The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!
The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play! - Page 3 Empty Re: Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I blinked and cleared my throat. "4, Treese, Raymond, Donald, and Xavier(or whatever, I suck at coming up with names)."

The old hare was silent. "Those were the witnesses..." He sighed and circled around, muttering 'oh dear, oh dear..' to himself. I stepped forward and bumped his cheek. "Your son is the liar here. Don't you remember his child days? All the pranks he pulled? Didn't you wonder where I went for almost a year? You never questioned his visits 'to a friend'?"

The mayor sat down, clearly needing to settle his thoughts. "I hate to do this to you, but would you mind bringing this back up tonight? You may stay in the village for a day, our officials will protect you from harm. I need more time to overview this.. new evidence."

I could tell Faedra was going to protest, she wanted to get justice now, but I nudged her hand. I led her outside, where a group of does scattered. Probably listening in- in an hour or two the news would be all over town. I led Faedra to my favorite spot as a child, the fountain. It was in a secluded part of town, where nobody would bother us. They avoided us on the way there anyway.

"Sorry for stopping you back there, I just feel guilty..." I raised a paw when she opened her mouth. "I know I shouldn't, but I just do. Kind of how when you lie about something so much you think it's true.. In a way... I feel like it is murder.. Oh Faedra, without you, I would have never come back here.. Thank you..." I leaned against her, sighing. "Who would have thought this was what meeting a Dragon Rider would be like!"

Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

https://th12.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

I chuckled as she leaned against me, exasperated. I ran my fingers through her fur, "It's alright. Don't feel guilty. Those boys deserved it. And no need to thank me, you're the one with the strength to come back here and face this." I whispered.

I sat down, pulling Calli into my arms and in my lap. "I don't understand why they have to talk about it. My Word is law, you're not getting locked up either way." I snorted, preparing for a battle of wits and word.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 am

"Thanks." I said, one last time, before dipping my hind legs in the water. "So, have there been any new dragon riders since you became one? Did you help train some of them?" I asked. I wanted to learn as much about Faedra as I could, it felt so weird knowing someone knew your life story while you only knew little of theirs.

(Sorry for supremely short post, I think we've been through this xD)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 am

(It's all good xD )

I nodded my head, answering her as I dipped my feet into the cool water as well, swirling my toes around, "There have been, Araswen is one of them, I don't know when you'll get to meet her though, she's not around as often as the others. Lucien, Oberon, Alfgeir, and I are the closest knit ones out of all ten of us. As you can see I have certain . . . Feelings for Lucien."

She giggled, "Yeah, I caught that. Why don't you go and be with him? Have Dragon Rider babies?" I sputtered, looking over at her, my eyes wide, my voice shrill, "What?!" She cackled at my look, dipping her paws into the water and splashing it onto her face, letting the cool water run through her fur.

I let out a sigh, letting my hood fall back, and started to run my fingers through my long hair, getting the tangles out, "I don't know. He's never approached me about it. And I have a lot of responsibilities as a Rider. And I don't want to be the one to make the first move, you know? I want him to do it, all cocky like and suave."

She giggled, "Yeah, I totally understand, suave." She gave me a sly smile.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 am

"Well, looks to me like Lucien is a big wimp. If he can't go after the lady, he's not worth it. Unless you go for that brooding type or whatever. It's clear you have to make the first move, because he's probably thinking the same thing as you: I gotta let her make the first move.

"Which is the opposite of what any man would normally think, but really! You got to go after him! And-"

"Dragon Rider," an old voice said. We turned and saw the hare. "Please return to my abode, we have come to a decision." I looked at the sky. The sun was no where near setting! "But it's not even night time.." I said, confused. He nodded. "It took us much less time to come to a decision. Please, return." He motioned for us to follow.

I gave Faedra a weird look, but she simply shook her head, following the old hare. Our wet feet left dark marks on the cobblestone. Droplets fell and made smaller dark marks with them. We were leaving a trail- not permanent, but dark, noticeable. Kind of like what I thought I had left on the town- minus the 'not permanent' part. Boy, they really held a grudge!

I nervously looked at Faedra as we approached his house- His four friends were waiting outside, a cold look in their eyes. I huddled closer to her as we stepped inside, the four rabbits following. I stayed beside Faedra's chair, waiting for an answer, waiting for something to happen. Waiting to see if he would listen to Faedra or not.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 pm

The old Hare eyed me as I sat down, "Dragon Rider, are you certain Calli tells the truth?"

I nodded, "I am positive, I bet my life and my Dragon's on it." I replied evenly, my Rider's voices sounding cold, unyielding.

The old Hare nodded, looking to the four rabbits. I looked to Calli behind me, "Calli, are these the ones?" She nodded her head at me. The boy's eyes flared angry red at me, "She lies!" I held up my hand, "Silence!" They quieted, stepping back.

I let my power roll off of me, letting it consume them, "Then, it is done. These boys are being held for punishment." The old hare announced, a wince in his eyes as a deep sadness started to consume him, "Dragon Rider. What fate do you decide for them?"

I grinned, my eyes glowing in my hood as I crossed my legs and grabbed a peach from the fruit bowl, taking a bite and savoring the taste of the juice rolling across my tongue before I replied, "I'll let Calli decide that." I looked to her, winking.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm

"Well..." I said, tapping my chin. I thought doing to them what they had done to me would be cruel, they were guys after all and- uh, yeah...

"I say hard labor for two years!" They gasped. That was like, half of your life for a rabbit. And it would be the years most rabbits got married. "You can't do that! That's way too many-" the old rabbit frowned at them. I could tell he was sad his son would do something awful like that, and that he had to punish his friends.

"Very well then. It is done. Two hard years of labor in the quarry as punishment. Thank you Dragon Rider, for your time. Calli, I am deeply sorry for what my son has done to you. You may leave whenever you wish."

And just like that, everything was fixed.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

I grinned down at Calli. "Did you find the closure you wanted?"

I saw rabbits taking down the wanted posters around town, and many were coming up to Calli and apologizing for what had happened. I kept a close watch on them, making sure she was okay with everything.

(Sorry it's short! I have to dry my hair xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm

(Hey! Take your time xD Do whatever, this isn't an obligation, it's just a fun thing Very Happy)

"I guess. I'm just glad we got it all sorted out. Now I can visit my parents without them disapproving." I sighed. "And visit my old friends. And go to my school reunions. And visit my siblings, and do all those other things I was never able to." I looked at her, the sun was now mostly set and her eyes sparkled in the night. "But... That can wait. I'm sure the other Dragon Riders are waiting for us. I can do this anytime, but the meeting, well.." I chuckled. "Should we find Vritra?"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

(I know, but still, taking the fun away by taking a while get's me all angsty. xD )

I smiled sadly at her, looking up at the sun, "We have time. Vritra is close-by. He's always circling. Why don't you go see your parents and your friends and reunite yourself. I'll be fine. I'll hang back if you need some space." I nodded towards I saw some sad hares looking at Calli, their eyes watering. I'm assuming her mother and father at the look in their eyes.

She opened her mouth to respond but I grinned sadly, "Is that them there?" She looked over, her eyes widened and she took a step back, holding onto my leg.

"I . . . I don't-"

I smiled down at her as she looked up at me, "Go ahead, go see them." I spoke softly. She nodded and walked over to them, looking back at me once.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 pm

"Mom? Dad?" I questioned. I knew it was them, I was just in disbelief. "CALLI!" My mom cried, hopping at me. She held me in a hug and I hugged her back, as tight as I could. "Mom! I missed you so much!" I began to cry, my tears staining her fur as hers stained mine. "I missed you too honey! I knew you didn't do it, I knew you would never do something as awful as that! I can't believe what that scumbag did to you!" She hugged me harder, as did I. My dad came over and gave us both a hug. "Oh, Daddy!" I said, nuzzling him. "I missed you too!"

We snuggled for a little bit, loving the feel of our fur touching after so long apart. My mom began to groom my ear. "Mo-om!" I said, blushing at Faedra's little giggle. Only a few minutes together and back to square one. Us hares didn't linger long on reuniting, or leaving. We just did it.

"I love you honey." They said in unison. "Where's Donato? Laila? Where is everyone?" I asked. My siblings were strangely missing. Dad shook his head, smiling a little. "They've already left to start their own families. But I'm sure once they find out the good news, they'll love to see you! Granted it's a few days trip-"

"uh, guys.." I coughed a little. "I'm not staying. I have to go with my friend, A Dragon Rider." I smiled sadly. "Obviously I'll come back to visit! I'll come as often as once a week! And.. and..." They nodded understandingly. "We love you, Calli." My mom said. I waved goodbye and hopped back to Faedra. "Let's go. Hares hate to linger." I said with a wink.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am

I grinned down at Calli.

"It's nice to see you! I'll keep her safe, Mr. and Mrs. Calli!" I called over my shoulder as Calli pushed me by my legs away.

I snickered at her look of horror, "What did you just call them?!" I snickered again as she shook her head and pushed forward, mumbling about calling Vritra to take out asses away.

I called Vritra, and his dark form swooped down from the dark sky, the air just a tool under his massive wings. Zaria growled from where she was clutched in his feet. I smiled at her, "We'll be home in no time, girl." I grabbed up Calli in my arms and crawled up Vritra's legs to his back and up to the area between his shoulder-blades at the nape of his neck.

"Take us home, Vritra. Everything is settled." I spoke to him, he nodded his head and pushed off of the ground with a massive leap, the earth a crater where Vritra pounded his massive feet, and the air pushed at the ground. We were flying back to the caves, and we would be back in no time.

Calli clung to me, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 am

(hope you don't mind I'm doing a short timeskip to the cave, sorry O.O)

I hopped off of Vritra, now fully used to flying. It felt pretty nice, actually! A few more Dragon Riders had assembled, I couldn't count them because I ended up double counting and missing some and, well, messing everything up. I turned to Faedra. "Are all of them here? I hope so! I want to meet them all! Oh wait, what are you gonna do next? Have your meeting thing? Cool! I wanna see what you talk about! Oh, and *insert random babble here*!"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 pm

(Nope! I don't mind xD )

I looked around at the Dragon Riders gathered around the fire with Oberon, Alfgeir, and Lucien. I had thought about Calli's words and decided not to go after Lucien, he wasn't worth it.

"Yes, everyone has gathered, Calli."

Alfgeir walked over to us, his voice low as he spoke, "We have already explained Calli to them, so they aren't startled with her arrival." I nodded my head and gave him a smile, "Thanks."

He nodded and walked away. I nodded to each arrived Dragon Rider. They gave a nod back. I counted each one, everyone was here. "Let's get started."

I murmured to Calli as we made out way towards the fire, all the Dragons started to gather around us, making a wall of leather and scales and fur and heat, blocking us from the inside world, "Calli, I need you to stay silent during the meeting, please? Some of the Riders might take offense . . ." I gestured to some of the more snippety Riders. Her eyes widened at the Dragons gathered around us but nodded her head in agreement. We hopped over the carved circular stone and sat around the fire. I pulled Calli into my lap. Vritra stationed himself right behind me, Zaria hopped over the carved circular stone and sat at my feet in front of the large fire.

Araswen started speaking first, recounting everything has seen and we had missed, then Oberon started, then Alfgeir, then Lucien, then Finnick, then Trea, then Deaglan, Me, Fionn, and finally Mannix.

Mannix looked at me, ( http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/210/8/7/dragon_rider_by_trishkell-d395yt3.jpg )

His accent came through thickly, a half ogre, it was thick and hard to understand sometimes, though he had a nice face, and his voice was so deep it was sexy, "What'd yu su'ppse wei dew 'bout Ga'Leo?"

I looked to Trea, the Orc, ( http://critical-hits.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/wor_orc.jpg )

One of the most cunning and nicest souls on the realm, "Do you think you could do some reconnaissance, Trea? Find out what he was doing? Tell the King to watch out for Galeon?" The king was his Sister's husband, so he was close with him, and they were like brothers, known each other forever.

He ran his right hand across his chin and cheek, flipping one of his short sword in his left hand, it was more like a butcher knife though whatever he used it was useful in battle, his voice was also thick, "Aye c'uld. Thur's ai chance Aye c'uld get fund out dough. Eif 'dat happ'ains, Aye might kill 'em. Thait ai prob'lem teh yu?" I shook my head, "By all means, kill him." He grinned at me, and reached over to knuckle-bump me. I returned the gesture, winking at him.

Fionn leaned back where he sat, running a hand through his hair, always straight and narrow, though fun whence you got to know him, ( http://www.atomicicebox.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ShirtlessVamp-236x300.jpg )

"Galeon has always been an ass. Excuse my language - but I'm not surprised he challenged you, Faedra. Though ignorant, he doesn't fully comprehend the power you hold. You're the most powerful of all of us, he has to understand that. He also has to understand no one messes with the Riders. We stick together."

I grinned, Deaglan, a more stoic Centaur, clomped his hood on the stone, thinking, his arms crossed over his chest, ( http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/625265-bigthumbnail.jpg )

"I can dig up something on the one killed. I can go to the area, I know where you described. I can surely find left-over carnage from Minotaurs as well if I'm lost. I'll find the area and feel the disturbance in the Earth, hear the vibrations and pick out words, see if he said anything else to indicate something." I nodded my head, thankful to the Centaur.

I looked to Finnick, he seemed to be in deep thought, the more instinctual of all of us, ( http://fiw3.fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/gabriel_aubry.0.0.0x0.432x658-350x533.jpg )

"You think it will work, Finnick?" The Lycanthrope looked up at me and grinned one of his signature smiles, the boyish charm in full force.

"'Course, Love. Though, I wonder what Galeon is planning to counteract us." He shook his head, a flash of his Lycan form showing as his eyes glowed brightly for a moment before disappearing, ( http://api.ning.com/files/6I7Nz6aTlJJyJAZiFEBaEqul4UkbGQjQo3dKnUkZmAqoAde9UHMsGEIyvcsFMy2U1QsgsKeGs0E*wyTFrdOC2jPxC7vj1APl/darkwerewolf.png )

I grinned down at Calli, "Shall we move on to the Prophetess since that is all settled?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

"I guess," I said quietly, not wanting to disturb this meeting. It had been the most solemn- and quite frankly, BORING- meeting I had ever been too. I kept that to myself though.

I remembered how Faedra had described the dark Dragon Prophetess- I was a little scared to see her, but.. I was ready, I guess. I had done so many things today.

(Sorry for laughably short post, I truly don't know what to write, I had no clue how these meetings go, hehe ^^' Are we still going to do the thing where Calli hears the Prophetess? o.O)
(lol, why are all the dragon riders guys? SEXIST lol jk jk xD)

Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 am

(They're all guys 'cause it's usually in the male gene, it's pretty rare to have a female Dragon Rider, and they make fun of the girls for it, and the girls always show them up, so laughs on them, bunch of penises. xD And yeah, Calli should be able to see the images. ;])

I looked up at the others, they nodded in agreement.

We raised our voices high above our heads. The Dragons raised their heads, their mouths opening as fire rained down upon us all, their wings going out and overlapping the other, a wall of scales, leather, and fur encompassed us as the heat washed over us, burning in our hearts and in our cores. The power rolled over us, a rainbow of dark colors as all of our eyes glowed brightly, our marks burned as chanted the ancient words, each of our marks flaring like black blood, dripping down our bodies, our head raised, backs straight as we sat, our hands out towards the ceiling. The Dragon's roared above us, their heart-beats like drums in our ears, pounding and pulsating around us, glowing crimson reds like blood and thick blacks like the darkest abyss. We spoke in Dragon Rider Tongues, the many voices and many languages mixing together to create one mass, one being, one soul, the fire in the pit growing higher and higher, creating a figure in the middle,

"We call that of the Serpent Lady. Tanith, we request your presence among us. Tell us your wise words, tell us what we cannot see and show us what we cannot hear, show us your words, show us what you prophesies to be. Tanith, Serpent Lady, wisest and oldest, the most graceful and divine, we can not hear. We can not see. Show us. Show us, what we cannot be."

The Earth around us shook, the fire from the breath of every Dragon in the cave grew brighter, the flames dancing higher as they shot down from the top of the cave ceiling and down into the fire pit, where a Dragon, as dark as the Goddess Nyx's night sky, and eyes as pure and white as the burning beginning of the sky stared us down.

She spoke in ancient Dragon Tongue, only Dragon Rider's were able to understand her words, the many voices of her tongue extended farther than any Dragon here, her words were deep, raspy yet a smooth silk, a whisper on the wind yet the Earth shattering beneath our feet, "Saviik se Ven. Yah lavhu. Krif. Kron. Kinbok ko Jun. Kein alok. Ahzid Al, beyn dez. Ek'Dov. Fin het, lot mir, mu mul. Norok het. Ov het. Req Qo, Req Qethsegol. Sahrot Saviiks. (Savior of the Wind. Seek an army. Fight. Conquer. Need Leader of Light, a King. War arises. Bitter destroyer, scorned fate. Her dragonkind, the hare, great allegiance, we strong. Fierce hare, trust hare. Her Lightening, Her Stone-Bone of the Earth. Mighty Saviors.)

And with that, the images flashed through our heads from her eyes. A mighty battle was coming. Calli and I were in the middle of it.

Fire blazed around us, I screamed at Calli, my hood was thrown off, my hair was whipping around my face as I rode on Vritra, a sword in my hands as my twin FaeBlades hung off of my hips. My eyes glowed brightly in my face and my marks were burning off of my skin, sucking in the light wherever they touched. Vritra was diving for Calli, blood was smeared across her, her eyes were wide with fear.

Dragons all around us darted in and out of the sky. Everything was ablaze in fire, in the air and the ground. My eyes burned with fire in their depths, glowing brighter than they ever had before. I looked angry, so angry, and scared, blood covering me head to toe, my hair was soaked with crimson in places.

My eyes were focused on Calli, she was cornered at a sheer cliff, demons were converging on her. Calli looked torn between jumping or staying and being torn and cut to death.

Calli's took on that of a calm look. A shadow appeared overhead, a roar ripped through the air as fire burned around me and Calli, catching the cliff. The fore of a gale wind hit the cliff, and the cliff exploded in bits of Earth. Calli jumped at the last moment, her body flung off of the Cliff. Vritra and I got there too late, Calli's body was plummeting to the Earth just as a dark shadow appeared overhead, blocking out the light of the moon and darkening the Earth around us.

The bodies on the sheer cliff fell, falling below to the mass battle happening. Beasts turned on beasts, Man against Man, Fae against Fae. It was a mass slaughter, a great battle. It was gory, horrendous, the brutality was burned deep into my mind as I saw jaws being ripped from the faces of several unlucky ones, and other unlucky souls were ripped apart, piece by piece, blood splattering the ground and coating the air. The air itself smelt like blood, coating my tongue with a metallic taste as smoke choked my lungs for air, my eyes burning as they were deprived of the clean oxygen.

Calli's form disappeared into the smoke just as a giant roar ripped through the air, shattering my eardrums, making me crumble against Vritra as he screeched, pulling up at the last moment, his wings hitting the smoke and dust with a great force, just as black leathery wings came through the smoke and great jaws came up in the air and snapped at the air, long jagged pearly white teeth snarling at everyone and everything. Great Onyx eyes met mine, they were wise and held knowledge far beyond any comprehension just as another beat of the wings cut through the air.

I snapped back to the present, my eyes going wide as I looked to Calli. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the Dragon Prophetess. The Dragon Prophetess stared back, even though she could not see, her pure white eyes were focused on Calli, and Calli stared right back, her eyes wide. "You saw." The Prophetess whispered.

(Sorry if you wanted your Dragon to come in a different way, if you want it to be smaller than you can just ignore the part about the huge wings and great eyes, but that's what I just had in my head so I went with it xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 am

(Nah nah, it's perfect, Very Happy And yeah that makes sense- the whole male gene, since they're stronger (physically). Thank you for making me a part of this lol)

I couldn't help it. My inner uh, Calli-self broke through. "OF COURSE I SAW IT! Faedra, you LIED to me! You said only Dragon Riders could see this stuff! WELL NUH-UH, look at me, I'm not a Dragon Rider! No dragon visited ME when I was little! Look no mark on my shoulder-" I pointed to the fur on my shoulder, just realizing that it might've been on the skin- oh whatever. "Nothing!" I pouted and sat back.

"I didn't lie to you Calli. Only Dragon Riders can see this. It must mean you're a Dragon Rider." I stared at her, shock on my face. "B-But.. I mean.. Whaa.." I held my head in my paws, as if it might explode at any second. "No. That's just.. IMPOSSIBLE!" I looked at you. "What do you think, audience? Am I Dragon Rider? Did I just break the Fourth Wall? That feels cool." STill staring at you, she waits for an answer.

(I can't tell you Calli, that'd give away the entire next couple posts! Sorta)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am

(Mmmkay, cool! Very Happy )

"Impossible!" Deaglan roared, coming to stamp all four hoofs on the ground. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. The Dragon Prophetess hissed at him, "It is done. That is your future. She saw what I prophesied, it cannot be undone. Deaglan stomped his hoofs and charged over to us. I stood up and placed Calli behind me in a flash, getting into a fighting stance. "Come any closer, Deaglan. You're scaring her."

He huffed, his nostrils flaring, "She couldn't be the eleventh Dragon Rider. There is no way possible! She's just a hare!" He snarled at me.

Finnick stood, coming to stand at my side, "I don't see what the problem is. She caught Faedra's eye, who says she isn't special?"

Mannix spoke up from his spot on the carved stone, leaning back all casual, "Give 'er ai chance." The Centaur huffed before us, his hoofs stomping madly.

The Dragon Prophetess spoke us, "I had said before an eleventh will come, I never said in what form. Calm yourself, Deaglan. This is not the time for foolishness." Deaglan backed away to his spot in front of his Dragon. I could tell he wasn't going to let it go.

I looked down at Calli, grinning, "Calli. You might just be the great Eleventh Dragon Rider we've been waiting for."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 am

"hmm.. Wha? Really?" I looked at my paws. They seemed bigger, more powerful, than just five minutes ago. I could already feel the strong coursing through me-

Nope. Nothing had changed. I sighed and stared at them all. "If I'm the Eleventh Rider, where's my Dragon? Where's my mark? Is it on my skin under my fur?" I pulled at the furs at my shoulder, trying to find something, anything that would prove me right or wrong.

"There's nothing great about me, except for the amount of abuse my voice box can take on a daily basis! Seriously! What!"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 am

The Prophetess spoke first, "Qo'Dov, every Dragon here was the one to seek out their Rider. It is painful being away from the Rider, and we feel empty, lost, when the Dragon know's it's Rider is waiting, waiting for them.

Your Dragon . . . I do not know. It has stayed away for such a long time, perhaps. Though, a saw a great Dragon coming in your dire time of need."
Tanith looked at me pointedly. I nodded my head, understanding.

"Calli. When you fell from the cliff, the Dragon we saw. I don't recognize it among us, and I didn't in the vision. That Dragon . . . That was your Dragon, Calli. You had summoned it."

Calli's eyes widened, taking a step back into the curved circular stone. "I've never seen my mark though!"

Tanith shook her head, "That does not mean it is not there, Qo'Dov. You've been destined for great things. Your time will come."

And with that, Tanith, the Serpent Lady, disappeared in the fire, the flames rising higher, dying out slowly, leaving a shocked and stricken Calli, sputtering nonsense as she tried to find her words.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 am

"Whoa.. But.. I just.. When will we get into this great big fight, huh? There isn't any going on right now- or is there?" I put my head in my paws. "Wow. Crazy! Cool though. Yeah. Totally NOT having a mental breakdown, no siree... hehe..."

I curled into a ball on the floor, rocking. "hehe.. He... Dragon Rider... Me.. Destined.. For great things.. Like.. What..." I looked up at Faedra. "I didn't look too different from my current self in the picture thingie, so it must be soon.. Goodness..."

(Sorry for all my wicked short posts, I hate not being able to come up with anything)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 am

"Yes, the fight is probably soon." I nodded my head, remembering everything. The cliff . . . It felt familiar. I don't remember which one though.

I looked up at my fellow Dragon Riders, "Does that seem familiar to you? The cliff?"

Mannix shook his head at me, his voice thickening, "Aim nut sure, Fe'Dra. Jut bea car'ful, aye?" I gave him a smile.

"Always, Brother." He winked at me. I watched as Calli started to freak out, rocking back and forth as she sat in a fetal position.

"Calli." I called to her, she looked up at me, her eyes wide in shock, "Calli, it's not so bad being a Dragon Rider. Besides the War coming soon, you'll be heavily protected and cared for, you have pull across this entire realm. You may not even be a Dragon Rider, you may be just the key to unlocking something great." I shrugged my shoulders.

I knew she was a Dragon Rider, I just didn't want to freak her out even more.

She nodded her head. "We're all destined for something great, Calli. Many of us here have already came to their call, answered to their time. And now, they are Dragon Riders. My time has not come yet, and yours hasn't either. Though, it will, and when it does, we will be ready to face it. Dragon Rider or not."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 am

I sighed and stood up, putting two paws on Faedra's leg. "Alrighty, I guess. But now that's over with.. What shall we do now? Just go home or whatever? The meeting is over right? Or does it end when you want it to? If it isn't over what's to do next? I'm just so... confused. All this stuff happening at once!"

Suddenly I got an idea. "Hey, Faedra!" I sat back, stretching my arms forward.

"I think if you look closely, you might be able to see the mark in-between my fur! It might be on my skin! If you see anything, that is... Please look! For me!" Maybe this would be the moment of truth? My fur was very thick, so it may not have been possible to look at the fur underneath, but hey.. It was a try!
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 am

I looked to the others, nodding their heads, "Worth a shot." Alfgeir spoke up, shrugging his shoulders. I looked to Oberon.

"Oberon, you're good at sensing things. Would you mind?" He shook his head, smiling at Calli, "It would be my pleasure." His smile sent a shiver down my back, I looked to Calli to see her blush underneath her fur as she looked down at her paws. Oberon walked around the fire to us, coming over to Calli and laying her down on the stone as he crouched over her.

"You're going to feel a little . . . Sensation wash over you. It's normal."

"Will it hurt?" Calli squeaked, her eyes widening. Oberon grinned, "Somewhat, though theres a mixture of other . . . Feelings. You'll see." He winked at her, she blushed furiously, her eyes closing shut tightly. His hands moved over her as he murmured words under his breath, his eyes glowing a deep silver, as did his hands. His mark glowed with black ichor, his hands moving all over Calli's body, hovering just a hair's breath away from her.

His eyes widened as he drew his hands away, they fell to his lap limply as his glowing eyes dimmed. He looked at me, astonished.

"Does she have a mark?" Fionn, the Incubus spoke up from where he sat.

Oberon cleared his throat, looking directly at me. "She does."

"Whey du ye loik stricken?" Trea voiced, stepping closer.

"I made contact with something very old and very wise, something very powerful. As soon as I did, it erected a wall to block me out. I sensed some deep, true and thick pain at the contact as Calli also made contact with it for a brief moment, connecting for a split second. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before."

"What was it?" I whispered, leaning forward to look at Oberon's wide eyes.

Calli's eyes opened as she sat up slowly, she seemed in shock as her voice was detached, no emotion attached, "My Dragon."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 pm

I shook my head, my ears flopping about. I had just experienced something strange, not exactly like my body was being taken over, but like a silent voice told me what to do, and I knew I should follow it. I knew it was my dragon. But it just felt so strange.

It sounded to me like my dragon, and me in general, were some sort of super powerful, un heard of thing. I was unused to so much attention- I mean, I didn't pull a prank to get it, but it was just.. strange. I just felt like plain old Calli, nothing special besides the funny factor, and even then, I wasn't the funniest out there. It was all happening too fast, all this new stuff piling on top of me, I needed time for this to sink in- real time.

I thought back to that vision thing. Apparently my dragon would come to me in a great battle- at least, I think it would, and I think everyone else thought it would... I would just have to pay attention during a battle, if we had one soon, and see if the conditions were matching those of what the Dragon Prophetess showed us.

It was black, for one thing.. Pretty cool, black was a slick and shiny, er, powerful? color. Everything ws just really confusing. I sat and looked at my paws. "Ok. So. I am the 11th Dragon Rider, so technically I should not exist.. because there are only ten dragon riders in total, always has been, always will be. I have a great destiny, and my dragon is really powerful. And for some reason, my Dragon didn't seek me out when I was born.." I glanced up at the other Dragon Riders. "Is that it in a nutshell? I go from being a regular hare one minute to some sort of big huge deal the next?" I was sort of coming to terms with this.

Sort of.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 am

I looked to Calli sadly, smiling and putting a hand on her paw, "Yes, Calli. I'm sorry you're being dragged into this so suddenly." I looked around to everybody, looking to their eyes for confirmation, they each nodded their heads.

I opened my mouth and chanted, my Voice rang across the room like a great thunder, "I will take her under our Wings and fly her to the far reaches of the Kingdoms and the Ever World. Up to the Great Over and Deep Under, I welcome our new Dragon Rider. May our sister Revel in her Being. May Her soul become one with Dragon. We spread our Wings, and we Fly with Her."

"We Welcome Thee." Everybody resounded around me, even the Dragons high above our heads.

"We shall Fly with her forever, until the moment of Death when she enters the Great Over, when she Flies with those there, the Greater of the Riders, shall she be with us. We hereby lay down our Lives for her, as she does Us. Until the very moment her heart stops beating, we Honor our Rider."

"We Honor Her."

"Calli.

I looked down at her, her eyes were wide as she stared back up at me. "From this day forth unto you reach the Great Over, where you shall become Legend, you are, Dragon Rider."

The room shook with all the voice that sang out, wrapping around us with power, pulling us into it, "Sister! Hear Our Voice! Feel Our Wings! We Are One! We Are Dragon! We Are Rider! We Are Life! We Are Death! We Are Free!"

With that, the power wrapped around Calli, everybody watched in rapture as wisps wrapped themselves around her, and we saw when the power hit her, her eyes widened, her breath caught in her throat as she gained the powers of Dragon Rider.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:42 pm

"Whoa." I said, as my body calmed down. I was suddenly filled with knowledge and stuff and other stuff and things I can't even describe! "Wow." I took a deep breath, steadying myself, looking over the other Dragon Riders.

"That.. Was... Insane!" I said, bouncing around. "Crazy! Awesome! Totally wack!" I giggled, suddenly feeling joyous. "WHOOHOOO!!" I screamed, feeling on top of the world- lunging around my fellow riders. I laughed and fell on my back, giggling as I finally calmed myself. The cool patch of rock I lay on soothed me, and I smiled as I closed my eyes. "Well.. Welcome new Calli.. I could get used to this.." I felt.. on top of the world! Maybe I was? Who knew where this cave was, really!

"Hmm.. Yeah.." I murmured, turning my head to the side to stare at my paw. The bottom was still as white as my winter coat.. I smiled, thinking of how awesome it would be to ride a Dragon, my own dragon, and yet somehow suppress the thoughts of my responsibilities. I was happy to just revel in the moment and enjoy it. Before the big 'fight' where we were supposed to find my dragon, that is.

(Sorry for awful writing.... school)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum