The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hideout
Pleasy pleasy pleasy pleasy PLEASE with cherry gum drops on top log in! Or register! Or whatever the funny buttons below say! It would really make my day, even if you never post, to just make an account! Thank you!
The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP: FIM roleplay

2 posters

Go down

MLP: FIM roleplay Empty MLP: FIM roleplay

Post  Applejack Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 pm

RULES:

1) You MUST read the rules
2) You MUST use your own made-up OC/ponysona/whatever-you-wanna-call-it or a random pony character YOU made up (Due to Copyright issues)
3) You MUST fill out a form and WAIT to be added to the roleplay
4) You may NOT harass other players unless it is in the roleplay, and they AGREE to it
5) No relationships unless the other character's player agrees
3) Post 'The Funky Chicken Dance' somewhere in your form so I know you read the rules
6) No powerplaying
7) No godmodding
8.)No alicorns, changlings, etc.
9) No multiple talents (Like, a basketball, a staircase, and a candle all in the same cutie mark)
10) You must post with PROPER GRAMMAR.

Form:

Name:
Cutie Mark (can be in the appearance section) (link, pic, or description):
Special Talent:
Personality:
History:
Appearance (Link, pic, or description):

Mine:

Name: Vibrant
Species (earth, unicorn, pegasus): Pegasus
Cutie Mark (can be in the appearance section) (link, pic, or description): In the appearance section
Special Talent: Seeing what colors compliment each other
Personality: A bit hyper and random, but can be lazy, and occasionally has mood swings, can be made mad easily
History: She was born in Cloudsdale, and found out her cutie mark when she met her pet peacock, Phatho. She moved to Ponyville when she decided to take up a career in baking. Her bakery, Hey Sugar, isn't as well-known as Sugar Cube Corner, but she still make a decent living.
Appearance (Link, pic, or description): wolfy987.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56vxyt

Last edited by Applejack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

MLP: FIM roleplay Empty Re: MLP: FIM roleplay

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

THEFUNKYCHICKENDANCEYO: Marisol
Species (earth, unicorn, pegasus): Pegasus
Cutie Mark (can be in the appearance section) (link, pic, or description): The No. 1 finger you use at baseball games and stuff.
Special Talent: Cheering people on/up
Personality: Like Pinkie Pie, but just a little calmer. She always tries to cheer people up and have a good time. She's bipolar though so for months at a time her cutie mark will be forgotten and she'll be all mopey.
History: She grew up in Mareford, a ghetto (lol) city. She then moved to Ponyville. She rooms with Jalapeno, who makes and sells chili. Her friend's shop is called Chili Central.
Appearance (Link, pic, or description): http://wolfy987.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d54gj03
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

https://th12.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 pm

_____Marisol______ has been accepted. Thank you for joining the My Little Pony roleplay!
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 pm

(Um, I assume I'm allowed to start? Forgive me if I'm not)

I watched the wooden spoon, twirling, twirling in the porcelain bowl. Jalapeño caught me watching and gave me a quizzical look. "um, hey? Marisol? You there?" I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here..." Jalapeño sighed, and kept mixing. She would occasionally add in a bit of chopped onions, or pepper, or whatever it is that's in chili. When she was done, she carefully poured the chili into a few jars, sealing them tightly. She slapped a '100% naturally flavored' sticker on it. She always did that.

"Why don't you go outside?" my friend suggested, and I sighed in agreement. There was no one to play with. All my friends my age didn't play anymore. It was all boring gossip and stuff. Shopping could be fun, but not after 2 whole hours of it. Maybe it was time to make a new friend... I flew outside, trying to find a place of Ponyville I hadn't been to before.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm

[Yes, you're allowed Very Happy]

Vibrant was outside with a tennis ball. She threw it up in the air, caught it in her hooves, then repeated the action. Wow, she thought, hours of fun in one tiny little ball.
Then she burst out laughing. That sounded wrong. Soon she was laughing hysterically, and couldn't bring herself to stop. But then the tennis ball fell from her hooves and bumped her in the nose, disrupting her fun.
"Ouch." With a frown, Vibrant rubbed her peacock blue nose, and brushed her wavy, poppy-red mane out of her face.
The pegasus was bored now. How long had she been outside? Her lunch break might have ended five minutes ago!
Oh...wait. I run my own business! I say how long my break is!
She looked at the clock on Ponyville Tower. She had been out for......
"TWENTY MINUTES?! WHAT?!" Vibrant jumped up and began pacing. She still officially had forty minutes left for lunch....
Vibrant stamped her hoof.
Time passes by too slowly sometimes!
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 pm

I glided over Ponyville, looking down. Still in the middle of ponyville. I flapped a little harder, then decided to race myself. I flapped as hard as I could without hurting myself. I stopped short, suddenly realizing I was lost. I turned back to look for downtown Ponyville. So I wasn't lost, just a little far away. Whatever. I scanned the ground and saw a dark blue pegasus pacing. She looked about my age. Maybe we could be friends!

I slowed down and landed in front of her. "Hey," I said, trying to catch a glimpse of her face, "What's up? Why are ya pacing? Bored?" I sat down and looked at my hooves, just to check that they were presentable. "Wanna be friends?" I suddenly asked, looking up sharply to meet her eyes. I smiled broadly, hoping she'd say yes.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Vibrant blinked her green eyes as the pegasus landed in front of her all of a sudden and started talking. She needed a moment to process what had been said.
'Hey, what's up? Why are ya pacing? Bored? Wanna be friends?'
"Um," she said stupidly, "okay...I'm, um, Vibrant."
Vibrant looked at the pony's wide grin and couldn't help but return it.
"I've still got about forty--no, thirty-five, I need time to get back to work--minutes until my lunch break is over." Vibrant didn't know why she was giving all this information to a complete stranger.
She shook her head. "Um."
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well, Vibrant, the name's Marisol." I stuck out my hoof and waited for a hoofshake. "And wow! You work? Do you run the place or just work there?" I pulled back my hoof to rub my chin thoughtfully. "What place is it? I haven't been to this part of ponyville yet. Just wondering, you don't have to answer cuz it would be weird to give a stranger info like that.

"Oh, sorry! I forgot to give you time to talk. I do that a lot. If I ever annoy you, feel free to tell me so." I once more presented my hoof, ready for a hoof shake.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Vibrant reached out to shake Marisol's hoof, but the pony took it away before Vibrant had a chance, so she tried to disguise it as her scratching her head.
"Yeah, I run the business. It's my bakery, Hey Sugar, but, like, no one's ever heard of it, probably 'cos I'm not very good at baking. The Cakes have baking CUTIE MARKS, so how am I gonna compete with them?" Vibrant ranted on like this for about thirty seconds before she realized it might be boring Marisol.
"Oh, sorry. And you don't....well, I can't say if you bore me or not, I just met you!" Vibrant laughed.
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm

"Well what do you wanna do?" I asked, starting to pace myself. I caught sight of a tennis ball. "Hey, wanna play ball tag? Or catch? Or something? Or one bounce! Or throw it at each other until you murder them and hide their body in a river and then get caught for the crime because you didn't slash their throat in a tub and you forget to delete your internet history telling the police you have a thing for gore and then you get caught and stay in prison for 25 to life."

I glanced at her face, suddenly realizing that last game wouldn't be very fun.

It would be hard to slash someone's throat with a tennis ball. I tossed the ball to her and sat down. "Sorry, I have kinda creepy ideas.. What do YOU want to do?"
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Vibrant was nodding enthusiastically until Marisol said, "Or throw it at each other until you murder them and hide their body in a
river and then get caught for the crime because you didn't slash their
throat in a tub and you forget to delete your internet history telling
the police you have a thing for gore and then you get caught and stay in
prison for 25 to life." Vibrant's eyes got really big, and her smile disappeared into a thin line.
Vibrant caught the ball, and tossed it back to Marisol.
"Toss it back and forth until we think of something better?"
Vibrant nearly slapped herself in the face. Why was she trusting this pony? She just suggested they murder each other! But something told her the pony wasn't really gonna murder her. Even so, Vibrant put up a little mental warning to think about what the other pony suggested they do before she agreed.
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 pm

(grah, why didn't I see this before?! lol)

"Good idea," I said, the implication of what I just suggested fully hitting me. That was a stupid way to introduce yourself! 'Hey, I'm a pony, and I'd like to murder you!' Sheesh.

We tossed it back and forth for a bit while we thought of some ideas. "Do you have anything other than a ball, or is this it?" I was suddenly inspired. Later on today, Marisol, draw that picture with that pony using their eye as a ping pong ball. Gah, I couldn't help it if I liked gore. Since I was distracted, I ended up tossing the ball too high, and it went over Vibrant's head. "..OH! Sorry!! I was distracted," I said, even though it was kinda obvious. I flew over to get the ball, but tripped on my way down. I grumbled and rubbed my knee. My day was taking a sharp turn for the worse.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"Ooh, Marisol! Are you okay!" called Vibrant, cantering over to help her new friend. The peacock blue pony help the light gray one to her feet.

[Writer's block, sorry >.<]
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 pm

(Nah, s'okay. Same thing happening here.)

"yeah, I'm fine.. Thanks." I said, shaking my head to clear it. "Do you wanna play with something other than the ball? Like perhaps... TAG!" I shouted, poking her and taking off into the skies, looking down and waiting for her to fly up.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Vibrant shrieked, but not in fear. More like shrieking when someone pokes you in the side. She flapped her wings and flew up into the sky with her new friend. She zoomed after the other pegasus pony, attempting to tap her side as well. She laughed as the other pony seemed to evade her at the last minute every time.
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

I turned and stuck my tongue out at her playfully. Unfortunately, I crashed into a cloud. I struggled to get out of it, hoping to escape in time- unfortunately, things were not looking too good.
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejack Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Vibrant laughed, and flew toward her friend as fast as she could, tagged her, then flew away again jjust as fast. Tag used to be boring to Vibrant, especially when she realized that she wasn't as fast a flyer as most of the other pegasi. But now that she had someone nice to play with, she felt a new acknowledgment toward the game.
Applejack
Applejack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ped-Xing Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 pm

I giggled as she tagged me, but didn't chase her. Instead, I buried myself in the cloud, watching her through a thin layer of cloud. She looked back to see if I was following, then stopped. She started coming back for me. I hid deeper in the cloud, waiting for the right moment to jump out.

(if you don't want her to go back for Marisol, then just ignore this xD)
Ped-Xing
Ped-Xing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum