD WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HO-MySATAN! I'm excited now x] )

I giggled, Lucien hobbled over with a grimace on his face, Oberon and Alfgeir snapped up and hopped over the carved circular stone, grabbing Lucien by the arms and throwing him over the fire to their side, slamming him down between them. "You're staying over here." They growled at him. Rolling my eyes, I looked down at Calli.

"Well, we aren't good with people. None of us have good people skills." I snickered over at the three men, glaring at each-other. I thought about Abelinda. I remember her being almost just like me. We were fighters with quick-wit and a biting tongue, though, she was brave and courageous, something I was not, and she had argued with me that she wasn't, always humble and noble. I gave an un-ladylike snort, which she did often, yeah, we had some semblance of the other in ourselves, though staying our own person.

I came to the present, "Well. Would you like to meet the other imposing dragons, go back down to the world with me and we can go shopping or something, and you can meet my family, or you can go to sleep, or come with me to our rooms and sleep there, or you can take riding lessons with me and Vritra, or watch me train with Vritra, or we can go hunting down below and bring it back to my village, or you can stay here with the guys, or have the guys take you somewhere, or just one of them, or I can return you to your village and I will send for you when everyone has gathered. Or . . . " I let myself trail off and shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever you would like to do."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 am

(OK!!! RP: https://th12.forumotion.com/t17-animal-army-1500-s-crossover-private#155
Oh and sorry I said Yvonne was a Hotot, yes I know her markings make no sense... Uhhh just ignore that x3 Let's pretend a Hotot can have those markings!)

"Can I interrogate you?" I asked. I began without waiting for an answer. "So when did you discover your dragon mark thingy? Are you like born with it, or do you discover it? When did you find your dragon? How did you learn to come here? How did you learn to ride? Do they Old Dragon Riders track down the new ones and teach them how to do all that stuff? Or is it like a self taught thing?

"How long have you been coming here? Who's the Dragon Prophetess? Like, her name and all? Is it you? Or is it someone else? What do you do for a job? Has anything traumatic happened to you when you were young?"

I tapped my chin. "Hmm. That's about it for now..." pig
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 pm

(EXCITEMENT!)

I grinned at her questions, firing back quick and detailed answers,

"We are all born Dragon Riders. Our Marks already on our bodies. My Dragon found me. As soon as a Rider is born, their Dragon feels the presence of their Rider come into the land of Here and Now, meaning they can feel their life enter the world. The Dragons then seek out their Rider, feeling the draw of power. There can only be one Rider per Dragon. Ever heard of the story, Eragon? or Aragon? It was based off of the facts of Dragon Riders. If you kill the Dragon, the Rider lives, though, if the Rider dies, so does their Dragon. The Dragons live for one purpose and one purpose only when their Rider comes into existence, to stay by the side of their Rider.

Vritra found me, the day I was born, down in my Village. He came down and called to my parents and my people, telling them his Rider was among us, and when my parents showed the Village and Vritra my Mark, we were bound from then on-" I shrugged, "It's Ordained. Riding comes natural to all Riders and their Dragon. It feels a little different riding a different Dragon than your own. Once Vritra found me he took me here to the cave to introduce to the other Riders.

Vritra and I had some help to get used to the feeling of Riding, once a new Rider is found, the other Riders come together to teach them how to Ride once they can grasp the idea of doing so. I learned when I was four human years. Vritra has raised me in a sense-" I looked to Vritra, grinning, he huffed a warm breath at me.

"I look after you like I would my own child, Faedra. You are a great friend to have, the very meaning and being of a Warrior. I am proud of the Fae you have become." His voice thundered, wise and true and honest. He bowed his head low to me, closing his eyes, the fire danced off of his dark indigo scales, creating rainbows of colors playing across his body, making him appear more mystical than he already was.

I looked to Calli, finishing her questioning after scooting over to lay a hand on Vritra's large scaly snout, my hand looking like that of just a small toy laying on a king sized bed, small and fragile against massive and strong, smooth back.

"I've been coming here since I was born. Even though I couldn't ride yet, Vritra took me here. He's always been gentle with me, even when I was such a small newborn, he's careful.

The Dragon Prophetess, she is a Dragon, of 'course. ( http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/13/1200x1200_4038_Dark_Whispers_2d_fantasy_gold_dragon_blue_cave_scales_picture_image_digital_art.jpg )

Her name is Tanith, in Dragon, it means, Serpent Lady. Crude, I know, though she is Lady of the Serpents, of the Dragons. She is old, very old, she is blind, her eyes a pale, milky white, though she can see what others cannot.

And, for a job? Well, I am a Hunter, a Rider, a Tracker. I Hunt for food and track food, and any nuisances in the area, and I exterminate them, like the Rogue Minotaurs. I am a Protector of my Village, destined Warrior. I fight with or without a cause. I'm a Rider of two different animals. Zaria and Vritra. Tiger and Dragon, both mystical in their own way. As you can see, Zaria is no ordinary White Tiger. Her eyes glow sapphire, her stripes as well, she can pull power to her, and heal faster than any normal animal can. She can feel things coming on the wind, either good or bad. Vritra, well, he doesn't need any explanation, he's a Dragon of Air. I am a Rider in the sense. I sell goods when I find new and exciting things on my travels, I act as Guard when someone needs an escort. I play Liaison some of the time . . . "

I thought over her last question, sighing. Vritra nudged me, and the men stared at me in sorrow, as did their Dragons. "When I was around the age of ten human years, my older brother and my older sister ventured out. My brother was around the age of nineteen human years, and my sister fifteen human years, turning sixteen two days later.

They ventured out, first my sister, and when she didn't come back, my brother went to find her. She came back a few hours later. My brother, Etzler, in Fae, meaning brave, strong, courageous, happy, light-hearted, which he was all of those things . . . He didn't come back . . ." I felt long buried emotion in my throat and I pushed it back, taking a deep breath.

Vritra's eyes opening, crawling closer to me, making the ground shake even from his slight movement, "I remember that day. We searched everywhere . . . And when I came back, I wouldn't let you out of my sight, and you wouldn't let me either, I remember you hopped on and we took to the skies, and we hadn't stopped flying for several days." A deep sadness laced his words. I closed my eyes against the memory.

I clenched my jaw tight, opening them up, pushing back the emotions and shoving them in the box in the back of my mind, looking over at Calli, "I'm curious, why that question?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:00 am

"Aww, that's awful, I'm so sad that- Wat."

Why that question? Why that question? Oh sure, just dig deep into my life and fish out my whole heck of a.. Well, you know... Damn, this Fae knew how to get answers!

"OH, you know, no reason, not like anything traumatic happened to me at a young age, that's silly, I mean, if it did I totally wouldn't try to hide it, nope, not at all, and no I am totally not trying to cover up the fact that I had a traumatic experience when I was little, I mean, that's silly, I just, well, you know, And well, um, yeah, I just, um, was, curious... But I uh need to, uh, ask you another question, and no I'm not asking you to reveal information to help me, I just...

"How did you deal with the traumatic experience? Did you like, do other stuff to get it off your mind? Or what?"

Inside I was mashing myself into a million pieces with a hammer. Was there a more obvious way to tell someone you've had a... If I have to say the word traumatic one more time I will cut off my tongue. There are so many sounds in that dang thing!

I just sat back and hoped she wouldn't ask what happened to me. I smiled meekly, trying my best to look innocent, and no doubt failing.

(You decide whether Faedra asks or not, I could care less, although I think it would be best to get the whole life story thing out of the way. IDK, whatever you wanna do! Very Happy)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

(Hahaha! Sure x] )

I shook my head, closing my eyes. "There is no way to get rid of it, to get over it. I haven't, and I never will. It was a part of my life, a part of who I was, who I am. What makes what I am today. I guess I sort of dealt with it telling myself that it happened for a reason, everything happens to some extent for a reason, it may be small, it may be huge, though it changes everything around us, everything we are. It decides the Fates we have in store. If my brother had come back, I wouldn't be myself. I wouldn't be as determined as I am today, because I became determined that day, I became strong that day, I became myself, that day. Because I couldn't be there to find him, I sure as hell am going to be there for everyone else, to be there for everyone else, and I sure as hell am going to protect everything I am and know with my very life."

By the way she spoke, and she was a horrible liar, I could obviously tell something had happened to her. "Whether or not something horrible happened, you might not want to, and you might not feel this is the best time, and you might not feel like it feels just right, but it's always good to get something off your chest, whether it be a gram of worry, or a boulder of a problem, you can't let it all pile up until it crushes you."

I waited for her response, leaning against Vritra's head and running my hands along his scales.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Well... So much for milking information from Faedra. Looked like the opposite had happened. And looked like... I was at a dead end. There was no avoiding it now.

"I..." Where did I start? "When I was little, there was this guy... He, well.. I had something he wanted, so he kidnapped me, and held me hostage for almost a year. Then I escaped and the end."

I waited, knowing this wasn't nearly enough. Even though this was easily the most I had ever told someone about it, I know it wouldn't suffice. I took a deep breath.

"I was young, and I was in the forest. I was showing off to my friends. When I stomp on the ground, I can... Well, I can summon thunderstorms. Well, they went around telling everybody, and I was proud. It was a pretty cool thing, right?" I smiled, thinking of my old friends. They probably had kids now, hares mate early, you know? "Well one day, when I was showing off again, this guy showed up. He was a little older than me, and pretty handsome.. In my opinion, anyway. He kept asking about my storms and stuff. We started to hang out. I was thrilled, I was dating someone! And a brown hare too. My parents were picky about what I did and he fit their standards. I guess, well, you get the gist of it.

"One night he said he had something to show me. I followed him to this cliff thing, where we watched the moon together. He smiled at me, and then we were leaning closer, and closer. I was like, 'Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!'" I stopped to take a breath, chuckling at my stupidity. "And then, he well... let's just say I woke up in a strange warren.

"Guess what? He kidnapped me and brought me to his creepy lair. Total weirdo, right? His attractive-ness level fell to like, negative 6,340. Uh, sorta. You know what I mean. And then I found out he got power from the rain. That was why he got so close to me- I was his generator, so to speak. For months, the only contact I had was him telling me to summon a storm. It was awful.

"And, well, it wasn't the ONLY contact.. I.. uh..." I blushed furiously, you could probably see my fur turn pink as it showed through my fur. At the same time, tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. "Well, this is going to be awkward to say... I don't like to say it either... Um..." I motioned for Faedra to lean forward so I could whisper in her ear. "Let's just say he was breaking into my baby making factory and vandalizing it." I whispered. I blushed even more. That was certainly a way to describe it... My mom always said I had a colorful vocabulary. In a sense.

"And not just him, his buddies too! It was awful, just awful! And I was just a kid... I mean, I still am, but really!!! And then, one night, when he asked for it, I got angry. Really really angry. And when I summoned the storm- this lightning bolt, it.. it... it hit him, and... Killed him!!!

"Of course his buddy was visiting with him, for you-know-what, and he thought I did it on purpose! Well, I had no clue I could control my storms, I never did before! It was an accident... but.. with meaning? I thought it would be justified- don't you think so? But.. he tattled, and now, in that land of flowers(idk, some far away land? Maybe in a galaxy far far away(oh god)) I'm still being searched for, for murder..."

I sighed again. "Well, you can turn me in whenever. Sorry I bothered you." I sat, waiting for the inevitable disapproval..

(I always come up with the weirdest plot twists at the last minute.. O.O Sorry for long post)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 pm

(It's all good! I always make long posts! And plot twists are always fun >;] )

I sat there, listening and hanging onto every word. I shook my head as she tried and squandered to try and justify what she did. I smiled sadly at her, "It's alright. It's okay. None of us are turning you in. Dragon Riders know when someone lies or tells the truth, it's a feeling me get. I know you're telling the truth. And for the things those boys did to you? Unacceptable. You know, what? I have a very dear friend, Abelinda. She went through something like that, you could ask her yourself, I'm sure she'd give you advice. And another thing. Come with me, we're heading down to that village. It's time to use my power as a Rider to my advantage, if you would let me." I winked at her, hoping she would get what I was trying to imply, hopping up, the memories of my brother forgotten for a moment as I whistled to Zaria. She padded up to us, a rumble in her chest as she purred.

Patting Vritra on his nose, I climbed onto his head and walked down his neck to the spot between his shoulder blades at the bottom of his neck, getting comfortable. I never put a saddle on his, I was more comfortable riding bare-back than anything.

"Tell me, would you like me to go to that Village and kill the rest of those scum-suckers. Or, would you like me to use the strings I have and pull on the authority, giving them my word that what we tell them is truth, and have them have a public hanging, a public torture, get them locked up . . . Just say the word and it happens."

I was sickened at what she had told me, I knew that feeling of violation never went away, what they did was cruel and unjustified. They needed to be punished, all the emotions rolling through me probably didn't help, though I didn't care, I needed to get something done about it.

I looked at the men lounging on the couch, they nodded at me and so did their Dragons, knowing what I did was for purpose. They knew what she had whispered in my ear wasn't good, so they kept their heads bowed and started talking amongst themselves, paying no attention to us. Oberon and Alfgeir were taking, Lucien locked his eyes with me, telling me with his gaze to do what I needed to.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Such relief passed through me, I felt like all my troubles were melting away. It seemed as if all the bad things that had ever happened to me were gone. Nothing mattered. I hopped and scrambled until I was sitting in Faedra's lap, or leaning back on her stomach, whatever. This dragon was uncomfortable, but it didn't matter. I hugged her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I said, the tears finally rolling down my cheeks. "Let's sick the authorities on them.. So the whole world knows what they did.." I settled back and rested my head on her leg, feeling safe. Finally things were going to be set right. For once.. I wasn't getting the short end of the stick. It was the other way around.

I closed my eyes, faintly aware of take off, faintly aware of flying. I had a strange sense Faedra knew where this place was(if not, then pretend Calli told her? O.O) and that we would be there soon- this is a dragon people. Dragons move fast! Excitement was beginning to flutter in my heart. I couldn't wait to go to that town and.. and.. Well, you know! Get this over with! Fix it! I grinned and giggled a little, truly happy.

(I just realized something... Sorry if my characters ever seem like they are hogging the story line or whatever, I'm really sorry if that ever happens. Just tell me, I totally won't be offended or anything, I promise! And If I do hog the storyline well then your character can too, no sweat! Sorry x.x)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am

(I don't mind! She's not! It's all a part of everything! x] )

I knew the town she spoke of as soon as she started describing what had happened. I remember venturing there and finding wanted posters everywhere, and finding as well as missing posters plastered like paint all over the walls, posts floor, houses, everything. She told me her side and I found absolute truth in her words. We flew towards the town, flying fast and getting lower and lower with each beat of Vritra's wing.

We broke through the clouds below us, and I crouched low, tucking in my head, pulling my hood down more securely over my face. Vritra tucked his wings in and we shot down faster like a straight arrow, he tucked Zaria in towards his body, holding her with his claws.

The break of altitude woke Calli up. She sputtered awake, getting a view of the ground through the remaining clouds. She let out a tiny yelp, "I got you, Calli! It's alright!" I screamed against the wind.

She clung on tighter, her eyes widening as we plummeted down to the earth. She let out a scream, I didn't know if it was in fear or exhileration, though I payed little attention to it as I waited. The ground was becoming clearer and clearer, looming dangerously closer. The clouds were no longer in my vision, I looked behind us, my hood falling back, my hair springing free and whipping around me and behind me, trailing like the pure white wisps of clouds behind Vritra's tail.

I grinned, whipping my head back around, my hair flying away from my face and emerald green eyes. I felt my eyes heat up in my face and start to glow, felt my Rider Marks burn on my right shoulder blade and the left side of my waist, felt them drip with power and black ichor. I grinned widely, my two short pointed canines in full view.

I felt Vritra enter my mind, a question in his mind.

I spoke in Dragon Rider's Tongue, my voice a whisper on the wind, though filled with thousands of other voices, echoing one another in different Tongues or languages as the humans called it, "Not yet, Vritra! Lower!"

His own voice whispered back to me, guttural and a rumble, "As you wish, Faedra." He lowered his head, and we plummeted faster. My stomach rose into my chest, and butterflies filled my stomach as we fell and yet shot down, going faster than before. I hugged in closer to Vritra. I leaned down to Calli and whispered into her ears against the wind, the Tongue still on my lips as I spoke, "Hang on, see how he rides with and against the wind, feel his heartbeat under your fingers, feel the wind on your face, go with the wind, go against the wind. Ride with courage. Ride without fear. Ride without remorse. Ride and feel free. Fall into the wind, let yourself go."

And with that. I grinned at her, letting go of her as she gripped onto Vritra's scales, looking at me in puzzlement. I got out of my crouching position and let go, flying back off of Vritra, completely detached from everything.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 am

"Faedra!!!" I shouted, extending a paw in her direction. But she seemed fine. I don't know how to explain flying in the wind, away from any sort of anchor was 'fine'. But it just was. She wasn't screaming in pain and agony or scared or any of that. I gripped her dragon's scales, what was his name? Vritra? Yeah, I think so. I could sort of feel what she meant.

How, even though almost wind was hitting me as of now, I could feel the fluid motion of the wind.. all around me? This feeling was beginning to grow on me, fast. I shakily stood up. I didn't get flung into another dimension at least. I took a few steps forward and backward, giggling. "Hey! This feels pretty awesome actually!" I shouted, grinning. Another few steps forward and whatever had been blocking the wind before magically disappeared. (I was gonna say Vritra's head but he's diving... Some other magical thing then??? Dx sorry at fail) I laughed like a crazy hare when the wind hit my face, my cheeks now flapping in the wind(er, not THOSE cheeks! haha). I tried to take another step forward when the wind hit me full force, flinging me back in Faedra's direction. All I could see was a blur, but I could tell I was going to be okay.

..Since I was holding onto Faedra's leg, of course. What? Did you think I was flying?
Silly you!
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 pm

I felt Calli grab on to my leg. I let out a laugh as we fell besides Vritra. He looked over at me, not turning his head, his voice rumbling with thousands of others, "Would you like help?"

I shook my head, "I've got it." I replied in Tongue.

He showed a small nod, and I grinned, looking down at the approaching ground. I reached down to grab Calli up in my arms, pulling her to me, securing her to me as I un-wrapped my hood and wrapped it around her and myself, leaving my arms free to move while she clutched onto my shoulders, secured on my back.

The wind whipped at my hair and lashed at my body. Calli poked out of my hood and looked at the fast approaching ground.

" . . . Faedra!" She screamed, the tops of the trees visible. I grinned. The time for falling is over.

I pulled the power to me, held it, embraced it.

"Hold on, Calli!" I whispered in Tongue, the voice rasping over the other. I felt the trees below me, felt their power waiting. I shot the power downwards, the trees and forest responded.

Vines shot up and off of the earth below us, wrapping around us just before we crashed into the foliage.

"Now, Vritra!" I screamed. His wings snapped out, catching the air, and slashed through the wind, heading right over our heads as the trees and branches embraced us, catching our fall, wrapping around us in a protective cocoon.

We were swallowed into the forest, slowly dropping to the ground below. I leapt from the branches, letting go of the power and dropping to the ground, landing in a crouch, my head snapping up and looking around. Calli started hyperventilating on my back.

"We're not dead?" She huffed, gripping onto my shoulders, tiny nails digging into my back like claws.

"I didn't know bunnies had claws." I snickered. She still held on, looking around us, her ears twitching. I got up and out of the crouch, I pulled my hair over my shoulder, scowling at the knots there and the tangles I knew would hurt later when I brushed it out.

I recognized the area, the trees seemed like they were in more of a Fall season, "We're close to the village. We'll be there in no time."

'Vritra?'

'Yes, Faedra?'

'Could you keep circling? When we get to the village, if I can handle it by myself then great, if not, can I have you swoop in all imposing and dangerous?'

'Why, of 'course, Faedra.'
His chipper thought came through. I snickered, shaking my head.

"Are you ready, Calli?" I whispered.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

I relaxed my claws and jumped from her back. I gulped and fidgeting with my paws. "I dunno.. Will you talk first? I guess we can start thinking while we wa-" I stopped, staring at a nearby tree.

A fresh WANTED poster was nailed there, a few other nails were embedded in the bark, so it had been replaced quite a few times. My face was sketched on it. 'Callie' was written below it, along with 'Female Snowshoe Hare. To be tried for Murder.'

They always got my name wrong- there was no E at the end, the silly ones. But... "They're still after me." I covered my face with my paws, taking a deep breath. "After a year and a half I'm still wanted.. Of course.. It may not seem like a lot to you Faedra, but for us rabbits that can go from birth to being fertile. And this town is mostly rabbits and hares... Oh gosh..."

Suddenly, I stood up straight. "I am not going to be scared! I have a Dragon Rider with me, who says I am in the right! Er, that's correct, right Faedra?" I asked, turning back to look at her. She gave me a smile. "Of course, Calli." She replied.

I wiped my brow, gulping. "Let's go.. And get this over with."

I hid my nerves as best I could, hopping forward bravely to the edge of town. Not many were in the courtyard, some visiting Fae or whatever(They do that right? xD), and then just some other people. That meant we had to track down the mayor.. I turned to Faedra, my ears back. I felt my lip tremble, so I quickly spoke before my voice cracked. "We need to find town hall.. Can you lead the way?"

(WhY WRITERS BLOCK WHY! Sorry x.x I keep getting it)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

(It's fine! And yeah, they do that xD )

I let Calli follow me, and saw the village before us as we emerged from the trees. Faces turned towards us as we emerged. They looked at Calli, and started screaming.

The place was full of rabbits. I snickered and smirked, looking down at a sheepish looking Calli. She hid behind me, holding onto my legs as I widened my stance, getting ready.

My voice boomed over the others, I used my Rider voice, the thousands of voices coming together to create one, all the different languages swirling together, "Seize and desist! I demand to speak to the highest ranking official in this town!"

They all stopped and stared, their eyes widening at my glowing eyes. I tied my hood around my face, quickly.

Smirking at their astonish faces, a rabbit hopped up, his face was in a snarl, his finger pointing at Calli. I felt her shrink back, her nails digging into my skin.

"You do realize you're harboring a murderer, right? The one who killed my friend?" He snarled up at me, never taking his eyes off of Calli.

My grin widened, and I bent forward, my voice low, my Rider's voice in full force as I wrapped my power around me, "You do realize with whom you are speaking with, right? And you do realize I know the truth, you little sick, twisted bastard."

His face visibly paled under his fur, and I grabbed his throat, holding him up as I straightened up.

"That's right. I know what you did, and I know who the others are." My grin twisted into that of a sick-minded, twisted evil.

I felt Calli emerge and see my smile on my face, knowing I looked as scary as shit. "Tell me, get it through your thick skull, with whom do you think are you speaking?"

His anger came back full-force as he tried to kick out, catching me in the chest. I tsk-tsked and shook my head, my grin growing bigger, my lips curling in a snarl, "Shouldn't have done that."

I looked up at the sky, my hood falling back, my eyes glowing bright emerald, both my marks burned, the one inside my left hip and the one on my shoulder, dripping black ichor.

"Vritra." I whispered. Seemed they needed convincing if they didn't recognize my marks right away.

A roar ripped through the air, shaking the earth beneath our feet, and a violent wind came, as well as a dark shadow shot through the sky.

I'll let the rabbits piece together what authority I have, and what gracious act of kindness they can show Calli.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

I saw Treese's jaw fall down as the giant dragon emerged. I had to say, Vritra made quite the entrance. You'd expect everyone to be running and screaming- but when you get ordered around by someone as awesome as Faedra, you don't disobey their orders.

As he went limp, he slipped from Faedra's grip. He shook his head so his fur settled. I hopped to him and narrowed my eyes. Then I turned and kicked his head as hard as I could. He went barreling backwards, mostly from surprise, and that's when I shot my comeback at him. "You're a Pederas grozen gyrbaw prokazhen!!! Glirit mortin hed sarma shinem!!!!! Sut djavlepik i helvede din bossedvarg!!!! Te qifte arusha qorre!!!!" I immediately fell back laughing, it felt great to use those phrases. They were some of the most offensive phrases you could ever use, and in multiple languages.

I knew Treese could understand them though- I memorized them especially for meeting him again. They were impossibly stupid and most definitely... Effective.

I could see his rage boiling and spilling over inside, but he was helpless. He couldn't do anything to me since Faedra was protecting me! I stuck out my tongue at him, retreating back to Faedra. She was putting a hand on Vritra's leg, showing that she had complete control over him.

There was a small crowd gathering at the edge of the plaza/wherever they are. An old hare emerged, a brown hare. I cringed, he was the father of.. you-know-who. He refused to believe his son had done anything wrong, although I knew he had no clue of what had really happened.

"Dragon Rider," he said, bowing before Faedra. At least he gave respect where it was due. "We are honored to have you visit our humble village. However, even though you may be a bringer of justice, I must ask you why you have brought this merciless killer to our village. Do you know what she has done? She has killed my only son and put my village in fear. Please, Dragon Rider, join me at my quarters so we may discuss this further."

He motioned, and I waited for Faedra to follow. She said something, but I was too stunned to hear it. We had gotten this far. Faedra shot Vritra a look, one I could only guess said, 'Be ready'.

We soon arrived at the mayor's house, it was a rather small house, however a large maze of warrens lay underneath. "I am afraid we must stay here to speak. Please, make yourself comfortable." He said to Faedra, shooting an angry look at me though. I stood, waiting for things to go down.. I glanced at Faedra. Please, oh please let this work....

(Just a few more posts 'til 100!!! Very Happy 3 pages! wow! and 50 posts per page!
BRB taking a shower! haha)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 pm

I looked down at the humble hare before me. "Punishment is not needed for Calli." I responded as I sat down in a plush armchair.

He started sputtering, looking back and forth between me and Calli. "Though, Dragon Rider, she killed my-"

"That might be the case, though it was in self-defense. Have you heard the truth of her words? Has she described what had transpired while in your sons care? As she was missing. Did you not piece together her words might be truth? While she was gone, she killed him. Did you ever suspect your son had taken her? That, the reason why she killed him was because he kept her hostage, used her, abused, her?" I replied calmly in my Rider's voice, nonchalantly taking a plumb from a fruit bowl next to the armchair on a little side-table.

He sputtered again, his face growing red under his fur. "Did you ever think or come to the conclusion what she did was pure instinctual to keep her alive, to survive? Do you know what she went through exactly?"

He shook his head in anger, "Are you implying my son did unspeakable things to Calli?" He replied. I raised my brow at him, knowing he couldn't see though, I let my emerald eyes glow a dark green, he took a step back.

"That's exactly what I'm implying. Though, I'm not only implying, it actually happened, Sir. Your son and his twisted friends defiled, abused, and used this hare here-" I gestured to Calli, she watched the exchange with a look that said, 'Gotcha.' "-which lead to your sons death while she was in your son's captivity. What she did was justified. Did you ever stop and think her words were true?"

He shook his head, "She is a liar! What she has told you is not the truth!" He screamed at me, taking a step closer.

I embraced my power, here we go. I let my eyes glow even brighter, felt my marks burn, both the dragon on my right shoulder blade, and the small tiger claw on the inside of my left hip. I let my power roll over him, "Are you insinuating a Dragon Rider lies, Mayor? Are you condemning an innocent soul, Mayor? Are you implying that the powers of a Dragon Rider does not reach so far as to tell between the truth and lie of what is right and wrong, Mayor? Are you accusing me of harboring a merciless murderer, a killer, and trying to to go against the word of law, Mayor?"

He shrank back, fear in his eyes as he shook his head, "N-No, Dragon Rider. I am not. I have witnesses-"

"Did you not think that the witnesses were in on it, Mayor? Tell me, whom were your witnesses?"

He shook his head, "The boys that were friends with my son were the witnesses."

I looked to Calli, "How many do you recall were there with you?" I shielded my face with my hood and winked at her.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I blinked and cleared my throat. "4, Treese, Raymond, Donald, and Xavier(or whatever, I suck at coming up with names)."

The old hare was silent. "Those were the witnesses..." He sighed and circled around, muttering 'oh dear, oh dear..' to himself. I stepped forward and bumped his cheek. "Your son is the liar here. Don't you remember his child days? All the pranks he pulled? Didn't you wonder where I went for almost a year? You never questioned his visits 'to a friend'?"

The mayor sat down, clearly needing to settle his thoughts. "I hate to do this to you, but would you mind bringing this back up tonight? You may stay in the village for a day, our officials will protect you from harm. I need more time to overview this.. new evidence."

I could tell Faedra was going to protest, she wanted to get justice now, but I nudged her hand. I led her outside, where a group of does scattered. Probably listening in- in an hour or two the news would be all over town. I led Faedra to my favorite spot as a child, the fountain. It was in a secluded part of town, where nobody would bother us. They avoided us on the way there anyway.

"Sorry for stopping you back there, I just feel guilty..." I raised a paw when she opened her mouth. "I know I shouldn't, but I just do. Kind of how when you lie about something so much you think it's true.. In a way... I feel like it is murder.. Oh Faedra, without you, I would have never come back here.. Thank you..." I leaned against her, sighing. "Who would have thought this was what meeting a Dragon Rider would be like!"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum