The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!
The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private]

2 posters

Go down

Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private] Empty Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private]

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 am

THIS IS A PRIVATE RP BETWEEN LIKEABOSS AND I!!! Do not join unless you are LikeABoss(XD!!! HAHAH GET IT?!?!... lol no)

You know the drill, Boss! xD I hope you don't mind I'm putting the character profiles here too, just as a reminder :3

LikeAB0SS
Abelinda
Spoiler:
Faedra
Spoiler:

Pinkie Pie
Yvonne
Spoiler:
Calli
Spoiler:

(How about they just meet in some random forest? Abelinda and Faedra can already know each other, but Yvonne and Calli become friends? o.O And then they hang out. And maybe later a new conflict comes up? I was hoping for the time being no Daniel, no running away stuff, just kind of chilling... How about, for now, this is before Calli is a dragon rider? Or after? IDK what would be easier!)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

https://th12.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private] Empty Re: Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private]

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

(Sure! Abbey should know Faedra already, and Let them chill! x] And I don't know! Whatever you want Calli to do xD
Oh! And what I kind of picture in my head Abbey looking like, except with the pale blue eyes x] (
http://globezhair.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/b5b2a5a7c394f30b568cda18ee7d5c6e.jpg )

(Abelinda)

"Come on, Lovey. You wanted to explore, so we're exploring! Plus, this counts as your exercise for the week, since we're walking around so much and stuff." I heard Lovey's huffs of breath behind me and her mutters. I giggled to myself and plowed on through the forest.

"Oh! And by the way! I want you to meet somebody. I think you'll like them." I smirked, looking back at her.

"You want me to meet people all sweaty and icky and short-of-breath? Are you nuts? I'm going to leave the impression of a pig all smelly like this!" She grimaced, her big round brown button eyes narrowing at me. I threw back my head and laughed.

"Lovey. They live, in the nature of mother's nature, in this forest, amongst the trees, running along these very branches. I'm sure you'll be fine." I snickered, smirking back at her. She stuck out her tongue at me,

"Do you wish to die, Ghuardian? I'll smack the crap out of you." I laughed again.

"Come on, move your furry butt, we're almost there!" I felt giddy. She was going to meet my all-time favorite person.

(Faedra)

Calli was lagging behind me, "Why couldn't we just ride Vritra there?! Or maybe Zaria?! Or, maybe, we could have just had them go all the way to the caves and meet us! Or, maybe stay in your village and wait for them?! This is boooooooringgggggggggg, with a capital 'B'. And I'm tired. We better stop soon, or I'll round-house your butt!" She cried at me, huffing and puffing, snorting here and there.

I snickered when she honked at me in frustration, a yip coming out of her mouth soon after and I heard a smack behind me, like she slapped her hands to her mouth.

"We'll be there soon. I couldn't have them go all the way to the caves, they're not Dragon Riders. I couldn't let them go all the way to the village, that's too far for them to travel. I'm letting Vritra take a break of carrying all of us, Zaria is tired from the last trip we took, so I'm letting her off and follow us at her own pace behind us. Kind of like stalking us, though it's fine. And, well then, find something to do while you're back there."

She huffed at me again, I heard her blow a rasberry at my back and I shook my head, a smile on my face. She was going to see the worth in the long trip when I met up with Abelinda Grey, Alpha, and Commandant of an entire Military, Ghuardian of Yvonne, the good Doctor of the entire Military, a strong Soldier, and a Brave Heart. Abbey's Ward, Yvonne, had saved Abbey's life many times I had heard in the time we haven't seen each-other. I would love to see Abbey blush under her Ward's awe-inspiring gaze. I heard Yvonne was a hare, just like Calli. I think they would get along splendidly.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private] Empty Re: Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private]

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

(OH! And I just about laughed my ass off at the pun. xD And nahhhhh. I don't mind. Very Happy )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 am

(Oh just a mention, if you want to do those line thingies, you can put [hr ](without the space) and it will make a perfect line! Cool huh? Very Happy)

Calli

I mocked Faedra behind her back. "Yeah yeah whatever. Ooohh! Look at that plant! What the heck is that?!" I rushed over to a nearby protruding yellow thingy. I poked it until it rolled out. "Oh. It's just a banana... Oh, YUM! A banana!" I peeled it a little, and began to eat the front. Then an idea hit me. That Yvonne bunny or whatever was a rabbit... She'd like bananas too! I grinned and grabbed it in my teeth, holding my head high so it wouldn't scrap on the ground. It was a little hard to stumble around, if I wasn't hopping at a consistent rate pretty much EVERYTHING was harder! Stupid huh? Rabbit's can't even walk! Because of our giant feet, we can only hop. Grr. I set down the banana to complain.

"You know what I hate? Walking. We can't even walk! I mean, how stupid is that? Super stupid! And we don't even have paw pads! Except for us snowshoes, did you know we are one of the few rabbit species who had paw pads? None of the others do! They just have fluffy hair 'cuz they hop on the ground. But not us snowshoes! We gotta hop in the snow and we need them for traction! We truly are a superior race- and look at our glimmering coat!" I motioned to my fur, and then stopped. "Uh, well, you know, when it's WINTER and stuff and my coat isn't half.. Uh.. grey.." I chuckled and continued.

"So do you have any idea what Yvonne looks like? I know you know her uh, whatever you called it, Gardener or stuff, but have you met her? I heard she's a Hotot, I mean, I always hated that breed but when I heard she was one, wow, I was just shocked! But then I loved them! They are just soo cute, aren't they? I bet Yvonne is a goody two shoes though. That stinks. I mean, when you're a doctor you gotta be all, serious and stuff, right? Man.

"She's always been my childhood idol! Or whatever you call it. I've been tracking her since I was little! What happened to her husband was sad, huh? I wonder who could do such a thing!" I noticed I was lagging, like, A LOT! Faedra was just a dark blob far ahead of me. Darn banana. She hadn't even heard half of my rant! Or had she?

I quickly picked up the banana and raced after her. "You weren't listening! Anyway, as I was saying-" I stopped short. Was that..?

Yep. It was. A human. And...
A RABBIT!!!!!!

Yvonne

We passed by a fresh spring. Oh, thank goodness! I quickly hopped in, and then out, fluffing out my fur. Ahhh, refreshing, and so clea- OHHHH! OWWW! Dang it! That's really, really, REALLY cold!! I hopped around to warm up. I forgot how hard it was for us to bathe. If we got our undercoat wet? We could get hypothermia and die! Of course, Abbey would never let that happen. I knew I was safe. But still...

I hopped after her, and after another small while, I was back to normal- if not a little fresher. Ahhh, finally, we could make a good impression! It usually started with Abbey killing something. And then it took a more, uh, civilized approach.

I was just hopping, looking at a weird bird, when I heard my name. "Are you... YVONNE?!?" A voice squealed. "Wha-" I turned my head just as a snowshoe hare popped up in front of me. I leapt back a little. "Who are you.. What.. I.." I folded back my ears. "Uhh, hi? Abbey, is this the one-" I saw what looked like a Faerie thing. Or whatever. Oh man, was Abelinda part of some other freaky magical place? She had more.. I.. Wow... Weird!

"My name is CALLI! I'm a snowshoe hare and I'm SOOOOO glad to meet you! You know, I've looked up to you since the moment I heard you! You even made me love Hotots! I mean, if you heard of how much I HATED them, you'd be impressed! Anyway-" She kept rambling, and I hopped back a little. She was a little weird... But boy, did she know how to make someone love her! I felt myself blush as she mentioned how much she looked up to me.

She paused, and I snapped back to attention. Had she asked me a question? No, she was hopping away to get something. She returned with a banana. Apparently my face lit up, because she smiled even wider. "You like it?! Have some!" Calli nudged it towards me. "You know, two bananas give you enough energy for an intense 90 minute workout!" I said, before digging into it. Her eyes widened. "Wow! You sure do know a lot!"

This was going to be one interesting visit....

(oh god I can't stop imagining Calli as a jackalope. It's becoming an issue xD)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm

(You should have been in my head, I imagined Yvonne as a pink huge rabbit-human thing, like a furry. I still kinda do, except a tiny bunny, but pink still. xDDD )

Faedra

I heard Calli ranting behind me, I payed close attention to everything she was saying, even if she didn't think I was. I spotted Abelinda ahead ahead so I picked up the pace, a grin coming to my face as I shot at her. She spotted me at the same time and let out a squeal, rushing at me. We met in the middle and gave the other a fierce hug, choking the other out with our strength.

"Why do you have that hood on?" She reprimanded. We pulled apart, I grabbed at my hood self-conciously. "You don't like it?" I asked, my brows furrowing. She rolled her pale blue eyes at me, comming and tugging it off and away. My snow-white hair flew free of it's bonds and draped down my back like a pure-white waterfall. "I do. I just can't see your eyes, Woman."

I cleared my throat, snickering at her, "My eyes are too bright for their own good. And it's Fae, to you, Good Kind Sir. Get it right." She snickered at me and we grinned at the other.

Rolling her eyes she flicked my right ear, "You're a dork." I turned my head to the side, a very wolf-like gesture.

"What's a dork?" I asked. She dramatically gasped in a breath, her hand coming up to fan herself, her pale blue eyes growing comically large in her face. I snorted, "You must have sucked all the air out of the forest."

"How could you not know what a dork is? It's a giant whale di-"

I covered her mouth with my hand, she laughed under it, her eyes closing and her head throwing back her long, curly locks of deep chocolate hair. "Don't finish that sentence, I get it. Enough said."

I looked back at Calli as she caught up, her bananas forgotten momentarily as she ran at Yvonne. My brow arched in question as she grabbed up Yvonne and started talking hurriedly and excitedly, Yvonne not being able to get a word in. Abbey snickered, "How are you dealing with that?"

I sighed, my shoulder slouching, "You get used to it."

Abelinda

I watched as Lovey smiled sheepishly at the rabbit Calli. I heard so much about her while talking to Faedra. She was kind of like Lovey in a way, so I knew they would get along great. Lovey shot me a look that said something like, 'Help me!' as she ate her banana and Calli was still talking. I swooped in with a smirk and Faedra to save the day.

Faedra cleared her throat, and came to sit next to Calli. I stood behind Lovey, smirking down at them. "Calli, as you know this is Yvonne-" She gestured to Lovey, "And this is her Ghuardian, her Protector, Abelinda." Calli's eyes widened, and it seemed to mimick Lovey's whenever hers widened like that.

"Commandant Abelinda Grey, Alpha Wolf of the Grey pack and Ghuardian of Yvonne. Pleasured to meet you, Calli." She looked up at me, squinting her eyes, "You can't be a wolf, you're human."

I shook my head, "I'm a WereWolf."

Faedra looked at calli, "Not like our Lykans you've met. You haven't met a WereWolf yet. And now, you have. Ta-Da!" She flourished her arms dramatically, gesturing to me.

I snickered, grabbing up Lovey in my arms and holding her closer to me, her scent of sugar calming myself. Calli's mouth made an 'O' of understanding, and then her brow furrowed again. "If you're her Gardner, then why did you come along with Yvonne?"

I shook my head again, "Calli. I'm not her Gardner, I'm her Ghuardian. Lovey is my Ward, and I am her sworn Protector. We are bound together, and where she goes, I go. I will put my life on the line if her own life, either mental or physical well-being, is put into question."

"So, you love her?"

"In a sense of the word, yes."

"Sooooooo . . . You're lesbian."

I sputterd, coughing, air getting stuck in my throat as I tried to make out words as she surprised me, Lovey laughed and shook her head, answering for me, "Nope. Abbey is totally straight. She has a horrible taste in men, if you ask me. Though, no, she loves me like her sister slash best friend slash her daughter slash basically her mother since I take care of her so often since she seems to think that almost dying several times is the best way to protect me, which it is not. If you think about it, I would totally not be fine if she died. I've been through so much with her, and if she were to go? Screw that." She snorted looking up at me and scowling. I shrugged. Same with me, couldn't really do anything about it though.

Calli looked up at us, a puzzled look on her face, and then she grinned with excitement. "OH! So we are kind of like you guys! Faedra is my Protector!"

Faedra shook her head, "No, Calli. Not like that. I serve you under a contract. This goes deeper than anybody could understand or comprehend in any way, shape, or form. What they have is rare, special, Abelinda did not choose to protect Yvonne, nor did Yvonne choose Abelinda to protect her, a Ghuardian was and is made for one purpose and one purpose only, to serve and protect theirs, to defend what is theirs, with their weapon of choice-what they 'Shift into. Abelinda shapes into a wolf, she is the strongest of her race, she is the fastest, most cunning, they are fiercely loyal and protective. Part of the reason why Abbey is currently holding Yvonne in her arms is so that she can mark her scent on Yvonne, and so she can ensure her well-being by being in her arms where she knows no harm will come to her, and so she can pull in Yvonne's scent so she can tell what she's feeling, and so she can feel her heart-beat to assure herself she is alive. There are Guardians, just like any other Guard, though, they can be broken. A Ghuardian can't be broken, once bonded, it is until the Ward dies, or the Ghuardian dies, or they both die, Abelinda will always be bound to Yvonne, whether she wants to be or not."

Faedra finished, looking at Calli wearily, waiting for a response. I pulled in another lungful of Lovey's sugar scent. Here we go . . .
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 pm

(HAHAHHA at the whale thing.. Did you know that when- well this image will explain it. http://www.briinums.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/blue_whale_sperm-web.jpg

EXPLICIT but totally worth the read XD XD XD Also sorry for my language, we've already been through this but anyway)
(P.S. Sorry if my post is all jumbled my rabbit was staring at me with some form of hell in her eyes and her ears back and then she flipped over on her side and it was just weird. She's probably on bunny drugs or something xD)

Calli

"....The fuck." I said, my face blank. "Well, that was something new..." I sat down, letting it sink it. It sunk in, and I shrugged. "Well. Cool. Anyway, you gotta tell me all about this Abelinda!" I turned to Yvonne, who hopped from Abbey's arms to greet me. "What's she like? Is it cool to have a Gardener? Or Ghuardian, whatever you call it. I don't really like those fancy names. Like sometimes, I call my neighbor smelly butts! Isn't that funny? And one time I put a stink bomb in his room- except you couldn't tell it smelled so bad! Except for the part where he chased me into town square and my fur on my tail got burned. Over reaction, Huh?! Crazy! It always seems like I run into the craziest people. Like I thought Faedra was just a normal Fae but whoop-de-doo! She's a damn dragon rider! That's something huh? Except I don't think you guys got Dragon Riders and all that. Shame really. Anywho,"

Yvonne

I chuckled as the hare continued, tuning out her conversation. I had never met someone who could talk for as long or as fast as her. She was a mile a minute- no, ten miles a minute! Did she even breathe? I listened carefully for her heartbeat, and was shocked to hear it beating faster than usual. "Whoa, whoa, uh, Calli?" She stopped and grinned at me. "Could you take some deep breaths for me? I need to listen to your usual heartbeat." she nodded and relaxed. I put my ear against her chest. It was normal. I guess she did breath, just very fast. "Continue," I said, leaning back. I immediately regretted the decision.

I smiled up at the one called Faedra, waving to her helplessly. Calli noticed and looked back at Faedra. "What? What happened? Why were you waving? Did you give me bunny ears? (Yo dawg, we heard you like bunny ears so we put some bunny ears on your bunny so you bunny could have double bunny ears Animal Army 1500's CROSSOVER! [Private] Xzibit-happy Sorry I couldn't resist xD)

"Did she put syrup on the back of my neck again? God Faedra, you know I hate that! I can never get it off! One time, I had to get the fur cute of cuz of her! Look, see, it's shorter than blah blah blah...." I rolled my eyes at Faedra, jabbing a paw in Calli's direction. She giggled. I looked back at Calli, nodding and trying to listen to her talk. Not only was she a motor mouth, she was as oblivious as something really oblivious..
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Abelinda

I cleared my throat, letting some of my power leak out to overwhelm Calli, shutting her up immediately. I sat down on the ground, my fatigues stretching across my body. I scowled, looking at Lovey, "I'm not used to wearing clothes." She snickered at me, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I think in this society, it's frowned upon. Everybody is wearing clothes here!" She huffed, ruffling her fur. I pet her fur at the top of her head, shrugging my shoulders when she looked back at me, "Sorry, can't help it." I muttered, looking at Lovey. She shrugged and turned to Calli, I spoke to Faedra, "So, tell me, how did you and Calli make a contract?"

She let out a grunt, rolling her shoulders, "Long story. Short version? She saw my mark when I was busy killing a munch of Minotaurs and two of them caught me off-guard, slamming their fists into my face and various parts of my body and all it's hard to hold onto my hood. Made a contract to keep her, 'quiet,' and so here we are. You?"

I shrugged, focusing my eyes on hers, "Just arrived fresh from up North base camp, new F.O.D. and all, as soon as I arrived, huge battle, Daniel and his men, I fought, saw her, saw her Sergeant, took him to the Infirmary room, she was put into the wrong Unit room so we found each-other, started talking after I had passed out from a fight with Daniel. Did a pretty bad number on me, woke up during surgery, passed out again, woke up after surgery to see the nurse snatch my medical clipboard away from Lovey's fingers, which was rude, she could have let Lovey finish reading, we talked, I got up and back out to battle, she saved my life several times, I felt protective, she's my Ward. Complicated things in-between, but the gist of it."

Faedra

I regarded Yvonne with a new sight. The one to save Abelinda's life, to make her who she is, needs praise. I smiled down at her, "You have my thanks, as a Dragon Rider, I give you my word. If you need anything, just ask. If Abelinda is alive today because of you, you can have anything you want. This woman is the most amazing person I have ever known. You take care of her, and I thank you."

I bowed my head to her, smiling at the astonished look on her face as she looked between Abelinda and I.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 pm

(OH! And the language is fine! I don't mind xD And ewwwwwww, totally not swallowing any of that water xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Yvonne

"You people are honoring me too much! I'm just doing my duty. Hippocratic oath, you know?" I winked, and thought I could sense the hint of a giggle in Faedra. "Well, sounds like Calli is a piece of work.." I glanced at Abelinda, and by the way her eyebrows moved, I could sense she was the one who prevented the hare from speaking out. It was a little like white noise, you didn't notice it was gone until you tried to hear it.

Calli

Uh, RUDE! All these people were talking like I wasn't even HERE! And why couldn't I talk? Was this Abelinda some sort of gypsy or whatever? This was by far the WORST way to meet your idol! And Yvonne kept talking about me like I was some useless rogue piece of trash! I was, by far, much better! I had royal blood!

..For rabbits anyway. If I struggled hard enough, I could squeak a few things out. To a human, it sounded like a choking walrus. For us rabbits? It would be hard for Yvonne to understand but not impossible to decode.

Yvonne broke out laughing. "And you think I'm going to respect just because you're a snowshoe? Newsflash: Humans like my breed. We're friendly and good companions. That's why we end up in their houses." I narrowed my eyes and squeaked a little more, it felt so strange. Us rabbits never spoke, but this squeaking thing was an emergency thing. And if this wasn't an emergency... Nothing was!

"Oh, you have paw pads? That's what makes you superior?" She rolled her eyes. "Please, Calli. Get serious."

I growled and jumped at her, swiping at her face. I wasn't trying to hurt her, but I cut her eyebrow a little. I jumped back, immediately sorry. It suddenly felt okay to speak. "ohmygoshi'msosorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! Are you ok?!" I sniffed the wound, then licked at it a little. She pushed me away. "I'm fine. I'm sorry I was talking to you like that Calli, I guess I'm just quick to judge. Will you forgive me?" I looked away, as if unsure. She reached out her paw. I quickly took it and shook, smiling.

"YEP! I guess we're friends now! Anyway, I meant to tell you earlier, have you ever met a.." She giggled and looked at Abelinda. "If she ever found out about the internet, the universe would break." I broke off. "THE INTERNET?! That sounds silly! What is that?!" I leaned forward waiting for an answer.

With that, Yvonne face-pawed.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am

Abelinda

I tensed as Calli attacked Lovey. I felt my claws flex in my hands at the sight of blood appearing on her brow, felt the anger start to boil deep within me. When I smelt her sugar scent stronger now because her blood was not exposed to the air, I let out a low growl.

When she started to sniff Lovey and poke and prod at her, I almost lost it, my wolf inside was begging to be released, pushing at the walls I tried to put up, to box her in, Hurt. She whispered. Mine. She growled.

I let out a grunt, clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth together. When Lovey giggled I snapped back to myself, Lovey must have sensed something was wrong too, like she was trying to lighten the mood, or I was assuming, I don't know. Though, when she looked back at me, she looked fine, except for the blood. I reigned in the wolf, pulling her back in. She let out a low rumble, seeing Lovey was fine, and retreated, ears pressed to the sides of her head and tail tucked, though lip curled and long and sharp canines flashing.

I let out a sight. I looked to Faedra.

Faedra

I raised my brow at Abelinda, seeing the internal struggle on her face as soon as Calli attacked Yvonne, I saw her eyes flash golden, saw the tense in her shoulders and her head snap up and look straight ahead, I felt the power stop rolling off of her as she tried to control her wolf.

She looked calmed down a little bit, though kept her hands close to Yvonne as she leaned back a little bit. She looked up at me, her jaw locked tight, like she didn't trust herself with words, or she might end up snarling and growling.

After a moment, she let out a sight and raised her right hand to run it through her long and curly dark chocolate hair, letting out a long and low breath of air, her shoulders slouching. She looked at me, a wince in her eyes. I leaned forward, looking at her pale blue eyes, traces of golden flecks in them that weren't there before as she tried to calm her wolf, "We good?"

She nodded her head and looked up at the trees above us and at the sunlight that filtered through, her eyes closing as she tensed again, her nostrils flaring.

Calli finally seemed to notice something happening and looked up at the both of us, "What? What happened?"

I snorted, mirroring a smirk playing on Abbey's lips, "You just about brought out the wolf." I replied dryly, keeping my eyes on Abbey.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am

Calli

"What?" I said, confused. "No I didn't, she still looks pretty fleshy and not furry to me. Oh, is it one of those illusion things? That's pretty cool! Except how does it work? This entire time I haven't seen one bit of wolf in you! Are you sure you're not lying to me? Lying isn't nice. Lying is for-" I put my toes in an L formation and held it to my head, sticking out my tongue.

"LOSERS!!

"....unless your life depends upon it, of course." I whispered quickly afterwards, pulling out a grin I had prepared for an awkward situation like this.

"It's ok, we all lie to make ourselves look better, right? I mean I do sometimes. But lying about important things is a very bad idea! Like my whole life I kept lying about... a-about..." I shuffled over to Faedra, hugging her leg and humming to block out the others. I was trying to get that thought out of my brain. Once that was over with I could join them again.

Yvonne

"Uhhhh, what is she doing?" I asked Faedra, walking over to Abbey. I sat in her lap, noticing how golden flecks still lingered in her eyes. I patted her cheek lightly, giving her a tilted smile, before settling in on my back. I took care to keep my head forward to watch Calli hum.

Faedra bent down and lightly petted Calli's head. "Just something from her past.." She glanced at Abelinda. Abbey knew what it was like when your past was corrupt, as did I. Calli sure had a weird way of forgetting about it though. I sat back, relaxing. When I heard the buzzing noise, as I usually did before trancing, I sat up, sighing. "We can never have back sleepers, dang it..." Abbey rolled her eyes, turning and chatting or something with Faedra.

I was now hopping around, just sniffing the plants and rocks. They seemed to have a stronger scent where Faedra had walked. Coincidence?

...Probably. Unless she was some sort of magical faerie, but I mean really, how silly could you get? Then again, she was from another time and place. A time and place where domestic rabbits were frowned upon? Sure looked like it from the way Calli behaved.

Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

ABelinda

I let out a sigh at Calli's humming, her eyes closed tight. I kept a close eye on Lovey, wandering away a little bit. My wolf had calmed at her touch, and I reigned her in, pushing her back with a low rumble.

I reached forward, starting to rumble in my chest, I noticed Lovey's ears perk up at the familiar sound, though Calli stilled, her breathing slowing. "Calli?" I started, running my fingers through the fur on her head. "Open you eyes, Calli. Be calm." She opened her eyes, her brow furrowing like she didn't realize she had closed her eyes.

I gave her a sad smile, "It's okay. We all have a twisted past here. Some of us more than others . . . " I let myself trail off, pushing back the image of Lovey getting tortured right before my eyes, pushing back the feeling of watching Daniel slaughter Nikolai until he was forced to change, my Ghuardian killed right before my eyes. I clenchd my teeth, taking in a deep breath.

Calli watched the internal struggle inside me, watching my eyes flash gold then back to pale blue, then back to gold. The rumble in my chest picked up, trying to calm myself as well as her.

Another deep breath.

Calli took a tentative step towards me, but kept a paw on Faedra's leg, "What happened to you?"

I flashed a sad smirk down at her, my canines lengthened in my mouth, piercing my lip. I darted out my tongue to catch the droplets of blood there. Her eyes widened at me, I looked to Faedra, "Would it be alright if I told her? Though, I need to get the wolf in control before I start."

Calli looked at me, then at Faedra, then rolled her eyes, apparently calm enough, "Stop LYING! You're all fleshy, there's no possible way to turn into a wolf!"

Lovey came back and looked right into Calli's eyes, "She does turn into a wolf. She is mine. My Wolf. My Ghuardian. They aren't lying and I'm not lying either when we say she shifts into one and goes all furry." She grinned, looking back at me.

Calli huffed, "Then prove it."

A smirk lit my face. Oh, how the wolf wants to. I let out a snort, the smell of sugar filled my senses as I took in a deep breath through my nose. The wolf calmed a little bit at Lovey's scent, though she didn't back down, which a growl slipped past my lips.

I don't know why I was such on edge today, though it was going to bother me until I could calm down.

Faedra

I shook my head. "That is not such a wise decision at this time. She barely has the wolf in control right now. If she 'Shifts right now, she won't have her wolf in control and she'll run on instinct. From the blood on Yvonne's brow and the memories flooding her at the moment, it's not helping her wolf get into control. Abbey, would you like me to heal her?"

She flung her head back, her hair flowing around her face, closing her eyes, reaching out to run her fingers through the fur on Yvonne's head, "Please?" Her voice was slightly guttural. I looked to Yvonne, a question on her face as she looked between Abbey and I.

"What?" She asked. "I can heal on my own, since Abbey lent me her power." I shook my head, pulling Yvonne into my lap. Calli held onto my leg and looked at Calli, like she was waiting for something, a smile on her face as she bounced up and down on her feet.

"Here we go!" She whispered excitedly.

I rolled my eyes down at her, she stuck out her tongue at me, undaunted. "Yvonne, even though you heal quickly, it's not quick enough at the moment. It's upsetting Abbey, you and her are in a strange part of the forest with lots of scents and sounds, she hasn't been her in a while and she doesn't know what has happened in that time, if it's still safe here. She in protective mode, running on instinct, her wolf wants to come out and play, which is not needed at this time, and it's dangerous if she doesn't have her in control at the moment. So I'm going to heal you and take away the blood, alright?"

She thought over my words, nodding. I reached a hand out to her brow, pulling power to me. My eyes glowed a bright emerald, my marks burning, the one on the inside of my left hip and the one on my shoulder blade. I knew they dripped with black ichor, and I heard the gasp from Yvonne. I sent the tendrils from around my arm that appeared, the cloudy wisp-like tentacles of power, and sent them to slither over to Yvonne. Heal, they whispered, I smiled as they reached Yvonne's brow, wrapping around her head and her wound.

"You're going to feel some warmth emanate through you. That's normal." I spoke, she nodded and her eyes filled with wonder. I grinned, feeling the tiny murmur that said almost done. She gasped, and I let the power dissipate. The wisps slowly disintegrated into the air. Her paws reached up and touched her wound.

"All done!" I smirked.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:45 pm

(YAAAA USA WON THE SOCCER THINGY!!! Very Happy TAKE THAT CANADA! Sorry just psyched xD)

Yvonne

"Whoa! Now THAT is cool!" I felt the fur and skin- perfectly healed, the skin wasn't stretching or anything. No scar, nothing. As if it never happened. "Heh, you two have a lot in common! Healing powers, your personality, your tendency to befriend Leoprids..(bunnies and hares)" I chuckled and hopped from Abbey, nuzzling her feet. I began to groom it, the skin tasted funny, but hopefully it would help calm her a little. "Uh, Faedra, why don't we hear your story for now? While Abelinda calms down." She understood, both of us knew a lot about how Abbey felt at.. uh, situations like these.

Calli began to protest, but I shot her a look. She sighed and hopped next to me. She began to groom my shoulders, and I smiled. I hadn't had another rabbit groom me for years. For us rabbits, it wasn't so much love, as it was friendship. "Thanks," I whispered to her, and she grinned, continuing. The taste of skin was now dull, and it was easier to get the dirty spots without being too disgusted.

I had to say- no offense Abbey, but human skin was weird. Everything about it- the texture, the taste, the smell? Blech.

Calli

I had a long conversation with myself, battling the urge to stop grooming Yvonne and start complaining about how I already knew Faedra's story, so why tell it again? I admit, that would be a little selfish, but obviously I was the only reason we were coming together! After all it was I who suggested we meet up with them! After, uh, some 'suggestions' from Faedra. And maybe after some complaining too, but really! I deserved the credit here!

Aww who am I kidding. It was all Faedra's idea. Besides, I bet neither Yvonne or Abbey had heard it- no scratch that. They probably both heard it. So that was all of us. So why tell it again?

Oh right, to keep Abbey from revealing her [s]non-existent[/s] secret. I rolled my eyes to myself, but continued to lick her shoulder fur. It was messy and knotted, recently wet. Where did this rabbit go?! Swimming or something?
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Faedra

I winked at Yvonne, grinning, andthen my face fell.

"Well, a long time ago . . . Calli, I apologize now, I didn't get into detail what happened exactly. Though, here it is . . . "

I took a deep breath, I needed a drink later. Abbey, this was for you, hopefully, your protective tendencies would come out and you would rather comfort me than change into a raving, feral wolf.

"A long time ago, when I was a young Fae girl around the age of ten human years. My older brother went looking for my older sister, she was turning sixteen human years in around two days, my brother was nineteen human years. His name was Etzler, my sister's Ailionora.

Ailionora one day, decided to go exploring without telling anybody. She had been gone for hours, then half a day. Mother and Papa started to get worried, Etzler went out to find her. Ailionora came back at night, a smile on her face and hundreds of flowers in her long dark blue hair that was braided when it had not been. She had been with the water sprites, half a day's walk from us.

We went out to find Etzler, half the village went looking, and when we couldn't find him after an entire day of searching, we became frantic, I had sent Vritra to look as well, and Zaria, the entire village had gotten up and started looking, scanning the forest.

We looked for days, searched and searched. I didn't sleep, didn't rest. My brother was out there, a kind and courageous soul. He might have been big and muscled, but there are bigger things out there than us. We got word that someone had found something eight miles out, so we all went there. What we saw . . ."

I let out a choked breath of air. It still hurt, after all these years it did. "We found scraps of Etzler's pieces of clothing, and pieces of flesh. There was blood everything, splattered on the plants, on the trees, the ground, we smelt it in the air. It was partly dried, though some parts were still wet, like they were fresh, which puzzled us. And then . . . I found his necklace. The one with black string used as a lace, and made out of a piece of white Dragon tooth, carved by me into a little bear. I made it for him, because he always called me his little ferocious bear. Vritra's tooth had chipped, and I cut it down and smashed it into the tiniest piece I could. He always wore it, always carried it with him.

I told him it would keep him safe. And when I found it, covered in blood . . . " I let out a choked piece of air.

Abbey finally calmed, reaching over and cupping a hand to my cheek, rubbing her thumb over my skin, calming me. A rumble was in her chest and it encompassed me, calming me. "It's alright, Faedra." She whispered. I nodded, taking a deep breath.

"It changed me, Vritra confirmed it was my brother's scent when he swooped down and smelt it. He recognized it as him." I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes as the rumbling from Abelinda deepened, calming my nerves.

Abelinda

I got my wolf under control as soon as I felt the vibes Faedra was putting off, how upset she was. I gave her a sad smile, reaching over to calm my friend. "I understand, Faedra. It's alright, things happen in life, whether we want it to or not, and it can change us for better or worse, though what happens makes us who we are."

I looked to Lovey, smiling sadly. "I'm calmed down enough. Should we explain what we've been through? Would you like to, or should I?" I asked her, darting my eyes towards Calli. "Should I shift before, or after?" I grinned, feeling Faedra tense under my fingers, her eyes snapping to mine, looking for the gold in them, and I knew she saw nothing but mischievous intent and pale blue depths.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Calli

I stood, my mouth wide open. I quickly shut it and gave Faedra a sad look. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry...! Why didn't you tell me all of it? (Oh quick question, should she now know this in the main RP or not? O.O) I'm so sorry Faedra..." I went over and nudged her leg sadly.

(sorry for cliche ness xD)

Yvonne

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that Faedra. That is horrible and should never happen to anybody, ever. There are some sick people in this world..." I turned at Abbey's question, and grinned. "If you can, you could quickly shift to prove to Calli that you aren't faking. That way, when we tell our stories, she won't be a skeptic. It'll make it much smoother, I bet." I winked at Calli, who grunted and huffed a little before turning back to look all sad like at Faedra. It was a very sad story, but it was clear she was over it. Besides, no one liked to relive those stories...

(Sorry for utterly short post, writers block *headdesk*)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 pm

(Writers block always comes on so suddenly! It happens to me right in the middle of writing something and I'm all like, "Where am I gonna take this?!" xD

And yeah, she should know :3 )

Abelinda

I grinned at Lovey, removing my hand from Faedra's face. She smiled at me as I stood. I took my clothes in my hands and stripped down, Calli's eyes widened, "WOAH WOAH WOAH! Stop right there! I don't work that way!" She scowled and covered her eyes, Lovey rolled her eyes and pried her paws away from her face, "Just watch, it's just temporary, she doesn't want to rip her clothes into a million pieces." She rolled her eyes again at Calli's look of like, 'There's no way she can.'

I smirked wickedly. I took in a deep breath and handed Faedra my clothes, she gladly took them with a smirk, "You've been working out. Your buns look like pure steel." I snickered, "Gettin' hot and bothered, are we?" I raised my brow.

She let out a laugh, throwing her head back, "Oh, yes, definitely." I laughed at her tone of voice. I turned and started walking away about ten feet.

"Why are you walking away? What? 'Cause you can't, can you?" She snorted at me. I smirked, hearing Lovey's answer behind me, "It's because she's massive when she changes, she's a 'Shifter. She doesn't change into the size of a wolf when she goes all furry, she's about seven or eight feet tall, huge wolf."

"Uhmmm, that's not possible."

"You'll see." her words sounded ominous. I turned back around, taking in another deep breath. I embraced my wolf, letting out a low growl. I rolled my shoulders and let my wolf rip through.

I let out a guttural snarl, flinging my head back, my hair flying about my face. I felt the pressure on my spine, felt my muscles tensing and my bones snapping through me, breaking and re-forming. I felt the familiar pain rip through me before the pleasure, felt myself grow larger, my ears shifted farther back on my head and higher, growing more pointy and furry. My claws ripping out of my fingernails and pads formed on the bottom of my palms, my tailbone grew out and formed my tail, fur instantly growing.

I grew taller, and with one final snap, I leapt forward into the air, and landed in front of all of them, coming down as a massive wolf.

Faedra

Calli screamed at Abelinda's glowing golden eyes as they focused on her. She scrambled back into my lap, gripping at me, grasping onto anything to try and keep herself between Abbey and her. I laughed maniacally, holding Calli in my arms. Yvonne grinned up at her Ghuardian in awe.

Abbey's eyes flashed pale blue, then back to gold as she looked at me, a mischievous glint in them. I smirked back.

"Calli, Abbey is in control of her wolf. She won't hurt you, she's still Abbey, just . . . An seven, eight-ish feet tall wolf." I tried to calm Calli, she replied with taking a tentative step forward.

Yvonne rolled her eyes, "She wont hurt you!" She grabbed Calli and threw her at Abbey. Abbey easily caught her between her teeth gently before Calli could sail right over everyone's head.

"Whoops. Sorry, forgot about the strength." Yvonne shrugged. Abbey put down Calli and started snickering, her huffs of breath rolling her shoulders.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Calli

"I'm just gonna.. ok.. like... take a break over there for, oh I dunno, THE REST OF MY LIFE! You could've given me brain damage!!!" I shouted, clutching my head protectively. Yvonne rolled her eyes. "She would never! Abbey wouldn't hurt you if I told her not to. Of course, I didn't say that yet did I?" My eyes widened in horror. She didn't mean- Abbey rushed at me, and I screamed, jumping out of the way. Wolf Abelinda and Yvonne burst out in laughter. I growled and fluffed my fur. "That was NOT funny guys! I could've been killed!" Yvonne snorted, rolling her eyes. "yeah right! Hey, to make you feel better... Abelinda, from now on, do not hurt Calli, ok?" Abelinda rolled her eyes, as if saying, "Puh-leez." However, I could see for a moment, a hint of serious ness. Like they were making some eternal bond or-

yeah right Calli. Get a grip.

(Sorry for no Yvonne, I'm just.. well yeah writer's block xD. Feel free to control as you wish in your post)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 pm

(It's all good Very Happy )

Abelinda

I felt her words roll over me, the command it in. I rolled my eyes, though got what she commanded for me to do.

Faedra looked between me and Lovey, "Calli. Did you see that?"

Calli looked at Faedra, "What?" Faedra smiled.

"Are you telling me you didn't see the power roll through Abbey, saw her shiver, the slight way her eyes took on a serious look before she rolled them, the tightening of her jaw? Remember what I told you about their bond? How deep it goes? Farther than any could comprehend?"

She nodded, looking at me critically. "That's what you just saw, Abbey can't attack you even if she wanted to. Calli could order Abbey to kill herself and she would do it, without even another thought, even if she was in labour giving birth to her child, the child she had loved and adored the moment she knew she conceived, if Yvonne ordered her to kill it, she would. Yvonne has control over her. This little rabbit has control over this huge wolf, this killing machine that has a huge pain tolerance and strong blood running through her veins and a stone cold heart."

Yvonne nodded, grinning. I let out a low rumble, than a bark. Calli looked at me again, at the sheer size of me, then at Yvonne. "You have control . . . Over this?" Yvonne grinned, Calli snorted, "Yeah, right."

Faedra

I smirked, "You know, we could give her a demonstration, if you guys would like to."

I got up, dusting off myself. Grimacing at the way my joints had locked for sitting so long.

"Yvonne, you could order Abbey to kill me. If that doesn't blow Calli's mind enough, she can try and kill me until Calii can't handle anymore and then you can order her to stop. Abbey and I have known each other forever, it would be hard to imagine her trying to kill me. If that doesn't convince Calli then well . . . "I trailed off, shrugging.

Abbey growled at the idea, the fur on her raising, her shoulders hunching as her ears flattened on her head, her teeth snapping, jaw working as a snarl ripped through her. Her hackles raised.

I looked at Calli pointedly, "See? She doesn't even like the idea."

I looked at Abbey, "I know Yvonne won't let it get to the point of where you sink your teeth into me and rip me apart and snap my spine in your jaws, like I've heard you have done, or eat my heart and other various organs like you have before. Or crunch my skull between your jaws, or-"

Calli let out a little squeak, "She's done those things?!" Her voice taking on a high-pitch, coming over to clutch my legs, looking up at me, eyes wide.

I grinned, "Just wait until they tell you their entire story."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Yvonne

"My goodness Calli, where were you raised?!" I laughed. She chuckled. "Yeah, f-funny.." She sighed and shook her head. "Um, but you aren't really going to do the killing thing... right? Right?!"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not!" I turned to Abbey and Faedra. "I know you want to have some epic fight, but unfortunately, I would hate to take that risk. (Sorry for ruining your scene Dx we can have it later though :3) I'm afraid Abbey might go overboard and I won't be fast enough saying 'stop'!(this sounds like a commercial for unprotected sex or rape or something)(oh god what did I just do)

"However, I have an equally mind blowing order..." I rubbed my chin. "Abelinda Grey, I now command you to walk up to that tree and hug it." Abbey gave me a weird look and Calli just stared. "BUT! You must caress it as if it is your lover, you must moan as if it is turning you on. You HAVE to lick it lovingly and.. HAVE A LONG, PASSIONATE KISS WITH THE TREE!"

Abelinda was clearly disgusted. I was too. But it was comedic gold! Two lovers who could never be together. I think it was clear Abelinda would never do something this stupid normally, unless it was clearly a joke. I crossed my arms and grinned.

"Go on. Let the tree be your lover. Oh, and don't be afraid to play up the sound effects." I giggled and Calli just started rocking back and forth, afraid to watch but going to anyway. "If this doesn't prove my power over Abbey, nothing will..." I thought to myself.

(Yeah we can have the fight afterwards if Calli still isn't convinced xD And if you don't want Abbey to do that stuff... Replace what I said with 'fight'. If you want to include the fight in the same post go for it! Very Happy)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 pm

(HAHAHAHAHAHA! Omigosh. I can't stop laughing my ass off xDDDDDD And it's fine! Nothing ruined, I was just throwing anything random out there xD )

Abelinda

I felt the command wash over me as soon as Lovey finished. I changed back to my skin form in a split-second, in the blink of an eye a woman stood where the wolf had. Calli gave a squeak. I cut my eyes over to her, letting her see the internal struggle as I tried to stay put where I was. I ran over to the tree and jumped on it.

I wrapped my legs around it, looking at it lovingly. Inside, I growled in disgust, even as I started to close my eyes and lick it up and down. I let out a snarl as my lips pressed to it, my tongue darting out to meet a phantom tongue to deepen the kiss. Growling low in my belly.

I let out a moan, felt phantom pleasure roll through me. I wonder how wrong it looked since I was bare ass naked. The bark tore at my chest and I growled, still kissing the tree.

I tried to stop, though her command over me kept me there, kept me glued. The words rolled over me, pushed me. I pulled my lips away and gritted my teeth, grinding my jaw, trying to pull the tree closer to me.

Faedra

I let out a howl of laughter, throwing my head back as I snorted, so un-lady-like. I couldn't get in air through my laughter, my eyes closed tightly shut, gripping my mid-section as I tried to breathe. "Ow! It hurts! Hahahahahahaha! Ow! I can't breathe!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. Abbey moaned again, and I fell back onto my back, rolling my face into the ground, screaming and laughing, getting a face-full of dirt.

When I thought I had it under control, I looked up to Calli's horrified face and Yvonne's smug looking grin. And I lost it again. I heard Abbey's moan ended in a snarl as she tried to stop herself.

I was going to die from laughing, what a great way to go!
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am

Yvonne

Okay, this straight faced act was not working. I fell over, rolling in the dirt, laughing until tears came to my eyes. My sides felt sore but man, it was a small price to pay for this kind of entertainment!!! I ended up bumping into Faedra, and we hugged while we laughed. Giggle buddies? You decide.

I was feeling bad for Abbey, and I thought Faedra was going to pass out if she didn't stop laughing, so I spoke up. "ALRIGHT ABBEY! You can stop now!" I still kept laughing though, replaying the memory over and over in my head. I let go of Faedra's arm and fell back, my laughter now a low giggle. I could see Abbey was disgusted with what she did, and I immediately felt her embarrassment and hatred of that tree wash over me. I hopped over to her, spazzing out when I giggled. I nudged her shin before falling back.

"S-Sorry Abbey! It's just.. You should have seen yourself! OH WAIT!" I quickly shot her the mental image of her Looooooving the tree (kinky xD) and hoped she would only see the laughter too.

Calli

I fell to the ground, but not in laughter. In shock. I covered my eyes and curled into a ball. All the logic I had ever known was just crushed, in a matter of minutes. Not only could this crazy wolf chick turn into a girl, this bunny could control her every move!

..Once I got over the shock of it, and accepted it as 'normal' -for now anyway- it did seem sorta funny. I giggled to myself, smiling a little. You had to admit, she did look pretty silly, hugging that tree...
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 am

Abelinda

I hopped away from the tree, snickering at the images that flashed in my mind from Lovey. Quite un-lady-like. Kinky. I let out a fit of giggles.

"Funny, Lovey. I hope I don't have to do that again, but I know I'm never going to live this down, huh?" I snickered, coming over.

Lovey giggled, holding onto Faedra, "Nope!" She squealed, still giggling. I looked at Calli, "You convinced now, or do I have to do something else? She giggled, I saw a blush through her fur, "Yup. Totally convinced." She shook her head, grinning.

I looked at Faedra, "Do you think she can handle our side of the story?"

Faedra

I pondered the thought, holding onto my Giggle Buddy, Yvonne, "I suppose so. She's gone through some stuff, though she didn't go through the extent you guys went through."

Calli's eyes widened, "You went through worse?! How?! There is nothing worse than . . . " She trailed off, Abbey started to rumble in her chest, keeping her from humming and freaking out again, a sad look filled her eyes, "Yes, Little'Un. We went through hell and back."

She looked to Yvonne. Yvonne's eyes shone with anger, and she hopped over to Abelinda, gesturing for her to pick her up. Abbey gladly did so, and Yvonne placed her soft paw on her Ghuardian, trying to calm her as well as herself.

"What he did . . . " Her voice shook with fury. Abbey shook her head, hushing her Ward as she deepened her rumble, "It's alright, Lovey. It won't happen again. I won't let it, I promise. Just like I promised to come back to you."

She nodded her head, her eyes still shone with a deep anger as Abbey came down to sit with us.

Calli looked at the exchange, her eyes going back and forth, curiosity and sadness plain on her face.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 am

Calli

What was going on?! I thought nothing could compare with Faedra and I's stories. (that sentence was weird, grammatical wise) This was definitely going to get interesting. "Abbey, can I leave while you tell your story? I am going to get so mad if I hear it again.. I just... Rrrrrr..." Yvonne shook her head and hopped from Abbey's arms, dashing off to a nearby clearing. I could hear her crashing about and cursing, then a strange silence.

"Continue without me!" she shouted, and I nodded. "Um, yeah. Just tell us your story please. Yvonne is scaring me," I whispered the last part. I sort of sat and laid down, getting comfortable for the tale. And for getting really angry or sad, or whatever I was supposed to feel. I hoped it wouldn't be that bad...

Yvonne

At the thought of what that monster did to Abbey, I got so filled with rage I couldn't take it. I broke sticks and slammed into trees, swearing all the while. I flattened myself against the ground, panting. Ok. Got to be calm. "Continue without me!" I shouted, hopefully from here I wouldn't be able to hear her story.

(I am just going to say this and just apply it to all of my posts ever: sorry for shortness!)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm

(Hahahaha! It's fineeeee! Very Happy )

Abelinda

I sighed, looking down at my hands, starting, "This boy, I knew from the moment I was born. His name is Daniel. He was the sweetest, most caring soul ever. When my mom was killed, he was the one that found me, that made me happy, that helped me forget for a little bit about everything. He was there for me, and I was for him.

Well, as we grew up, he changed. He became more violent, more . . . Twisted. I learned he had signed a demon contract. Everything changed. I came to be Commandant of the entire Military and Alpha of the Grey pack. He came to be Commandant of his own army, though he was sick and twisted. Well, one day, he came to the North Base, where I was. He destroyed it, desecrated it. Everyone there was either killed, men, women, and children, or just a few selected were made as slaves.

I came down to a Base farther south. I came to a battle, I had planned on warning the base though I was quickly put into motion and battle. When I was there . . . I encountered Daniel, he found me. We fought, we fought hard, savagely. I ended up paralyzing, him, though he heals fast. He broke my ribs and I almost died. I carried in the Sergeant Kiba, all broken when I got away from Daniel. I met Lovey there, she was put into the wrong room.

We talked for a little bit after my surgery. Everybody marveled at how I was a human. They didn't know I was a wolf on the inside. More battles were fought. I discovered I was Lovey's Ghuardian. We've been together ever since.

We started to train together. I took her out to the woods, and in the middle of training, I heard a far off sound of someone. I found Matsuda, our lizard friend. He's quite large, gotta say.

And after Matsuda, came Daniel. He was healed. Whole.I hid Lovey and Mat up in the trees, and then I fought Daniel.

We fought to the death. It was savage, it was gory. I ripped off one of his demon horns when he changed, and I stabbed him with it. When he was down, I slashed at him, I ripped open his stomach and his chest and I ate his organs, I spilled them everywhere. I was neck deep into his body, my face was burrowed in his chest. I was covered in his blood, dripping with it. I loved it. His blood tasted good on my tongue, it was spicy and sweet, salty, it was so good.

I couldn't stop, I didn't stop. I started to snap my jaws at his heart, he was still alive underneath me, getting weaker, when Lovey's voice stopped me.

I realized how savage I had been, how I'd been so close to going feral. I started to step back, to change, when Daniel reached inside his body and grabbed his bloody broken horn, and stabbed me with it.

I was taken back to his Mansion with Lovey, where I sent Lovey away with Matsuda when he came to rescue us.

When Lovey was gone and he learned what I did . . . " I took a deep breath, feeling the pain going through me.

"Daniel was famous for one thing. Torture. He ripped me open, poured gasoline over the inside of me and set me on fire, made me drink gasoline, made me want to die. He slashed at me, tore me, broke me. I cowed into a shell of myself, glad he couldn't get a word out of me, not a sound.

It hurt, it hurt so bad. He tortured me to the point where I sat in a puddle of my never drying blood. There was too much of it.

Every time I healed, he came back, and he hacked at me some more. It hurt, it hurt so bad, I have a high pain tolerance, and I wanted to scream, I wanted to die. I begged whatever was out there to make me die, to let me die.

I was doing it for Lovey, as long as I was here, he wouldn't go after her. Though, he did.

He grabbed Lovey one day, saying he had a surprise for me. He brought her back, and he tortured her right in front of my eyes. In the very same exact spot he had tortured the love of my life Nikolai. He was a 'Shifter like me. He could turn into a black Panther. Daniel had ripped his ribs back and turned them around, he had cut him open to the point where his organs were spilling onto the floor, he pulled his heart and his lungs back through his backwards ribs and let them hang there. Nikolai was my Ghuardian and I was his Ghuardian.

Nikolai saw my pain, and Daniel challenged him. He let Nikolai free of his bonds, and Nikolai changed to his fur form. It hurts changing when we're healthy, whole, I can't imagine the pain he went through when he changed for me, to keep me safe.

Daniel just laughed, and reached over, and snapped his neck. He fell, limp, to the ground.

This time, with Lovey, he was going to do the same to her, he was going to torture her like he did Nikolai. I screamed at him to stop, to let her go. He laughed and grinned at me, finally getting a response out of me.

Lovey commanded that I fight back. And I did. I got free of my bonds with Lovey's help. And we fought Daniel. She told me to rip open his stomach so his gastric acids would burn him. I did just that. She told me to go for the heart, and I did just that.

We killed him, and Matsuda emerged and cut off Daniel's head, cleanly with one swipe . . . . I didn't hesitate that time, we killed him, Lovey saved my life. She burned his body while I was asleep, the way he had burned mine. Lovey learned what he did to me, she read a chart or a notebook or whatever that described in detail in his writing what he had done to me every time he came in. He explained my ever response, the way my eyes were glossed over, the way I looked empty, broken . . ."

I looked over towards Lovey had hopped off. "She can't believe what he did. What he's willing to do again. He's back now, since the demon contract, his soul can't die, so he just makes his body again and again. Before he got his body back he possessed Matsuda, controlled him. Matsuda tried to fight back, but then Daniel had his body back and discarded Matsuda. We had to get away for a little bit. He found me again. He held me captive, I went willingly, Matsuda was back with Yvonne, I made him give him back to us . . . " I trailed off, looking back at Faedra and Calli, my eyes sad, "I still think theres the boy in there, sometimes theres the flashes of him, since he got his body back, he looks a lot like his old self, and sometimes theres time where I think it's him, the old him, before shit hit the fan . . ."

I stopped. Sighing, giving them a weak smirk, "That's our story!" I flourished my hands.

Faedra

I had heard about what happened to Abbey, but I didn't know about everything else. What she went through . . . I shook my head. No, never again will that happen.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Yvonne

"Is it over?" I called out, and received a 'YES!'. I couldn't tell who shouted it, but it didn't matter. I hopped back, sighing. "Well, now that you know our story, it's only fair we know yours, correct?" I sat back, waiting. I was ready to put Abbey and I's past behind us(weird sentence is weird).

Calli

I nodded vigorously, I had blocked my ears for the descriptive torture scenes.. And I wanted to get that done with. "Uh, so one day, Faedra was out hunting minotaurs! Or whatever.

"She was up in a tree, and I noticed her. I had just gotten done doing this big prank- oh whatever. Anyway I said Hi to her! Suddenly she got all mad, because she was supposed to be quiet. We made a deal that if I was silent and didn't disrupt the minotaurs, she would let me watch her kill them. I thought it was a good deal, so she waited and I took a nap and stuff.

"The minotaurs come out, right? And so she fights them with her tiger, Zaria. But suddenly these two Minotaurs come from nowhere! Her hood flies off and stuff and I see her dragon rider mark!

"...And then she called Vritra, her dragon, so that was a big indicator too. Afterward she said she would make a pact to like, hang out with me sorta, if I kept my mouth shut. So I asked if we could hang out!

"ANYWHO, we were exploring this cave thingie, when we saw some dude KILLING another guy! He was royal, sorta, Faedra, you could probably explain this part better latter... But anyway he threatened to say we had killed him! He was a royal after all.

"Or did he? Man Faedra, that was kind of a while ago, do you remember what happened? Some argument.

"Well anyway, she took me to the dragon rider meeting place, she fought this Dragon Rider named Lucien, then we ended up going to my hometown because of.. reasons.. Which I will explain when we are more intimate.. Not in that way.. Oh god, Faedra? Can you just pick it up from here? This is sooo confusing to explain!" I raised my paws in exasperation.

(Sorry to make you explain stuff but I don't really know how to explain without making it comedic.. It's really hard for me to be serious when doing stuff online xD)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 am

Abelinda

I let out a laugh, and felt the emotions still rolling off of Lovey. I still felt them myself, though what was bothering me was never important, it was her. I started to rumble in my chest and grabbed Lovey, pulling her into my arms and holding her close, petting her fur and letting her settle in my lap. "I'm sorry for the reminder, Lovey." I whispered to her, she snuggled into me, pulling me closer.

I looked up to Faedra, her brow was raised at me, asking if everything was alright in just that one look.

I nodded my head, and Faedra opened her mouth to continue.

Faedra

"Well, his name is Galeon, he is on the Council of the Orcs. He was killing an innocent, as usual. I caught him in the act of it. And so shit hit the fan, and he attacked us. Idiot mage. We went back to the caves, and I heard what had happened to her when she explained it. Abbey . . . All I can tell you at the moment, is she went through something similar you went through, though not as . . . Extensive."

Abbey growled, her rumbling stopping. As if she realized what she was doing, she stopped mid-growl and started rumbling again, looking at Calli with sad eyes, "I'm sorry. That feeling never goes away, my deepest apologies." She bowed her head to Calli.

Calli reached over from my lap and patted Abbey's knee, smiling weakly up at her.

"We flew down to Calli's town and I talked to them to get them to relieve Calli of her murder trial. It was justified. They took it away, replied with their deepest regrets for invoking the wrath of a Dragon Rider and accusing her of something so terrible-"

Abbey grinned at me, "You scared the shit out of them, didn't you?" Calli snorted.

"Understatement."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 am

Calli

I poked at the ground a little. "Well, what now? There's no more stories to tell. And the sun is setting!" I thought for another second. "OHHH! IDEA! LET'S HAVE A CAMPFIRE AND MAKE S'MORES!!!!!!" I shouted, hopping around. "Here, I got the stuff!" I said, pulling the marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers from behind my back. Yvonne gave me a weird look. "It only happens when my comedic genius needs it," I said, sticking my nose in the air. What? It was a privilege.. Sorta.

Yvonne

I rolled my eyes at Calli. That snowshoe had more twists and turn than a labyrinth. I hopped from Abbey's arms to check the marshmallows. They looked and smelled brand new, as did the chocolate and crackers. Hmm.. Strangely perfect. Maybe there was something to this 'Comedic Genius' or whatever. "Cool idea, but I can't eat chocolate. I'll die. Neither can you, Calli." It was a sad fact of rabbit life, but what are you gonna do?

Calli huffed. "Nu-uh! I ate chocolate before and I was fine! I come from a more magical world than yours, so I can!" She stuck out her tongue at me. I stared at her. Something was wrong with this snowshoe hare, that was for sure.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Faedra

Where had she pulled those from?! I shook my head down at the hare. She surprised me sometimes. I looked to Yvonne, her brow was raised at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Abbey wandered away a little ways and then came back with a rock and some twigs.

"They're dry. So we could use these." She laid out the sticks carefully, pulling some more rocks around us and making a type of barrier so the little fire didn't end up burning down the enchanted forest. She grew out a thick claw from one of her fingers and stuck the rock, a spark appeared and lit the sticks aflame. I grinned, "Resourceful, Wolf."

She returned the grin with a smirk of her own, "Always, Fae."

Abelinda

We sat and ate marshmallows and melted chocolate and burned crackers until the bags were empty. It was good, Calli knew how to roast, I'll give her that. Yvonne and her bonded quickly, Faedra and I happy we could see our bunnies happy. She sat and chatted for a little bit. We bantered back and forth. Yvonne giggled at something and I gave an easy smile.

It was good to be away for a little while.

(It's so short! I'm disappointed in myself! I'm all like, AWKWARD! And it's all like, "You disappoint me, you're supposed to be a B0SS. You're NOT!" And I'm all, "I'M SORRY! I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!" xD )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

(XD Don't worry, you know how many times I felt guilty from a wicked short response? And having the username 'Bunny' comes in handy sometimes(or in this case, Pinkie Pie) At least my random, short responses make sense...

Sorta-not-really haha)

Calli

I stuffed my face with s'more after s'more. "I'm definitely craving SOM MORE!! HAHAHHA GET IT?! S'MORE?! SOME MORE? Oh I crack myself up!" I giggled crazily, shoving down another one. My marshmallows were conveniently perfectly roasted by the time I finished a s'more. I wasn't telling them I had a secret stash of marshmallows hidden.. Well it wouldn't be a secret if I told you, would it? I had plenty of practice during my childhood.

Yvonne was poking listlessly at her chocolate, absent-mindedly nibbling at her graham cracker. I narrowed my eyes. She was only halfway done with her cracker, and her marshmallow was still squishy! Something was definitely wrong with her. She hadn't said anything since she giggled at a joke I made five minutes ago. I expected my 'some more' joke to get

"Yvonne? Yoo hoo? You ok?" I asked, waving a paw in front of her. She snapped out of her trance. "Yeah. This just reminds me of impalement which reminds me of... my.. husband..." She quieted, staring down at her marshmallow stick. I stayed silent. I sensed that was a story to be told another day.

Yvonne

I put down my marshmallow, which was promptly eaten by Calli, and hopped away a little, looking at the waters of the pond from earlier. I slipped in, swimming around. I didn't care I'd be freezing later, for now, the water was nice and warm and I could touch the bottom if I wanted to. I swam in circles, letting the fluid wash over me. I hadn't swum since- well, this morning, but that was just a dip.

I swam sort of to shore, to a place where I could lie mostly underwater but it didn't take effort to relax. I sighed, thinking about the day. I wondered what would happen next...

(yeah we can't just have s'mores nights every night, lol. What now?)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 am

Abelinda

I looked towards Lovey, shaking my head and smiling sadly, "I'll be right back, please, excuse us." I murmured, following Lovey into the forest. She went into the pond she found earlier and hopped in, closing her eyes.

I sat at the edge, waiting patiently. "I'm sorry you're hurting, Lovey . . . I wish I could fix it." I whispered after a moment. She shrugged her shoulders. I reached into the water, drawing her cold body to me, "I don't want you getting hypothermia. I couldn't lose you now." She sighed at me, putting a soaking wet paw to my cheek. "It's alright, Abbey. I'll be fine."

I shook my head, "No, you won't be. It's alright though. I'll always be here. I understand." I nudged my nose to hers, nuzzling her neck shortly afterwards, rumbling deep in my chest and bubbling out my throat, encompassing her in my love and warmth, holding her little body to me so I could keep her safe.

Faedra

Calli looked up at me, brow raised, "I wonder what that's all about. Another story, perhaps?" She smiled meekly up at me, I shook my head.

"They both went through horrendous things before they met each other. It's what makes Abelinda Grey's stone heart pump ice through her veins and keep her calm in a situation, makes her decide what's best in a life or death situation and easily give her life to save another, makes her care about the little things, makes her strong and do the things she can do because she's been through it all. It's what makes Yvonne calm and caring, compassionate, dependable, smart and quick to think, to where she can stitch up almost anything, put her Ghuardian at ease in the most daring situations. They're perfect for each other because they compliment each other, complete what's missing.

Abelinda doesn't think twice about taking a life, she just does, and takes care of the consequences later. She's not afraid to protect what's hers.

Yvonne makes Abelinda think, makes her move, strives for her to do better, makes her think about her actions before she follows through. Abelinda has known Daniel a long time, she's done some things that would pale Daniel in comparison, I know because I've heard about what she's done. Yvonne has changed her, in the best way, she brought out the old Abbey.

I don't know what Yvonne has been through, Abbey doesn't want anyone to know anything until Yvonne decides to tell them, though she'll tell us in her own time. I know Yvonne has changed since she's met Abelinda Grey, and I'll be damned if Abelinda thinks otherwise. They've both become better in their own way, stronger. They've seen things and been through things others shouldn't even imagine happening."

They are the others weakness. Shaking my head, I reached over and grabbed up Calli in my arms as she ate another s'more, staring into the fire blankly.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:46 am

Calli

"I don't get it, why is everyone o touchy feely about this stuff? You just tell them and get it over with, you don't linger and be scared of telling people!" I stopped when I realized I was being a hypocrite. "Uh.. I mean.." I coughed. "When do you think I should tell them my story?" I said softly and quickly, hoping she wouldn't hear.

Yvonne

Abbey's body heat definitely helped me warm up. I fluffed my fur as best I could, flinging water everywhere, and letting the warm night air reach my skin. "Sorry," I said with a giggle as I noticed I had gotten water all over Abbey. She wiped it off and smiled at me.

"I wonder what happened to Faedra and Calli. They never really went into their own life stories. I wonder if they're thinking the same as us.. Well, me, I mean." I licked her cheek a little, thanking her for the warmth.

Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Faedra

Looking at Calli, I shook my head yet again, "Well, Calli. Some things they've been through leave scars, too deep and still as fresh as the day they got them, never really healing. When they're ready they'll tell. It's like asking you how you felt and everything that had happened to you right after it happened, explaining in detail everything. It's not that easy, is it?" She shook her head.

"That's how it is with them. Things aren't that simple." I hear her murmur, though I didn't respond. When she was ready then she could tell them her story.

Abelinda

I smiled down Lovey when she snuggled closer to me, warming up instantly. I pondered her words, "I don't sincerely know, Lovey. And I think they think the same of both of us. We each have our own story. You know mine, they don't really know me, well, Faedra does kind of. I haven't seen her in so long. They'll tell their stories when we tell ours, I guess." I shrugged, petting her soft fur with my fingers gingerly.

I took a deep breath, feeling a cold spot. I gently moved her so her entire body was covered by mine, so not one spot of her was cold and left out into the world, so she was sheltered in my heat. I wouldn't go back until Lovey was ready, kindness be damned.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Yvonne

I sighed, the noise transforming into a yawn halfway through. I smacked my lips. "Well, I think we should sleep and talk again in the morning. We'll think better with a clear mind, don't you think?" I hopped from her arms, fluffing up my fur to let in the warm air once more. I began to hop back to the campsite, thinking of what I might say about my story. I'd tell them later, I figured, but that was a bridge I did not want to cross when I got there.

Calli

I sighed and hopped to the ground, beginning to dig a little hole. Hopefully it would be big enough by the time Yvonne got ba- Oh. She was here. She saw me beginning to dig a hole, and smiled. She stood next to me, helping me dig. Soon we had a cozy little den just big enough for the two of us.

She motioned at it. "You first." She said. I thanked her and crawled inside, relaxing and flopping on my side. She said something to Abbey, then crawled in with me, snuggling. Her fur was wet. I snuggled closer to her, sharing our body heat. With rabbits and hares, snuggling wasn't really intimate, just something you did to keep warm- it was as normal as handing someone a spoon when they asked.. Or something.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 am

Abelinda

Lovey told me she was going to go sleep with Calli tonight. I didn't mind. I nodded and smiled, letting her go on. I looked to Faera, "I'll take first watch. You can let your dragon rest."

She nodded at me and pulled her hood lower, walking over to a tree to sit down and lean against it, her eyes glowed for a moment before vines came up and curled around her, providing a sort of warmth. I snorted, Earthen Fae.

I changed to my wolf form and towered over the warren hole and Faedra, coming to sit by the fire, my massive head on my paws as my ears flickered back and forth, catching sounds in the forest. My eyes glowed golden as I surveyed, keeping a close watch on everything around us, putting out the pheromone that radiated a threat to any other party in the area, telling them to back the screw off and away from our little campsite.

Faedra

I watched Abelinda keep watch for a moment, my eyes drifting closed to the sounds of the forest and the very quiet breath of a certain Wolf sitting by the fire. I told Vritra to rest and have Zaria rest as well. If anything attacked us I could rely on Abbey to protect us with her life, not that I wouldn't help. I drifted off to sleep, knowing Calli would probably wake us. She was a heavy sleeper always, though woke sometimes at the crack of dawn. Depended on the day.

If not, I knew Abbey would get us all up and rounded. The oncoming day waited.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 am

Calli

I fell asleep, my head resting on Yvonne's back. The up and down motion caused by her breathing soothed me, and my dreams were pleasant. I couldn't say the same for Yvonne, as I woke up multiple times to her twitching and kicking. Either she was dreaming of something scary or she just twitched in her sleep. Probably the latter, as she was smiling, but who knows? Maybe she was having a psycho break down and we were ignoring her, causing the breakdown to mess up her life forever.

Or something.

Yvonne

I dreamed of having tea with Slender. Slender. Ha. Silly. But in my dream he was Trenderman, and his suit was quite dashing. Oh god. The internet was doing horrible things to me.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 am

Abelinda

I didn't want to wake Faedra, so I let her sleep the entire night. I heard Lovey twitching in her sleep and I got images of her having tea with 'Tenderman,' a version of Slenderman. I let out a wolfy chuckle, looking around me. She had some pretty weird dreams sometimes, I had to get her out more and away from the video games and internet.

I got up off my paws and went around the forest area, scent marking by rubbing my sides along the trees and leaving my giant footprints around, tearing out hair follicles with my teeth and dropping it everywhere. I was paranoid, though it was just me. I remembered doing this when I was back with Daniel, Matsuda had question me about it and I had laughed, saying it was to hide his scent in the first place, then he came back and it didn't matter anyways, so two hours of work was for naught.

Faedra

I dreamt of flying. I was crouched low on Vritra's shoulders, my hair was in one long, thick rope of a braid. I wore a bikini made of silver Mail. The metal of the chains felt warm against my skin as the sun beat down on my and the wind blew past us in the sky, the clouds below us as we dived and swooped low and then shot upwards suddenly. I smiled in my sleep, remembering the feel of being free as I was grounded with the trees.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am

Yvonne

I yawned and crawled out from the warren place, the sun was rising. I found Abbey spreading her scent everywhere. "What you doing girl?" I asked with a chuckle.

(short post is short Sad)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 am

Abelinda

I looked up from scenting at Lovey, she stood there and rubbed her eyes. It was quite adorable watching Lovey do that, she look small, vulnerable, a sleepy smile on her face as she yawned wide.

I didn't know how long I had been scenting, though the light of day was shining.

I gave a wolfy chuckle, 'I've been scenting. I let Faedra sleep, I didn't want anything coming near so I've been draping my scent all over the area through the night. Nothing came so I guess I made it safe.'

She frowned at me, "You should have slept! Abelinda Grey, am I really about to lecture you on why sleeping is healthy?" Her paws went on her hips and I bowed my head, ears flat, making sure my head was lower than hers, 'No, my Ward.' I responded.

I was so tired, though I didn't let it show or let her know, I was her Ghuardian, a tired Ghuardian is a sloppy Ghuardian.

"I better see you take a nap sometime today, or I'm having wolf soup for dinner tonight." She growled at me, as much as a bunny could growl, at least. I nodded my head, 'Yes, Lovey.' Her command rolled over me, and I couldn't help the tongue loll out of my mouth as I went over and licked her.

Faedra

I awoke to Yvonne reprimanding the seven/eight foot tall wolf. A bunny, bossing around one of the most powerful 'Shifters I have ever seen, her head low and ears pressed to the side of her head, tail tucked between her legs. I shook my head. Oh, if only I had a camera I had heard so much about.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:18 am

Calli

I woke up and yawned, stretching, then hopped outside. "What are we gonna do today, huh? Crime fighting? An Adventure? Hey let's explore! look! A weird looking rock! C'mon Yvonne!" I grabbed her arm and led her to the rock. "What do you think made it?" She rolled her eyes. "The earth, duh." I nudged her. "No, I mean, WHO? I know it's made of Earth silly, but who made it this shape?" Before me was a carefully sculpted cloud from a rock. So deep!

Yvonne

Seriously? All Calli was doing was showing me a lumpy rock. "Can't you see? It's a carving of a cloud?" I sighed, face-pawing. "Calli, it's a rock. Nobody sculpted it." She huffed and crossed her arms. "Non believer. ABELINDA! FAEDRA! Tell me if this rock is sculpted or not!" she shouted, pointing at the rock.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 am

Abelinda

I looked to Faedra. She shrugged her shoulders, "Calli. I think it's just a rock." Faedra said gently. Calli let out a groan, her head throwing back as she closed her eyes, "DANGIT! Abelinda! Is it carved or what?!" She focused her eyes at me, fire burning in their depths. I shook my head, backing away a step and raising my hands.

"I don't know. I don't come from a mystical world with Faeries. What's normal in this realm is different in mine." I replied innocently. She huffed out a breath, grabbing Lovey's hand.

"Fine! We'll just have to do something else then!"

I looked to Faedra, and Faedra looked at me.

Faedra

Abbey and I shared a look of knowing, grinning from ear to ear. "Girls, how would you two like to have a race?"

It was be Yvonne on Abbey, Calli on Zaria, and me on Vritra. I wonder how the two would take it.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 am

Yvonne

I grinned. "It is ON!" I waited for Abbey to change into a wolf, shooting a glance towards Calli. I turned to Faedra. "Is she just gonna run after us? Or is she gonna be riding someone? I don't think there are any extra dragons lying around." I smiled.

Calli

"Yeah Faedra, who? You guys always leave me out! I demand being at least considered!" I proclaimed with a huff, turning my back to them. It was a lie, but it did get attention...

(Oh god forgive all my eternally short posts.. or whatever)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Faedra

I grinned at Calli, "Calli, you'll be riding Zaria." She turned around, her eyes growing wide. "I'm going to ride, Zaria?"

I shrugged, "I'm her Rider, after all." I reached down to grasp the top of my skirt thing, pulling it down a fraction to show my Mark, letting it glow with black ichor on the inside of my left hip, http://www.tattoostime.com/images/57/paw-prints-tattoo-design.jpg

"I am her Rider, just like I am Vritra's Rider. She is fast, she can compete with Abbey and Vritra. Don't underestimate the power of a Mystic Lion." I winked, Calli's eyes widened at my Mark there on my hip.

"I didn't know you could be a Rider of more than one animal!"

"You can, the most you can ride is two. It is very rare though. I found Zaria in the middle of the forest, a cub. I've always had the Mark, though I found her, my Mark glowed like it is now, and we connected. Just like I am connected to Vritra, I am connected to her as well. You can ride her."

She grinned, Zaria bounded from the forest, coming to stand beside Calli, dropping down onto all fours with a roar, mouth opening wide in a yawn, arms flexing, paws pawing at the ground as her claws extended then retracted, ready for the run.

Abelinda

I snickered at Calli's face, giving a wolfy grin as Lovey settled herself between my shoulder blades. 'Lovey, don't be afraid to grip my fur and pull on me, okay? I don't want you to fall off.'

"But . . . Won't that hurt?" She spoke aloud, leaning down to look at my expression. I turned my head back around to look at her, my golden eyes twinkling.

'No, it won't. I promise. I tug on my fur all the time when I scent, don't be afraid to yank. I'll be fine.' I winked at her, turning around.

I lifted one front paw, then the other. Lifting the back paw then the next. I picked up the pace, warming up my limbs, stretching them.

Oh, I was soooo ready to win this.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 pm

(Fantastic, you just got on.. I had the worst, most horrible day ever x.x Sorry I was suppose to come home earlier)

Calli

I grinned, hopping onto the Zaria's back. I clutched the fur around her scruff, looking at my opponents. Faedra on Vritra and Yvonne on Abbey.

Yvonne was golding up her paw. "3." She said.

"2."

"1."

And with that, the race began.

(Awful sorry for short post...)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 am

Abelinda

I shot off, propelling us fast and far. Vritra took off above us with a roar, his voice booming across the forest, the wind from his wings pushing down on us. Zaria was fast, almost slipping past us several times, although keeping a steady pace with us. I growled and kicked up my legs faster, working, pushing myself. Lovey held on tight to me, her paws tugging on the furs on my back, trying to hold on as she squealed in glee.

I lowered my head, my shoulders hunching, back straight, tail straight out behind me. It seemed to gain us some leeway as we shot off faster, everything around us was blurring by in different colors, the world a rainbow around us. I pulled in a breath as I pushed all my power to my legs and shoved off the ground, jumping high into the air above a massive fallen tree, going up into the branches and over the low tree-line, seeing the world above. Vritra's claws were close to us as we soared high above, Zaria hot on our heels. The wind brushed through my fur. I felt my stomach hitch up higher as butterflies filled it with the sensation of being propelled upwards so quickly.

As we dropped, furious butterflies buzzed around my stomach, Lovey squealing on my back as we dropped back to the earth, legs still working as we landed smoothly, gaining our footing and sprinting past everything as fast as we could.

We didn't have the lead for long as Zaria landed in front of us a few second later. Calli turned around, a silly grin on her face as Zaria roared and picked up her pace, shooting farther. I worked my hardest, letting out a growl and a huff, gaining speed and distance on Zaria and Calli. Faedra and Vritra flew above us, his wings making booming noises as they cut through the air, sailing above us, beating down on us.

Faedra

Vritra sailed smoothly, pushing down on Yvonne, Abbey, Zaria, and Calli. He was much faster than them by unimaginable speeds, though I had him keep pace with them, see how they moved. It was exhilarating.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 am

Yvonne

I laughed wildly as we went faster and faster, Zaria and Calli were a blur and we probably were to them too. This was insanely fun, and I could tell we were gonna be AMAZING friends!

The wind whipped at my face, I could feel it pulling my eyes open against my squinting, and I ground my teeth in excitement. We were going crazy fast, I felt weightless almost. This was too fun!

(ARGHHHH sorry, stink at posts like this lol)

Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 am

(Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this one! >.< )

Abelinda

I let out a howl of excitement. I could see an opening ahead of a meadow. We hadn't agreed where the finish line was, though this was probably it. I looked up to see Faedra above our heads, grinning down madly at us. I looked to my right to see Zaria and Calli aiming straight for the meadow. Calli gave me a thumbs up, though almost got knocked off of Zaria just doing that. I let out a bark.

I aimed straight for the meadow, pumping my legs, giving it all I got.

Faedra

I saw Abbey and Zaria run straight for the meadow up ahead. Vritra coasted on the wind, looking at it, "Shall I aim straight for it?" Vritra said over his shoulder. I grinned.

"Go for it."

With that, he roared, it boomed across the trees, shaking the ground below us. His wings snapped, pushing a massive amount of force down on the ground below us as he shot up into the air and climbed higher in the sky. He opened his mouth, taking in a huge lungful of air, and then let it out in a massive roar, fire erupting out of his mouth. There was a shower of sparks and dancing flames as the flames swirled around me. I grinned in awe, reaching out and touching the flames. The fire itself was cool like ice, and the licking flames burned and scalded my hand, though I didn't draw back my fingers. I stroked the fire as it blew around me.

Abruptly, the flames cut out as Vritra shot back down to the earth, his wings tucking to his body, his limbs pulled in, head ducked, chin in. I leaned closer in to his body, letting the wind blow around me and away. We dive-bombed to the earth. At the very last moment before we collided into solid ground, Vritra's wings shot out, caught air, and we landed. The earth shattered underneath Vritra's massive form just as Abelinda, Yvonne, Zaria, and Calli burst through the trees and into the middle of the clearing.

Yvonne squealed and screamed, Calli did so as well, Abelinda and Zaria charged at us, trying to get to us before the other did. They reached us at the same time, coming to an abrupt halt.

Abelinda trotted closer to Zaria so Yvonne could give Calli a high-five, "That was fun!" Calli squealed, slapping her hand to Yvonne's.

Yvonne giggled, "It was! Now, I'm exhausted!"

Abelinda grunted, turning her head around to blow air at Yvonne, rolling her eyes. She collapsed to her side, taking Yvonne with her.

Mid-falling-over-to-her-side, Abelinda changed back to her skin form, "You're exhausted? We were the ones running. Isn't that right, Zaria?" Abbey's chest heaved as she tried to suck in some air to her lungs, her pale blue eyes focusing on Zaria as she smirked. Zaria tossed Calli off her back to Abbey where she caught her mid-air, still laying on the ground.

Zaria snapped her jaws wide, licking her tongue, her tail flickering behind her, as if to say she agreed. Abbey put down Calli next to a giggling Yvonne. I hopped down from Vritra, coming over to look down at Abbey, "You're the all powerful Were', why are you laying around?" I snickered down at her, crossing my arms over my chest.

She rolled her eyes, quickly reaching out a hand to grab my ankles from the back and sweeping them out from under me. I tumbled backward, though Abbey was quick and she shot behind me and caught me as I went down.

"I'm not laying around, I'm resting until you had to go and trip on nothing but air." She snickered, throwing me off her and to the side.

I landed with a giggle, looking up at the bright sky.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 pm

(What. The. FUCK!!!!!!!! Sorry but my email is being an asshole and not sending me any emails, and I was waiting for you to reply... AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly sorry, I am, I rely on my email to tell me when there's a new response and just.. like... >.< SORRY!!! I really should check myself more often!!!!!)

Yvonne

I giggled and Calli and I hopped a little ways off from where Abbey and Faedra lay, Vritra and and Zaria left to their own devices(is that how the saying goes?). I felt the cool grass under paw, and flopped down, fluffing up my coat so the heat trapped under my fur could escape. I settled on my side, watching Calli do the same across from me. Riding on Abbey's back was tiring, I mean, the wind was whipping at your face and it was kind of hard to breath, and- well, it was mostly the excitement. It felt weird to be going really fast and be on top of the world and suddenly, you had to stop and slow down.

The ground wasn't exactly squishy or soft, but it wasn't really hard. It was perfect for laying down and not having rocks point into your skin. Abbey and Faedra were chatting, while Calli rubbed her nose on the ground. When she caught me looking, she smiled sheepishly and replied, "It's, ah, itchy.. You know.." I just smiled and closed my eyes, soaking in the warm rays of sunlight. Everything felt.. Perfect. Like being here was meant to be, we were just having so much fun!

Calli

I have to admit, the race was fun. But what was weird for me was the smell. It smelled sweet, the air was potent with the scent of flowers. One was beside my head, I plucked it and sniffed it. It was almost overpowering, but who didn't love flowers? I began to eat it, watching Yvonne. My nose got itchy, so I scratched it, and got embarrassed when she looked at me. "It's, ah, itchy.. You Know..." She just grinned and fell asleep. I glanced at Faedra and Abelinda, they seemed to be having fun talking. I finished eating the flower and rested my head. The sun did make you drowsy, perhaps I would nap too.

I pressed my back against an invisible wall, snoring softly.. Ahh, sleep. Was there anything more peaceful?

(Sorry for any autocorrects!!!!)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 am

Abelinda

Faedra looked at me slyly, eyeing me up and down. "So . . . You look happier than you usually do. Tell me, is there someone special out there?"

I gasped a breath and stuttered, my cheeks heating as I thought of the Lion shifter back across the world and dimensions. His face came to my head, his strong built, his beautiful coat of hair when he shifted, he seemed to be made of flawless gold. The testosterone that rolled off of him whenever I was near. I giggled, "Yeah. I think I've gotten another 'Shifter in my eye."

I thought of the time we went to the movies on the side, how he was holding me close to him at all times and he encompassed me in his arms, when we went to Matsuda's place afterwards and sat on the couch watching an episode of 'Guy Code.' Around ten minutes before I had to go, we were laughing about something, and at that time I looked up at him, his face dangerously close to mine. He pulled back my hand behind my ear, and leaned his face ever so closely to mine, it was torturing me as my mind screamed at him to just friggan kiss me already, I had been waiting all night already.

When he did kiss me, it was sweet and tender, as he cupped my face in his hands. I couldn't help the smile that bloomed across my face as I kissed him back. I giggled again, covering my face with my hands, "Yeah, I definitely have somebody. Any-whore, how about you, Faedra? Do you have somebody?"

Faedra

I grinned at her facial expressions as she remembered something. Abbey's face grew even more red, a grin spreading across her face before she covered it. I thought about her question a moment, thinking of Lucien, and Calli's words. I shook my head, "Nah, I don't have anybody." I said sadly.

Abbey removed her hands from her face to look at me, a sly smile on her face, "Sometimes, it's the most unlikely people to be that special someone. With mine, I didn't realize it was one of my best-friends who I thought was my brother until it grew into something more and I didn't really realize it until I saw him again."

I saw her curl her toes into the grass as she reached out and plucked at the blades, her fingers digging into the soil, a euphoric smirk in place on her face. I smirked at her, "Does he give you nicknames?"

"I'm his GummyBoo. He's my PastaMan." She cackled. I joined in her laughter. "Why those names?"

She closed her eyes and soaked in the sun, "Well, he loves Pasta, and he said one day, 'Un-Related, Pasta-Induced incest is not complete without GummyBears!' because we apparently have un-related incest together, since we were like brother and sister, so he calls me GummyBoo, and I call him PastaMan, or My Man. I claim him as mine. Sometimes he calls me Boo, which I totally enjoy." She closed her eyes and scrunched up her nose, her smile spreading into a coy grin, her teeth flashing in the sun.

"He must have you around his finger." We cackled. I looked over to Calli and Yvonne, they were both sound asleep, Calli snoring softly, Yvonne breathing deeply. I smiled at our little rabbits, then looked around, reveling in the peace that surrounded us.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Calli

"Hey, you know what's cool?" A voice interrupted my sleep, as well as a curious paw. I lifted my head blearily, the sight of a brown and white rabbit greeting me. "What do you want?" I asked lazily, yawning. She held up a few vials of clear liquid. "It's something I call illegal substances, but you might call it Fun Times or something." Yvonne's talking was slurred and her eyes a little half shut, as if she was pleased but in another world. "What is it exactly?" I asked, rubbing my chin. She grinned, pushing it towards me. "LSD.." She said, trailing off. I blinked, jaw gaping.

"How in hell did you get these? I thought it took a while to get to you! Don't even tell me you-" "Shush. No questions now." Was all she said before lying down on the ground. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she bolted up, running away. "Huh." I said, glancing down at the vials. Hmmm.. I opened one and let the liquid slither down my throat. I smacked my lips. And waited. Five minutes, nothing. Must take longer than I thought to work. I laid back, sighing. Abbey lifted her head. "Calli? Where's Yvonne?" I sighed again. "Tripping on acid. I'm going to in a little too, because-" My vision blurred and colors exploded in my view. "Holy cow! I guess my metabolism works fast..." The word metabolism in swirly text floated through the air. I chased after it, watching as my legs covered thousands of miles with each step on the puny earth below...

(Reality: Calli is lying on the ground, trippin'
IDK, you can ignore this if you want, I am out of ideas.... Completely... Erg)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Abelinda

I lifted my lip in a snarl as I eyed Calli. My teeth elongated in my face and my spine stood ram-rod straight. Faedra spun upwards in a clock-wise motion, coming to stand lithely on her feet. My claws grew and receded. "Tripping on acid? Where did she go?" Calli giggled on the earthen floor, her paws kicking up in the air as drool dribbled out the corners of her mouth. Her eyes widened as she started cooing and snatched at things in the air above her, jabbering nothingness to herself.

I cursed underneath my breath, Faedra's ears twitched, noting she heard me. I looked to her, "Faedra. My scent is all over her, how dangerous have these woods become since I have last been here?"

Faedra shook her head, "That was almost a millennia ago, Abelinda Grey-"

"How. Dangerous?" I snapped at her through clenched teeth. I could feel Lovey's presence receding, I had to know if she was safe or not before I took off after her. "Faedra!" I snarled.

Her face became sad as she nodded. I knew exactly what that meant.

I let out a howl of rage as I took off, jumping into the air as a woman, my hair streaming behind me as it snapped from the sheer force of the wind to my face, and I came down as a massive wolf, teeth snapping, golden eyes hungry, blood boiling.

I shot off, just a dark blur of fur to anything passing by. I could feel the anger and rage and pure animalistic hunger radiate off me, heard the forest suddenly go quiet as I raced through the thicket and away from the clearing.

Faedra

I watched as Abelinda took off after her Ward. I cursed loudly, "Eshai'du Esiai'desh'mirain!

Calli's head picked up from where she lay, peering at me strangely, "What does that mean?" She whispered, as if it was the coolest thing ever.

"Ignorant Ghuardian." I snapped back. I looked over my shoulder to Vritra.

"We need to ride, and quickly, before Abelinda gets herself into trouble." He nodded to me.

"I shall take to the skies."

I called Zaria to me, "Ninaste, Zaria!" She jumped to her feet and raced over to me. I hopped from foot to foot as I prepared myself to get on her. She zoomed past me, and I grabbed onto her scruff just as she did so, swinging myself up and over onto her back, mounting her perfectly. Without missing a beat, I reached down and scooped up Calli in my arms as we passed. She let out a huff of air as I did so, and made a sound of being sick from such fast movement.

Zaria went after the direction Abelinda sprinted off. She had disappeared into the thicket in what seemed like hours ago. Whenever 'Shifters felt their Ward was in trouble, I knew that they would bend themselves end over end and even get themselves killed with the physical strains they put themselves into, and I knew Abelinda was pushing herself past her limits to go this fast and put out this much energy to try and ward off anything else that might be lurking in the forest.

As we followed in her wake that she left, I could feel the power that she had radiated, that still lingered. It pressed down on me and my chest felt like it was being compressed, my heart beat faster and I had to pull in air through my lungs quicker. The hair on my arms stood on end, Zaria snarled underneath me as her muscles tightened underneath me, and her hair stood straighter, her ears pressed to the sides of her head, and she faltered in step.

I embraced my large cat and held Calli closer to me, sending power to the both of them to try and alleviate Abbey's power just the tiniest bit, I knew it was futile though it didn't hurt to try just a smidgen, even if my own power didn't curve Abbey's hold over me. I might not be a 'Shifter or any kind of primal animal, though it affected me like I was. I can't imagine how everyone else was feeling, and this was just a small dose of her power that was had been trailed behind her. Being in her presence . . .

I felt a shudder go up and down my spine just thinking about it. The forest was quiet as we passed, meaning we were coming closer and closer.

I hoped Abbey and Yvonne didn't encounter anything nearby, Calli and I both saw the vision, saw the war coming soon, both Yvonne and Abelinda didn't know that a war was encroaching soon, maybe Abelinda knew now since she had looked at me and I didn't respond, as a Commandant and an Alpha, she had to think of all possibilities before heading off into battle, and I'd be damned if she didn't realize it by now that something bigger was happening now in the time that she had been gone.

I hoped to the Gods we didn't encounter anything.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum