The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!
The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play! Empty Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

In this role-play it takes place in the old 1500's before technology, though it is fantasy stuff! So things like Elves and mystical creatures like cryptozoology and stuff! Very Happy
The types of creatures in this realm/time period are things such as: Light Elves, Dark Elves, Wood Elves, Earth Fae, Water Fae, Wind Fae, Fire Fae, Dark Fae, Light Fae, Sprites, Woodland Fae, Dragons, Unicorns, Pegasus, Seelie, Unseelie, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, Tree Fae, Gods, Goddesses, Warriors, Champions, Mermaids, Minotaurs, Centaurs, Talking Animals, Orcs, Ogres, Witches, Wizards, Daemons, HobGoblins, Gremlins, Hobs, Imperials, Trolls, Hunters, etc.!

Fill out the form and you can start! Please, Enjoy! Very Happy

Name:
Human(Yes, or No):
Class(Fill Out With What They Are[Ex. Warrior, Gladiator, Hunter, Assassin, Rider, Rebel, Tracker, etc.]):
If They Ride, What Do They Ride(Description):
If They Ride, The Mark They Bear On Their Right Shoulder:
Powers(If Any):
Weapons:
What They Look Like(Description):
Personality:
Animal Companion/Pet/Tracker[Ex. Dog, Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus, (If they are a Rider of an animal, or a Hunter and they use this animal)]:
What They Usually Wear:
Bodily Markings(Ex. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.):
Where They Live/Reside(Ex. The Woods with the "Family" I.E. Woodland Fae.):
What They Do(Ex. So-And-So the Blank works as a black-smith and forges weapons):

. . . . . . .

My Character! Very Happy

Name: Faedra

Type of Creature: Earth Fae

Human: NO.

Class: A Rider and Hunter/Tracker, Destined to be a Warrior.

What They Ride: Dark_Dragons_Wallpapers_57 (darkwallz.blogspot.com)

The Mark They Bare On The Right Shoulder: Screen shot 2012-07-16 at 4.56.31 PM

Powers: Can commune with and control the Earth around her, as well as talk with animals.

Weapons: Two curved silver Fae-Blades.

What They Look Like: fanart-1036-large

Personality: Serious, sarcastic, playful and deadly, though kind and caring. Mixture of everything. Fiery personality.

Animal Companion: fantasy_fire_tiger_wallpaper_by_greeneagle777

What They Usually Wear: Just little bits of clothing because she believes it constricts movement and creates too-much sound when tracking things down. A hood to hide her face for when she is traveling amongst strangers, also to hide the Dragon Mark she bears on her shoulder, for Dragon Riders are rare amongst all creatures.

Bodily Markings: Besides the Dragon Rider mark on her back right shoulder blade, she has a nose piercing on the right side and two cartilage piercings in her long pointy-ears.

Where They Live/Reside: She lives in the thicket of the woods amongst the rest of her kin.

What They Do: She hunts animals and tracks them down and protects her village when the moment arises, she heals the sick and injured, and ventures to the Elven cities once in a while, she doesn't really have any designated jobs per-se.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play! Empty Re: Old 1500's Fantasy Role-Play!

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 pm

LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 pm

LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 am

(Awesome! Very Happy)

Name: Calli (Pronunciation, I know this one is spelled with an e at the end but they are pronounced the same.)
Type of Creature: Talking Animal; Snowshoe Hare.
Class(Fill Out With What They Are[Ex. Warrior, Gladiator, Hunter, Assassin, Rider, Rebel, Tracker, etc.]): REBEL haha
If They Ride, What Do They Ride(Description): NOPE, Chuck testa (lol she doesn't ride Chuck testa)
If They Ride, The Mark They Bear On Their Right Shoulder: CHUCK TESTA'S FACE jk jk man jk
Powers(If Any): Thunder.. Feet.. Things.. Basically she can summon thunderstorms when she stamps her feet.. It's not really a very effective weapon since she can't really control the storm or anything. Besides magically never getting wet(but only by her own storms)
Weapons: Slingshot
What They Look Like(Description): I picked a cute on on purpose xD And this is what she looks like in summer, she doesn't fully shed her winter coat.
Personality: Very rebellious (hence her class) and outgoing, always loves to take risks but isn't really stupid. Most people know her as a jokester, and let it slide since they know she's harmless.
Animal Companion/Pet/Tracker[Ex. Dog, Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus, (If they are a Rider of an animal, or a Hunter and they use this animal)]: CHUCK TESTA haha just kidding once more. Nothing.
What They Usually Wear: NEKKID
Bodily Markings(Ex. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.): See Description.
Where They Live/Reside(Ex. The Woods with the "Family" I.E. Woodland Fae.):.Lives with a community of rabbits, they have warrens extending pretty much everywhere.
What They Do(Ex. So-And-So the Blank works as a black-smith and forges weapons): Calli just lives a normal life, pretty much. Whenever a new law is passed she breaks it as much as she can, until it gets boring and then the process repeats... etc. etc.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

https://th12.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 am

(EXCITEMENT!!!! Very Happy )

I crouched low to the ground, Zaria crept up silently behind me and sniffed the air. I looked back at my large tiger, her blazing, glowing sapphire colored eyes looked back at me. I thumbed my nose at her and she gave a little, quiet roar. She smelt the hunt nearby. I grinned and turned, pulling my hood up and over my head, shaking my head to squeeze my ears through the slits in the sides so they poked out freely. Time to roll. Zaria and I moved through the bushes, and up into the trees, tracking the hunt from above. I felt the vibrations in the ground through the trees around us and knew exactly where the Minotaur lay it's nest.

I moved swiftly from branch to brand, my FaeBlades out and at the ready, the white crystal of it gleamed and shone in the trees, though only the surrounding colors were reflected off of them so we we're hidden very well.

The Village was going to be safe for the night, and then, we would hunt again tomorrow.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 pm

I burst out laughing as the officer(IDK, they need to have law enforcement people, right? What would you call those? Are they just random Soldiers? Is there a king and queen or something? xD) picked up my buddy Reynard. "What were you doing, vandalizing that statue?"

"I-I-I, um, w-was just, uh, j-just umm... It was HER idea!" he suddenly shouted, pointing a paw at me. The officer/soldier/whatever dropped him and glared at me. "Nu-UH! It was his idea, I mean, look at me, a lil innocent snowshoe hare! Why would I ever do something so... so... CRASS!" I said the word with disgust, struggling to suppress my giggle.

The officer/soldier/you get the idea rolled his eyes. "Calli, I know you're just fooling around, but this is your 7th offense this month." I grinned. "Yep! And it's only the 6th! Can you believe it?! I think I may break my record!" He crouched down so he was eye level with me. I raised my eyebrows, challenging him to do something. "That's it." he said, straightening his back. "I am suggesting a new law be passed; for every 15 offenses, no matter how petty, you will be thrown in the dungeon(or whatever. Be whipped publicly. Something like that.)." I put a paw to my chin, tapping it thoughtfully. "Yes, but are you sure that's going to be passed? I mean-" he made a grab for me, but I darted off. "Haha! See you tomorrow Luke(I.. have no clue....)" I shouted, prancing off into the forest.

I hummed to myself as I ducked into a nearby tunnel. I poked my head out of another one nearby, swiveling my head and glancing up to look for danger. All clea- was that....?! It looked like an Earth Fae, with a tiger, up in the trees... But why? Oh. I see. Just because. That was respectable man, respectable. "Yooo-hoo! You, up there! Hi, how ya doing?!" I shouted, waving up at the Fae.

(Sorry, I have no clue about this stuff, haha. And may I ask what season it is?)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:02 am

(HO-MY-EFFING-SATAN! I just wrote up everything and then I pressed delete on accident and everything was wiped away >.<

Well, The Hierarchy goes like this from Highest rank to lowest: Warrior(Most known throughout the world/land) Paladin: (Known through several kingdoms, but different fighting styles and such) Knight: (Known through the kingdom) The Guard: (Basically policemen. xD )
I guess Prison is Dungeon, Jail is Confinement, Arrest is Bond (We have permission to enter the homestead and Bond you if you do not comply!) And I guess if there are so many offenses then yeah, a public whipping is guaranteed xDDD
And it depends on which kingdom the people are in. Right now, it's Earth Fae Territory, so it's Spring/Summer. The Fae, depending on the species, can control their environments to their liking. Earth Fae like it warm and sunny, and everything in bloom. So, it's Spring/Summer right now where Calli found Faedra's outlook in the trees with Zaria xD )

"Yoo-hoo! You, up there! Hi, how ya' doing?!"

Damn. I cut my eyes down to the forest floor to see a hare staring up at me, twitching it's nose and smiling like an idiot. I cursed myself under my breath. Zaria jumped down from the trees and pounced on the hare. It squealed beneath her as Zaria pinned it to the ground with her large paws, her teeth in full view, the long, pearly white knife-like chompers' she had on her.

"Let me go! You don't know who you're dealing with!" I jumped down from the trees, sheathing my glass FaeBlades in their scabbards hooked on the back of my hips.

I made sure my hood was pulled up before I looked down at the hare. My green eyes I could tell started glowing at my annoyance and I tried to dim it down by taking a deep, calm breath in.

"You don't know who you're dealing with, either. Tell me, quietly please, what is your name?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 am

(oh thank you! It should be much easier now haha Very Happy)

I grunted and did the opposite. Except for my name. I tried to get publicity wherever I went. "THE NAME IS CALLI, SNOWSHOE HARE ONLY AT YOUR SERVICE IF IT REQUIRES BREAKING THE LAW!!!!" I shouted, giving her a smirk. "WHAT? IS THIS NOT LOUD ENOUGH!?! HOW ABOUT NOW?!

"BUT CAN YOU GET YOUR TIGER OFF OF ME, MY RIB CAGE IS KIND OF ACHING RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T BREATH ANDIT'SBECOMINGHARDTOSEETHINGSOHMANWHATISTHATBLACKSTUFFGOAWAYYYYyyyy..." I blacked out from lack of oxygen. Hehe. Cool.

(Sorry for short reply, I have no clue if she'd get Zaria off, or what.. Eeep ^^' )
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 pm

(Hahaha! Hoped so! xD And yeah, Faedra is a wild card always xDDD )

I cursed low under my breath. Stupid hare. The gang of Minotaurs were close, they would hear her screams, we would both be dead. Or not. I would have to summon Vritra, The Enveloper. Though, Zaria and I both knew that wouldn't be a good idea, it would expose us both.

I looked to Zaria and in whispered tones, spoke to her in the Fae Language. "Zaria, Xortram po, unt o'tesh!"

She gave a little growl and crawled off of the Hare. Calli instantly started sputtering and breathing again. "I AM A REBEL! YOU CAN'T HOLD ME!" I put my hand on her mouth, instantly quieting her.

My accent was coming through thick in my words as I tried to get through her thick skull that danger lurked near. "Hush, Calli! You are putting us in great danger as you speak your words loudly! A coven of Rogue Minotaur are nearby. If you really are Rebel, then you hath no idea what you are getting yourself into!

For now, I cannot tell you exactly who and what I am except for the fact I am Earth Fae, a Hunter, Tracker, among other things. You can either come with me and watch me and Zaria take out the Minotaur, or you can hop back wherever. Either way, your call, Calli."

I removed my hand from her mouth and waited for her response.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"Hmmm," I thought, rubbing my chin. "I'll come with you, but only because I think it would be cool!" I crossed my arms and waited for them to get moving. They began to slowly sneak towards some invisible point. I silently followed them, my thick furred feet cushioning my steps. We soon got near a certain area, I dunno how they could tell, but suddenly they both stopped, and just stood there. I slowly crept under a nearby bush. Sure, I was a rebel, but I wasn't stupid.... Most of the time, anyway. I wouldn't throw away my life. I was even saving the obvious no killing or injuring other people law for before I committed suicide. Or died a heroic death fighting off Guards.

I sighed, quiet as the wind, and waited... Gee, this sure was taking a while! Where was the action?
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:52 pm

I didn't even nod to Calli. I just started slowly creeping away.

We came to a spot to where I last tracked the Minotaurs. I knew they were out hunting, they would be back soon, hopefully. Then, I could wipe out the Rogues, and then the Village would be safe for a little while.

I looked to Calli. "Will you be joining me in the fight?" I whispered.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

I immediately stood up. The chance of being a hero? I couldn't pass up this chance! "Are Minotaurs confused by thunderstorms?" I asked, stepped out from under the bush, twitching my ears to see if any stray sounds could be heard.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I grinned at Calli under my hood. I'm sure she could only see my grin, not my eyes, but I stayed careful of showing my entire face.

"Good, now stay down. You can sleep for now, I will wake you when the Minotaurs arrive back. They are out hunting at the moment. I will not harm you while you sleep if you think I will. I give you my word."

Calli eyed me for a moment before she crouched down again. I didn't wait for a response as I stood up and hooked one of my hands onto a branch above us, swinging up and high up into the trees, disappearing from sight, though I had a good view all around me of the area. I got comfortable for the wait.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm

I began to hum one of my favorite songs as I waited.

"When you're rife with devastation
There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation
Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it
Know that we must be resilient
We won't let them break our spirits
As we sing our silly song.."

I traced an outline in the dirt, and then scuffed it out. This wait was going to be a long one.

Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm

I could hear Calli under me start to hum a tune. If the Minotaurs heard her, they would think her Fae. So, I started humming my own tune, my voice taking on that of different voices, all of them were low and harmonious. Just to pass the time, plus, it would put Calli to sleep for a while, until the Minotaurs arrived, then I would wake the Hare.

Taking in a deep breath, I began, clearing my throat,

"Sildanai . . .
Taia, Ta'na Ahlay.
Tashae,
Terestai Telpareon.
Teshmeeat! Unasae . . .
Shen, Deyash nek'tai!
Soto-Car Laena Sa!

Weavers . . .
I hear you, walk in the light that is like water.
You hear me,
The forest that will ever be far memory.
Hold onto the light! Don't give in . . .
Forever or infinity, walk with me!
Hey, you walk there 'by the singing soul!'
I see the way of walking, see,
So see the soul of my way!"

I looked up from my hands and down at Calli. The Hare was asleep against the tree, snoring softly. I grinned and looked around us. Still nothing.

. . .

(A LITTLE WHILE LATER! xD )

My ears twitched as I heard a far off movement. It was loud to my ears, and I sat up, pulling my FaeBlades from their holsters. I looked to the East and saw movement. A large movement.

They were here.

I silently crept down from my spot in the tree and down to Calli, covering her mouth with one of my hands holding one of the FaeBlades. She jolted awake, her eyes wide at my FaeBlades. I shook my head and darted my eyes to the East, mouthing, "They're here."
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 pm

I rolled my eyes, and whispered as softly as possible, "You coulda just, I dunno, poked me awake! No need to try and murder me." I stood up, and shook out my fur. "Hey, you never answered my question! Would a thunderstorm help?" I asked, examining my feet and giving her a look. I hoped she couldn't deduct what I was about to from this. Nobody knew I could summon thunderstorms, they just thought of me as a stupid rebel. Besides, I couldn't control them, so what difference would it make? I thought it was a cool power but it was best one kept secret.

The sounds of a couple of large things came to my ears. "I'm ready to rumble," I said softly, preparing to stamp the moment she rushed into battle.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

I nodded my head, "Yes, it will confuse them greatly and scatter them. They won't know what they are dealing with, why? Do you know a Mage that can summon thunderstorms and lightening?"

The Minotaurs were closer. Rolling my eyes at her, though I'm sure she couldn't see them as she rolled her own eyes at me, I whispered to her, "Wait for my signal."

Zaria got up and followed me into the brush and up into the trees. We walked above their camp where they walked into view. They were large, being around three feet taller than myself, even as I stood at five foot seven. Fae were tall and graceful, these Rogues were large and clumsy-like, thundering around like beasts.

Zaria and I were right above the Minotaurs. There had to be about fifteen of them. This wasn't going to be easy. Though, I don't think I needed to call Vritra, I wouldn't need him to take down fifteen Minotaurs, maybe.

I positioned myself over one, my FaeBlades out and at the ready. I dropped from the branch and onto his head, avoiding his horns. In the same motion, I reached down and slit his throat. He collapsed underneath me. The boom of his drop and contact with the ground alerted the others to my presence. They all turned at once and saw their Desh'nerain dead below me, my 'Blades covered in his blood.

They gave a roar and all charged at me at once, "AVE!" I signaled to Calli as I shot at them, Zaria dropping from the branches above us and making her presence known.

And now, the fun begins.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 pm

The moment she called out, I stamped my feet as hard as I could. The stronger I stamped, the harder and longer the storm. A bolt of lightning zoomed down, a little bit away, but it didn't matter. The thunder was loud and the rain began to come down in sheets. Content with my work, I sat back, watching through the branches of some bushes. What? What could a hare do against a group of angry Minotaurs- besides what I just did.

I sighed. Why couldn't I be more useful? I only became a rebel because I always tried to help, but everyone just said I was a nuisance. I began to break rules, and found it came naturally. Then it all came easily to me. Whatever. I was just an extra, I wasn't obligated to do more....

(Sorry, gotta go for the night. Watching the Descent! EEE xD)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Thunder and lightening was summoned and the world began to pour around me as water hailed down from the sky. I could feel Calli's eyes on me as I went through and through all the Minotaurs. They became frantic, looking for me as flashes of light made me appear as a ghost as the flash was cut short each time, making me a stop-motion fighter as I went between each Minotaur. I had already killed maybe six of them, Zaria had gotten five, so that's eleven. Just four more to go.

I was facing off with one, it growled and howled at me, mocking me. It's ugly mug was foaming at the mouth and it's eyes were red with rage. I smirked at it in response when I heard a roar from my left as a warning from Zaria.

I started to turn behind me but it was too late. I had been grabbed up and shaken from a Minotaur from behind. His large hands held me by the arms and I held onto my FaeBlades, trying not to drop them when the Minotaur in front of me pulled his fist back and shot it forward, snapping back my head as he sent me a fist from Hell.

My hood flew off of me, exposing my face and getting removed from my shoulders. My very long, snow-white hair flew out of the bonds of my hood and flowed around me, getting whipped up in the wind. My emerald green eyes started glowing and I saw the glow of them on the Minotaur, saw how they were flame-like in my gaze as the light danced across him. I knew my Mark of Dragon Rider started glowing on my shoulder, the mystic black that looked like it bled ichor when my eyes started glowing.

And I knew the Hare saw it, and I knew Calli must have known what it meant.

Amonta de' Toya!
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 am

Hold up- this Earth Fae was a DRAGON RIDER? Man, what did I get myself into! Helping a dragon rider, just.. wow. Maybe this would look good on my resume? I wasn't sure. 'I know a Dragon Rider. Yep, a Dragon Rider. She's pretty cool, event though I only met her once.' Yeah, they would just eat that up!

"Shoot," I said, as her eyes and mark began to glow and stuff. I scrambled away, man, I wasn't gonna watch this! Sure, I could watch public executions and all that stuff(even the wheel!) but I wasn't about to risk my life in that clearing. I bolt to the nearest tunnel. I could still hear the fight and all, which was now eerily quiet... I froze in place, listening. This was gonna get good... Even if I didn't see it..
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 am

It seems I did have to call Vritra after all. Calli had already seen my mark, what was the problem in just using him to kill the rest and get us out of here?

I hissed out words in Fae, my voice wrapping around thousands more, the voice of the Dragon Rider interlacing, creating many sounds and voices of many different languages, though you could hear all of them in whichever language you spoke. You could understand.

"Daia Dadu Da! Fin Vritra!
Bochara Chairen!
Let all stand against shadow! Air Enveloper!
I call the Victor to my aide!"

My voice echoed around us. The Minotaurs were silent, their eyes widening.

I grinned wickedly. The beating of massive wings sounded nearby and a giant roar cut through the air, a sonic boom of noise and what sounded like thunder surrounded us.
My grin grew wider. Vritra was coming.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 am

LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am

.....DAFUQ. I literally just typed my whole response!
Sorry to keep doing this to you, I know you probably hate it... Ugh...

Let's just say she got into a talk with a drunk hare and ended up missing the battle. The conversation can be as long as you wish, so technically the battle can.. Well you know xD
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 am

(Hahahaha! It's okay! xD )

Vritra ate the last Minotaur. The sound of bones crunching echoed in my ears as Vritra looked down at me.

'You let someone see our Mark?' His voice echoed in my head. It was masculine and deep, though sounded wise worth thousands and thousands years of wisdom.

'Not my fault, Vritra. I got hit in the face and my hood flew off of my head. Just finish your Minotaur meal, don't want all that raw meat to spoil. I replied in Fae, cleaning off my FaeBlades really quickly.
Speaking of which . . .
I had to find Calli. She couldn't tell anyone of my existence. I would only get used for my power. Looking up after sheathing my 'Blades, I didn't see the Hare anywhere. I looked up at Vritra, his indigo colored scales looked black in the night and light of the silver moon. I smirked at him, 'Stay close to us, we might need you.' He gave a nod, and picked up a Minotaur easily in his large jaws and snapped him up and tucked his wings in close, his feet stomping on the ground and shaking the earth right before he bent his knees and shot straight up into the air.

Now, to find Calli.

. . . . . . . . .

I came upon large rabbit holes, calling into them, "Calli! Rebel! I call you to my side!"

Her head instantly popped up and out one of the rabbit holes nearby, "YOU'RE A FREAKING DRAG-"

I pounced on her and covered her mouth, hushing her instantly. "Please, do not finish that sentence. We must talk, privately. Come with me. I'll give you the answers you seek." I grabbed her up in my arms, calling to Zaria nearby. I hopped on Zaria's back and she rode deeper into the forest.

A few minutes later, we came to a stop, the area was clear and the foliage was thick, so we could talk. I let her down off of Zaria as I climbed off of her. She looked wind-struck. "I'm not a Rider, but that was fun."

I smirked at her, "Always is. Okay, so shoot. What do you want to know, Calli?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hmmm..." I sat back on my haunches, staring into the sky. "Well, what's in it for me to not tell anyone about you? Huh? What would I get?" I wasn't planning on telling anyone who this Dragon Rider was, just that I knew one. But... Man, they wouldn't believe me! Whatever. I knew what it was like to be known as a Dragon Rider. There was one a while back or something, right? His name was... Huh. I forget. But everyone swarmed him for favors and all that. I didn't want to do that to an innocent Fae.

..Or did I? Nope. Nah. I wouldn't want it done to myself, so... Either way, the question had to be asked. I wanted to get at least something from this experience. I dished out another question before she could answer. "What is your name, anyway?"

(Wait, I just got an idea, if you want to do it. How about Faedra(please tell me that is her name and I'm not pulling this from my butt cheeks) and Calli walk in on some royal or whatever doing something horrible like killing someone or something and so they send an assassin to kill them and then.. well yeah xD They go on adventures?)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Name: Araswen

Type of Creature: Wood elf

Human(Yes, or No): No

Class(Fill
Out With What They Are[Ex. Warrior, Gladiator, Hunter, Assassin, Rider,
Rebel, Tracker, etc.]): Rider, tracker, assassin (when someone hires
her to be one)

If They Ride, What Do They Ride(Description):
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/White-Dragon-fantasy-30962817-640-442.jpg
(it leads to some random site which I didn't mean to have happen, but it's the white dragon in the gray box thing)

If They Ride, The Mark They Bear On Their Right Shoulder:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/016/9/a/Tattoo___Dragon_Head_by_PsychologicalEntropy.png

Powers(If Any): Ummm... nature magic?

Weapons: Bow and arrow (main), knives, broadsword

What
They Look Like(Description):
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/129/1/0/Distraction_by_Tutchangers.jpg
(with dark brown hair)

Personality: She can be a bit sarcastic
at times, but also can be funny and playful, and sometimes when she's
trying to be funny, nobody laughs, but when she isn't, people laugh.
Also, she procrastinates as long as she can on projects, and can go from
happy to really mad in the blink of an eye if someone says/does
something offensive.

Animal
Companion/Pet/Tracker[Ex. Dog, Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus, (If they are a
Rider of an animal, or a Hunter and they use this animal)]: Her dragon, Norgaladon, and a brown rat, Hazel

What They Usually Wear: what they're wearing in the picture

Bodily Markings(Ex. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.): The rider mark on her shoulder

Where They Live/Reside(Ex. The Woods with the "Family" I.E. Woodland Fae.): In some elven city relatively close to some human settlement

What They Do(Ex. So-And-So the Blank works as a black-smith and
forges weapons): An assassin when someone pays her (and it has to be a
sufficient amount), and when no one is hiring, she will bring down game
and pick healing herbs and sell them.
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm

I sighed. I knew something like this would happen if anyone ever found out about me, and others would try and use me for political gain, threatening other Kingdoms and relations, innocent people. I leaned against a tree behind me, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I will guarantee your safety from here on out. You'll never be in danger again. You have a problem, need to get some place? Come to me. I will escort you. You can live with me and the Kin. As a Dragon Rider, this is my Word."

She looked at me, and asked the question I knew she was going to ask, "What's your name, anyway?"

I pulled back my hood so I could focus my emerald green eyes on hers, my snow-white hair flowed out and wrapped around me from the breeze, it hung down to the bottom of my arse, and smelt of the sweet flowers among the forest.
"I think you've heard of me before. My name is Faedra Lief. I am a Hunter, Rider, Tracker. Destined Warrior. I Protect. I Serve. My Dragon, Vritra, or in Fae Language, The Enveloper. He is a balance to Earth, as he is Air Dragon, and I Earthen Fae. My other Mount that I ride is Zaria, the Blue Mystic White Tiger you see before you.

Now, as Dragon Rider. I give you my Word, which is Null and Void. If I promise to protect you, I shall. If I promise to escort you a safe haven when need be, I shall. If you need anything from me and have no way to get it, I shall retrieve it for you. As Faedra, Dragon Rider, I will promise all these things and more. All I need is your word."

I leaned away from the tree, coming to step up close to Calli. "Do we have a deal?"

(SWEEET! Yeah, that's her name xDD We should totally do that! And OMIGOSH! Should the two Dragon Riders already know each other? Like, the only ten Dragon Riders in existence all know each other because their Dragons have a Haven and once every month or something all Dragon Riders are summoned to see that the peace is kept? x] )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 pm

(Well I'm not a dragon rider but that would be a cool idea! Very Happy)

"Deal!" I shouted, sticking out my paw for her to shake. We shook, and I quickly asked for the one thing I wanted. "If I don't tell anybody about your PRIVATE MAGAZINE COLLECTION," I said to cover up any suspicion... What? It made sense! "Will you explore with me for the rest of the day?!" I asked.

I sat in a perfectly cute bunny pose, one ear down and my eyes big and shiny. This was the go-to face for getting something. I twitched my itty bitty bunny nose, focusing my gaze on her emerald eyes. I had to be in character- an innocent, little bunny.

(Sorry I have to eat dinner and stuff eep!)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 pm

(What if one of the more twisted Dragon Riders died later on and she was chosen to be the next one? There always has to be ten Dragon Riders at a time. Smile )

I spoke in my Dragon Rider voice, the many voices twisting together to create one,
"So it is Promised, and so it shall be done." My emerald eyes glowed in my face for a quick second, just a flash of light before it instantly disappeared. I was now connected to her, the contract Null and Void.

"Yes. I am your Dragon Rider now. We can go exploring if you would like." I didn't fall for a second for those eyes. Too much practice with my younger siblings and the children in the Village.

Oh. What have I gotten myself into?

(It's all good! Very Happy )
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

(haha, A bunny riding a giant dragon?! I can picture it now!!! Well sure, it might work, but with a... smaller dragon! haha! That would be cool though)

"Alright! Let's begin! So yesterday, I found this cave, and I wanted to explore it." I said, hopping straight for the cave. It was hidden in-between two rocks, but it seemed as if someone wanted to hide it on purpose. "C'mon, if we wait any longer I'll explode with anticipation!" I easily went through the two rocks and looked back. Could she- Yeah. She could definitely fit in-between the rocks... If she just squished a little... Whatever, we could explore something else if she couldn't fit.

"Oooh, it's dark! Hey is that- WHOOAAAA!" I shouted, as I suddenly slipped. I barreled down the slippery passage, helpless. But so EXCITED! "YYYAAAAAAYYYYY!" I screamed with glee, the air whipping around me. "oof," I said, quieter, when I hit a turn. I rubbed my head and hopped around the corner, waiting for Faedra to follow. "COME ON, IT'S FUN!" I shouted up to her, listening to it echo.

(Wait I just realized..... Do you want this cave to be the one for the them seeing something they shouldn't see, blah blah blah? We can have it wherever though)

Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

(I don't care! I'm good with either! Very Happy They should definitely find something bad in there though xD )

I eyed the opening of the cave as she called me from inside. I looked to the sky,
'Vritra, warn me if you see anyone coming towards the opening.'

'Yes, Faedra. I've got your back.'

I looked to Zaria and darted my eyes to the side, she understood and disappeared into the brush. I squeezed between the rocks and down into the darkness below.

I met up with Calli. It was dark, and it would only get darker the deeper we explored. I raised my palm up, and in it a small green flame the color of my eyes appeared, growing larger and larger into a giant ball. My own emerald green eyed started glowing, adding more light. I turned to Calli, her eyes were wide in her face.

"Shall we carry on?" We started forward.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 pm

"heck yeah! Look at all this- it almost makes you wonder-" I froze. "I think someone is already in here." I said, crouching down. I listened. A voice could be heard muttering, and another one muffled- but it sounded like the muffled voice was screaming for help. I slowly crept further down, hoping I was imagining the sounds and that they hadn't heard us. I cautiously looked around a corner, and saw someone holding another person down- the one being held had a cloth/gag/whatever shoved in their throat. "You know too much," The one holding him down said, taking out a knife. Faedra had appeared next to me- she was seriously freaking me out, man was she quiet!

We watched as the guy with the knife slit the throat of the one he held down, then stabbed him until he was dead.. Or whatever. Close to dying. And then, he turned to look at us.

(who should be the one doing the bad thing? I think someone important but I don't know anyone important here xD)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

(I think it should be maybe like, one of the King's Council for one of the Kingdoms. I don't know which xD Maybe Orc Kin?)

I recognized that mug anywhere as he turned to find me standing in the middle of the tunnel's halls. Calli was surprised to see me move so silently away and out of sight to where I was.

"Galeon. Quite a mess you've created." I spoke coldly, my eyes narrowing on the Council.

He sneered back at me, "Why, Faedra. What are you doing here? Don't you have some important Rider business to attend to?"

I took a few steps towards him. "What have you got there? An innocent's blood on your hands?"

"Just a little waste being disposed of."

"He's not dead yet."

"He will be."

"Not if I heal him and report you to your King for murder."

"How do you know if the King hadn't ordered me to kill him, hmm? My, my, Faedra. That would be treason, going against a King's orders."

"He would have been disposed of at the castle in public and declared dead on the King's orders, marked as a traitor and treason, and then killed, most likely publicly. You're getting sloppy, Galeon." I didn't remove my FaeBlades just yet, I was waiting for the right moment.

'Vritra. It seems Galeon-'

'I've been watching through your mind's eye, Faedra. We shall be careful. Tread carefully, friend.'
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"Whoa man, not cool. I mean I know it's a crime to kill someone, but it's.. like.. nah man nah, let me tell it to ya straight- ya see, killing my homies ain't cool man, I mean they're just innocents. And you could go to the dungeon for that, I mean, what's the purpose?" I walked up to him and put my arm around his shoulders best I could, and used my other arm to motion. "Can't you see it? A future where nobody cares and you get beat up every night. If you share a dungeon room with someone, I mean. Not a cool thing man! Not. A. Cool. Thing. Get what I'm saying? We're cool right? So why don't we just go and heal this dude up and pretend nothing ever hap-" the blunt side of the knife butted into me and I stumbled back. "Ooo man, you crossed the wrong hare!" I scrabbled at his back, but he just grabbed my scruff and held me at arm's length. "Faedra, a little help here?!" I growled(um, sorta. the hare equivalent of a growl?), crossing my arms.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:15 pm

My eyes widened at Calli's bravery, and her stupidity. Didn't she know who this was? I took a menacing step closer to Galeon as he grabbed her by the scruff. I heard Vritra's low rumble in my head. I spoke, though in the voice of the Dragon Rider.

"You put her down, Galeon. She is allied with me. You dare attack one under the Protection of a Rider you threaten the peace and prosperity of your King and his Kingdom. You also threaten your own life, a mark made against a Rider is treason. We uphold peace, and you disturb that and you are sentenced to death immediately, carried out by the Dragon whom you made an offense against."

Calli's eyes widened. Apparently, she didn't know what she had gotten herself into as well.

The Earth around me shook as I summoned my power. My eyes glowed brighter in my face and I widened my stance, slowly removing my FaeBlades from their sheaths.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 pm

The hand dropped me and I scurried to be behind Faedra. "Holy shi....ps. You didn't tell me anything about this!" I whimpered. "Just kill him and let's get out of here, ok?! But um.. I dunno.. It's a suggestion! I don't want all these strings attached!" (.... not even going to comment on that)

(Sorry for shortness!)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 pm

I grinned, not looking away from Galeon's sneer, "This is the life of a Dragon Rider. And now, you're a part of it. By shaking my hand we made a promise, a Contract that is now Null and Void. Sorry, Calli. Unless you command my presence gone, you are bound to me. I will know exactly where you are at all times, just like I know with Zaria and Vritra, and they know with me. You've made a promise that is hard to get out of."

He grinned at me, "And you can't exactly kill me. You don't have proof."

"It's going to be a hard say. My words, a Dragon Rider, one of the ten that keep peace among all the Kingdoms and land around, or you? One of the King's Council."

His grin disappeared. I had him. That's when he started speaking fast in the Orc language, his words harsh. He snapped his fingers, and flames erupted. I shielded Calli from the flames. Vritra rumbled in my head and screamed my name. The beating of massive wings could be heard through the thick walls of the tunnel.

I looked through the large flames, they were bright red and yellow and oranges, creating heat unlike any other. Calli screamed behind me and I held her close to me. My eyes zoomed in on the other side of the wall of heat.

Galeon was gone.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 pm

WHAT THE F***! Fire! Fire! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW! Alarms blared in my head! I gave up standing there and waiting and started to run back the way I came, scrambling up the passage I had slid down. It was hard, but there were holds on the sides of the tunnel. I burst out into the clean, fresh air and sat down. The trees in front of me swayed, even though my head was still. I jumped around, clearing my head. "Whoa." I said. I stuck my head in the tunnel, not sure if the fire was out or not. "FAEDRA!! YOU OK DOWN THERE?!" I barely noticed the huge dragon behind me, ready to do.. something. Save Faedra? She was stuck in that little... cave... thing!
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

'Faedra! I am at the opening of the tunnels! I'm opening it up more, stand back, I have the Hare out of the way.'

I raced back to the opening just as a massive clawed and scaled foot came down, opening up the tunnels more so I could escape easily. I emerged, coughing wildly. I was grabbed up in the claws and out of the tunnels. I heard Calli scream and I turned my head towards her as she stared up at Vritra and his massive form crushing the trees as he turned, searching the surrounding forest.

I tried to calm Calli, though it was no use. Once she saw the massive dragon before us, there was no getting rid of how menacing Vritra looked.

He grabbed up the Hare. I whistled to Zaria and she came barreling out of the surrounding brush and going from Vritra's tail to his back.

'Hang on.'

We took off and into the air, his massive wings beating the air around us as he shot off towards the Dragon's Den, where all Riders and their Dragons could escape to, and only they knew where it was.

This was going to be a shock to Calli's system.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I shouted, struggling wildly. This was not a place for a hare to be- we belonged on the ground, not up in the air!!

After realizing my shouting was not really helping my case, I grunted and relaxed. It was kinda cool actually, except for the fact that my head was aching from being puled back in the wind. And my lips felt all funny when air filled them. And- oh whatever. At least now I could say I've ridden a dr- Nope. Of course. Pics Proof or it didn't happen.

I sighed and pulled my head in such a way that I wasn't being tugged around like a rag doll. I wondered what would come of this. Would I enjoy myself or somehow get killed along the way? I wondered what the best way to fall would be. If I was obviously going to die, then land on my head- instantaneous... hopefully. If not? It was a hard choice. Fall on my arms, but it might affect my neck and boy, is THAT bad. Whatever. I just wished this would be over.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lxSilverFirexl Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Name: Silver Fire
Type of Creature: Demon
Human(Yes, or No): I don't suppose so...
Class(Fill Out With What They Are[Ex. Warrior, Gladiator, Hunter, Assassin, Rider, Rebel, Tracker, etc.]): Elementalist, a mage who uses the powers of elements such as; fire, water, darkness, and light.
If They Ride, What Do They Ride(Description): He does not ride anything.
If They Ride, The Mark They Bear On Their Right Shoulder: Nothing
Powers(If Any): Uses the powers of fire, water, darkness, and light to perform special attacks. If you want I could list them, but it's quite a long list.
Weapons: Just a Staff
What They Look Like(Description): http://www.colg.com.cn/ColgHome/attachment/201111/30/337030_1322629030D1p5.jpg
Personality: Daring, quiet, somewhat evil, mischievous, cocky
Animal Companion/Pet/Tracker[Ex. Dog, Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus, (If they are a Rider of an animal, or a Hunter and they use this animal)]:
What They Usually Wear: Please see description
Bodily Markings(Ex. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.): Nothing
Where They Live/Reside(Ex. The Woods with the "Family" I.E. Woodland Fae.): Dark areas such as alleys, caves, etc.
What They Do(Ex. So-And-So the Blank works as a black-smith and forges weapons): When he's bored, he goes around and torments people.
lxSilverFirexl
lxSilverFirexl

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm

I had crawled up from the bottom of Vritra's claws and up onto his back. I worked with him when we trained on doing it if the case ever came up if I had to, and it came in handy. I easily scaled his legs to his tail and up onto his back. I crouched low on his back, my head tucked in and my face forward. I let my hair free of my hood and flow behind me. The air felt good on my face as we scaled higher

I grinned down at Calli, saw her settle into Vritra's claws. We went up into the air and over the clouds, and the harshness of the air was no more, and we glided over the clouds. I got comfortable on his back.

I looked down to Calli and she was staring at the clouds in awe, reaching down to graze the clouds with her paws.

I looked back up, and saw the massive opening of the giant Draco's Mountain. I grinned.
We're here.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, what was that cave thing? Geez, what was up with caves today- it made me wonder if this was some sort of twist of fate. I wish I never met this dragon rider. All I wanted was to explore in the forest for one day, and that was over. I groaned, hoping to be done with this soon. But by the way things looked... It was gonna be a long day.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lxSilverFirexl Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 pm

I sighed as I wandered around the village. What to do, what to do...
I dragged my feet wherever I went due to boredom. Then it hit me, I grinned as an idea came to mind. To entertain myself, I enchanted myself with the fire element and began shooting fire orbs to set anything in sight on fire. I smiled at the sight of the spread of fire, my work here is complete.
lxSilverFirexl
lxSilverFirexl

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 pm

We entered the massive opening, it was so large that it was ten times the size of Vritra easily, and thirty fifty times deep.

We landed and Vritra put down Calli, he sat on his haunches, Zaria crawled off and sat down next to Calli, purring softly.

"Calli, this is Vritra. In English, the Enveloper. He is a Wind Dragon, and was born thousand and thousands of years ago. Vritra, this is Calli. I'm sure you've seen her in my Mind's Eye."

"Hello, Calli. It's a pleasure." His voice was deep and a rumble, though sounded wise. Her eyes got wide when he spoke. And of 'course, it didn't help that it was made of thousands of voices, just like the Dragon Rider's voice.

Oh, it was going to be a long day.
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:29 pm

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." I said, blinking. I turned to Faedra, a bored and annoyed look on my face. "Why are we here? I mean really?! Really?! You could've at least, oh, I dunno, WARNED me we were going 33,000(idk, random number) feet in the air! "I don't mean to be rude, but really! Really! It was a sweet gesture but now I'm just going to sit here and wait." I lounged, closing my eyes and huffing.

I knew I would only enjoy myself if I broke some laws while I was here, so I decided to mull over some ideas while I 'slept'.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:41 pm

I looked down at Calli.

It was a privilege to be here, no, the fact that anyone besides a Dragon Rider was inside Draco's Mountain, the mountain, where all Dragon Riders met every month to keep the peace over the lands, was huge. No one but the Riders and their Dragons have ever been here. absolutely no one.

"I understand that you would like to stay on the ground, but now Galeon knows you are under my care, and I know him, and I know that he is not afraid to attack when we are most vulnerable, which was right after the fire. We had to get some where he couldn't get us, somewhere nobody knows about. And it was this place. He might go after you, and he might not. I want to discuss what you would like to do, Calli, before you completely go to sleep . . .

Would you like to keep the Contract between us? Would you like to stay under my Protection?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes, while still keeping them closed. Ok. I would give this place a shot.

"I'll keep the contract and not fall asleep, I guess." I answered as I stood up and opened my eyes. I kept a bored face on, although secretly I was bubbling with excitement. I was up super high! In a giant cave practically no one had heard of! "Are there other Dragon Riders around?" I asked, looking around. I suddenly felt guilty. "Sorry for being rude earlier, I just.. I've never been anywhere other than the ground. It's always been in the warren or out in town. I guess I'm just not used to here."
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LikeAB0SS Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:23 pm

I nodded, "Yes, there are most likely some Riders in the back of the cave . . . And it's alright, my fault for not warning you. I've known this place my entire life, I was a Dragon Rider from the minute I was born, we all are. We're comfortable in the air, I should have warned you. I apologize." I pondered for a moment, mulling it over.

Should I? Why not.

"Would you like to meet them? The other Riders?"
LikeAB0SS
LikeAB0SS
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

(Well I guess that rules out Calli from being a dragon rider xD or maybe she has been secretly.. dun dun dunnnnnn xD But yeah do you still want her to be one or what? I'm all for whatever decision you make!)

"Ummm, sure..." I answered, my body finally adjusting to this altitude. It wasn't that bad... I guess. I followed her as she rode her dragon farther into the cave. As we approached, I began to see other large forms.

Dragons?
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum